A Little Known Fact About the Tea Party's Name

George Costanza

A Friendly Liberal
Mar 10, 2009
Los Angeles area.
Did you know that, the words "race car" spelled backwards still spell "race car"?

And that "eat" is the only word that, if you take the first letter and move it to the last, spells its own past tense, "ate"?

And if you rearrange the letters in "Tea Party Republicans," and add just a few more letters, it spells: "Shut the fuck up you free-loading, progress-blocking, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, violent hypocrites, and deal with the fact that you nearly wrecked the country under Bush and that our president is black, so try and get over it."

Isn't that interesting? ;)

Did you know that, the words "race car" spelled backwards still spell "race car"?

And that "eat" is the only word that, if you take the first letter and move it to the last, spells its own past tense, "ate"?

And if you rearrange the letters in "Tea Party Republicans," and add just a few more letters, it spells: "Shut the fuck up you free-loading, progress-blocking, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, violent hypocrites, and deal with the fact that you nearly wrecked the country under Bush and that our president is black, so try and get over it."

Still have a hangover from Tuesday, huh? Maybe some Alka-Seltzer will help.

:lol:

and "democrat" is an ancient Manchurian derivative which colloquially means "I'm a lazy fuck, give me your wallet, white guy"

and "democrat" is an ancient Manchurian derivative which colloquially means "I'm a lazy fuck, give me your wallet, white guy"

:lol:

images

I think it's funny that most people,dems as well as repubs, are fed up with the direction our politicians are taking us and all they can do is criticize the only group that is trying to change it. The TEA PARTY isn't really the republican party. The republican party is what the TEA PARTY used to get some of it's candidates on the ballot. Instead of putting down the tea party why not jump in and try to influence the TEA PARTY with some of your ideas. The TEA PARTY is the only group that is making real changes in Washington.

You're destined to go through life bitter and disappointed. :lol:

Forum List

Back