A Little Note from Navy

Navy1960

Sep 4, 2008
Arizona
I just wanted to drop all my friends on the board a little note an apologize for being away for so long. I had a little accident a while back and have rather than talking about political things been quite busy with making the physical therapy cruise. I hope all of you and your families have been well, and send you all the best.

Navy

I just wanted to drop all my friends on the board a little note an apologize for being away for so long. I had a little accident a while back and have rather than talking about political things been quite busy with making the physical therapy cruise. I hope all of you and your families have been well, and send you all the best.

Navy

Hello Navy. It's good to hear from you! Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Hope you are recovering well.

Take care my friend. Hope to see you back on here soon.

Boot my friend, I do hope you have been well, it's been a long haul my friend but am back a little rough around the edges for the most part for an old aviator *laughs*. It's good to see you back my friend and look forward to talking you soon.

Your Friend
Navy

Welcome Back Navy 1960!

We have all missed you, and hope you are on the road to recovery my friend!

Navy

hi navy. i'm sorry to hear of your troubles but glad to see you again.
welcome back

Thank you all again for the kind words. Had i used my head for something other than a hat rack and a battering ram *laughs recently I would have remembered to bring my laptop with me on those little tours and been able to keep busy. No matter, it's good to see you all here, and with so many more numbers added to your postings as well. I see I have to get to commenting soon *laughs*

Your Friend
Navy

Navy

Sorry to hear about your misfortune and good to know you're coming out on top. You are more than welcome here anytime you can find the time, and if you can't, at least let us know you're okay.

Guns

Forum List

Back