A little over 3 hrs til "Game Change" starts

They couldn't show it on HBO if it weren't true

HBO shows movies......fiction....

More accurate than.......

The Undefeated

The-Undefeated.jpg
That was on REELZ TV tonight.

Another blow against the 'Librul Media'.

Stan Hubbard, ReelzChannel CEO, said he licensed "The Undefeated" for the same reason that his network aired "The Kennedys" miniseries last spring after it was dropped by the History channel — to draw attention to a nearly 6-year-old network with a low public profile. ReelzChannel is in 62 million homes, a little more than half the country.

I enjoyed that Kennedy miniseries. Greg Kinnear, Barry Pepper, and Mrs. Cruise were all very good.

And it didn't feature Teddy at all. And I mean at all. Nothing. I don't even think they had an actor for him.

I enjoyed the parts where they were discussing putting Leiberman on the ticket. I think the idea of a bi-partisan ticket with a one term promise may have been pretty strong. But as they correctly concluded, the wingnut base would have stayed home.

The difference is this........Fluke presented her opinion on birth control and Rush was free to attack why her position was wrong. Instead he used a three day personal attack on her sexual history

I'm sure you employed the exact same reasoning when Carrie Prejean was being torn to shreds. :eusa_whistle:

I actually agree with you

Carrie Prejean got screwed
Well, at least she didn't try to cash in with some quickie book, like Sister Sarah.

Oh, wait...

carrie-prejean-book-110909.jpg

That said, she's a babe.

So, you can't prove that any of the lies exposed in the article are actually true, either.

I sense a trend.

I read his link and 8 of 10 can be verified by goggle articles sources leading back to other than Fox news:eek:
Well, there you go.

This movie is shit. And the people who believe it's accurate are either stupid, or liars, or both.

I vote both.
Declaring a movie is shit without even seeing it. You must just feel that it's shit.

Yup - you're a wingnut.

Well, there you go.

This movie is shit. And the people who believe it's accurate are either stupid, or liars, or both.

I vote both.
Declaring a movie is shit without even seeing it. You must just feel that it's shit.

Yup - you're a wingnut.

Rush told him so

Rush has barely mentioned it.

You folks are the ones crowing about it.

It's a movie only fit for Media Matters types and 911 conspiracy nut-jobs.

Forum List

Back