A little birdie told me today...

GoneBezerk

Rookie
May 14, 2011
More shit is going to hit the fan on F&F next week when I asked one of the GOP leaders leading the charge if Holder will eventually end up in jail.

He smiled and said wait until next week.

Also, I hope I shook the hand of the next VP today, but we'll see.

More shit is going to hit the fan on F&F next week when I asked one of the GOP leaders leading the charge if Holder will eventually end up in jail.

Who's hand did you shake?

• Banned
Bobby Jindall, but he's not the one that told me about next week.

Who's hand did you shake?

• Banned
Obamination was also in town telling lies to whoever would listen to him ramble on.

One of his Obamabots walked past our rally and started shouting stuff which I couldn't hear since I was near Jindall, but afterwards I found him arguing with an old man after the rally so I proceeded to intervene.

The idiot didn't understand me when I called him an Obamabot, his response was I was "fat." I'm 5'11" 193 lbs and he was probably 6'0" 285 lbs.....typical of a dumbfuck liberal. Call someone fat when you're obese.

Yeah.............................okaaaay. I'm sure I will be laughing at this "insider information" regarding Holder next week. :lol:

Um, Federal agents being told to sell weapons to criminals and not being allowed to track those guns like before most likely to cause mass carnage when thousands of people die from this scam.....well that is Federal crimes and probably crimes the World Court might want to look into.

Just imagine if "Republicans" were giving guns to Mexican gangs hoping those guns would cause numerous deaths in another country in order to make the NRA, gun companies, etc "look bad" to curb gun laws in the US. Uh, crimes against humanity would be a headline with the NYTimes.

What are arizonas laws on guns?

Well, I was told the truth...they filed a lawsuit against Holder this morning.....

Forum List

Back