A little levity....

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
A guy goes into a bookstore...
He asks the Muslim store owner, "Do you have that book, the one that explains Trump's Muslim Ban and illustrates points concerning his immigration policy?" The Muslim owner responds, "Get the fuck out of here you pig! Get the fuck out and stay out! And if you ever try to come back I'll personally beat your ass!" The guy answers, "Yeah, that's the one, do you have it in paperback?"

He asks the Muslim store owner, "Do you have that book, the one that explains Trump's Muslim Ban and illustrates points concerning his immigration policy?" The Muslim owner responds, "Get the fuck out of here you pig! Get the fuck out and stay out! And if you ever try to come back I'll personally beat your ass!" The guy answers, "Yeah, that's the one, do you have it in paperback?"

And apparently, as we're told continually by people on this board, the Democrats are the party of hate.

They are.
When did you people have to forfeit your sense of humor in order to be a Democrat? You people are so dreary...

Sense of humor? A Leftard? The only things funny to the Left these days is doodling childish cartoons of a pear-shaped troglodytic orange Trump crawling on his knees chasing after a hamburger that rolled away from him on the golf course or Kathy Griffin holding the bloody, decapitated head of the president.

And apparently, as we're told continually by people on this board, the Democrats are the party of hate.

It pretty much is the party that everyone hates these days isn't it?

We'll keep telling you that until you realize it's true. You are the crime party too. The rapist party too. The fag party too. The liar party too.

Chill, you guys! It's a fucken joke, and a pretty funny one, too!
If you can't laugh at yourself, you're not a true American.

that's a given.

Forum List

Back