A little emotion causes this guitarist to shit on our Constitution

Josh Abbott Band Guitarist Flips Gun Control Stance Following Las Vegas Shooting: 'We Need Gun Control RIGHT. NOW.'
Josh Abbott Band guitarist Caleb Keeter took to Twitter on Monday morning (Oct. 2) to share his thoughts on gun control in the wake of the Las Vegas shooting that left more than 50 people dead and 500 injured.

"I've been a proponent of the 2nd Amendment my entire life," he wrote. "Until the events of last night. I cannot express how wrong I was. We actually have members of our crew with CHL licenses, and legal firearms on the bus. They were useless."

----
You dont throw away freedoms because you are scared, pussy.

"A little emotion"?

You are truly a moron.
Perhaps, but gawd knows im behind you in that bracket.

Sure, 007.

Josh Abbott Band Guitarist Flips Gun Control Stance Following Las Vegas Shooting: 'We Need Gun Control RIGHT. NOW.'
Josh Abbott Band guitarist Caleb Keeter took to Twitter on Monday morning (Oct. 2) to share his thoughts on gun control in the wake of the Las Vegas shooting that left more than 50 people dead and 500 injured.

"I've been a proponent of the 2nd Amendment my entire life," he wrote. "Until the events of last night. I cannot express how wrong I was. We actually have members of our crew with CHL licenses, and legal firearms on the bus. They were useless."

----

"A little emotion"?

You are truly a moron.
Perhaps, but gawd knows im behind you in that bracket.

Sure, 007.
I was just being funny. But i will accept that :D

----

The vast majority of guntards don't even understand the 2nd amendment. Regulating guns does not "shit on the constitution." You are the 1 who is being emotional because you are afraid somebody might take your toy away.

I don't feel as if the actions of some lunatic who may abuse one of his rights should affect MY natural rights to self defense as a human being, so this guy can fuck off.

You don't need a machine gun for self defense. Man, you guntards are so ignorant and cowardly it is pathetic.

I don't feel as if the actions of some lunatic who may abuse one of his rights should affect MY natural rights to self defense as a human being, so this guy can fuck off.

You don't need a machine gun for self defense. Man, you guntards are so ignorant and cowardly it is pathetic.

"Guntards" . . . how original. Go do what you do best, Mr. "Good Bud" and smoke yourself into oblivion. :D

----

The vast majority of guntards don't even understand the 2nd amendment. Regulating guns does not "shit on the constitution." You are the 1 who is being emotional because you are afraid somebody might take your toy away.
Yea, the put "shall not be infringed" in there for shits and giggles.

Forum List

Back