A little about me

hayseed59

Rookie
Jun 20, 2010
Hello, you can call me Hay. I am a liberal in an area that doesn't have a lot, but am very keen and ready to share what I believe. I joined the board because of a large, immoral event in my area. It was an execution. I am for the health care reform, but not exactly in the way it is now. I am a Christian, Mormon to be precise. I stand FOR homosexuality, choice in abortion, reform, gun control (to an extent), and several other issues. I am AGAINST republican drilling policies, persecution, capital punishment, waging war against innocent peoples, and, again, several other issues.

That is basically as far as I'm going to get into it here. It's nice to meet you. I'll see you around the board!

Hay:redface:

Hello, you can call me Hay. I am a liberal in an area that doesn't have a lot, but am very keen and ready to share what I believe. I joined the board because of a large, immoral event in my area. It was an execution. I am for the health care reform, but not exactly in the way it is now. I am a Christian, Mormon to be precise. I stand FOR homosexuality, choice in abortion, reform, gun control (to an extent), and several other issues. I am AGAINST republican drilling policies, persecution, capital punishment, waging war against innocent peoples, and, again, several other issues.

That is basically as far as I'm going to get into it here. It's nice to meet you. I'll see you around the board!

Hay:redface:

Hope you have one of these handy.

Trekkchem_Light.jpg

These are not required but surely help when used properly.

wet_brain.gif

Hey, Hay! This is the first time I've said 'hey' to Hay. Welcome to the bored.

If there's not enough liberals in your area, I'll gladly send you some. But don't worry. They wouldn't be competing for your jobs or anything. They like to sit on their asses and collect gubment checks.

BTW, there's nothing immoral about an execution. Get over it.

Count on some from me too! You can have every lazy, no-good, liberal loser in my neck of the woods! I'll even pay for their transportation.

Who said anything about the "poor". I mentioned lazy, losers. They suck up the resources. How can you possibly argue that? The successful simply provide for the losers. Bleeding heart LIBS are the worst!

Last edited:
Who saif anything about the "poor". I mentioned lazy, losers. They suck up the resources. How can you possibly argue that? The successful simply provide for the losers.

It's these asshole conservatives in their SUVs and other giant fuckyoumobiles that are sucking up all the resources.

Who saif anything about the "poor". I mentioned lazy, losers. They suck up the resources. How can you possibly argue that? The successful simply provide for the losers.

I agree the rich suck up all the resources. If you really are a young woman, I suggest that you try and wrestle with this hatred and anger you're carrying before it disfigures you.

lol The libs suck up all the community resources...the successful, hardworking tax payers fund them. Woo hoo...free ride for them. Free, free, free - it's their favorite word. No hatrid or anger - just disgust and pity.

Last edited:
The resources I was referring to is welfare, food stamps, wic, mulitple welfare babies, free breakfast and lunch at school, etc. If someone has earned a living - BY WORKING - and can afford an SUV, by all means go for it. It's called a free market. Don't try to take us down with you! Misery loves company!

The resources I was referring to is welfare, food stamps, wic, mulitple welfare babies, free breakfast and lunch at school, etc. If someone has earned a living - BY WORKING - and can afford an SUV, by all means go for it. It's called a free market. Don't try to take us down with you! Misery loves company!

Guess you've never been through Appalachia then have you?

Lot's of good republican holier-than-thou Bible thumping trailer trash losers sucking down government resources like there's no tommorrow.

Last edited:
There's good and bad in every "area". But the majority rules. And the majority of the losers happen to be liberal dembos.

Forum List

Back