A list of Breitbarts lies

From the Media Matters "About Us" section:
Media Matters for America is a Web-based, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) progressive research and information center dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media.
Progressive = Communist. I don't read Communist propaganda.

Media Matters for America is a Web-based, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) progressive research and information center dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media.

And Rachel 'Air America Refugee' Maddow is just a short-hair tick above that...(and I emphasize the 'just').

Gawd, this has been a good Looney-left beat-down week in the country and USMB Board.

And it's gonna get better as the mid-terms approach....Yippee-Ki-Ohhhh, MF'ers!

Wow...but Breitbart was innocent this time....lol

The "video evidence" of Shirley Sherrod's "racism" (NEW)

"Nationwide ACORN child prostitution investigation" (UPDATED)

Platform for anti-gay Jennings smears

Breitbart-promoted O'Keefe Census tape features selective editing (NEW)

Breitbart-promoted video falsely accuses Democrats of reconciliation hypocrisy (NEW)

Wild accusations over Gladney case

Breitbart's websites make baseless claim that NEA engaged in lawbreaking

Bertha Lewis' nonexistent White House visit

The Maoist Christmas tree ornaments

The ACORN "document dump"

False claims of community organizers "praying" to Obama

And Rachel 'Air America Refugee' Maddow is just a short-hair tick above that...(and I emphasize the 'just').

I will take Maddow over anyone..ANYONE at fox. Fair and Balanced my ass.

This, from someone who has been 'wedgied' and 'noogied' numerous times throughout numerous threads today by numerous USMB members?
Quit postin' while you're WAYYYY behind,...... please.
(Damn', Zona did say he's take Maddow over anyone, didn't he?)

I don't really care about your ass, but I saw the Maddow clip where she blatantly lied about Fox earlier. Not very impressive to play clips and then lie about what you just saw.

Forum List

Back