A list of Arizona-based businesses and products to patronize and buy.

It is photoshopped for sure.

I do not think it is Photoshopped.

Damn crazy illegals, why can't you protest in your own country?

What, will your the mexican druglords shoot your crazy ass?

Remember--Americans believe in LAW AND ORDER
Illegal Immigrants believe in Jumping Fences and stealing jobs!!

Was that racist? If it was, why do they do it?

Oh the horror they're jumping a fence, dear God.

And I'm sick of this stealing job crap, you are not entitled to a job so if your employer decides to replace you, well tough shit.

Perhaps I shall jump your fence and help myself to whatever I wish that is on your property. Who gives a shit that it's illegal, right?

ILLEGALS aren't entitled to anything except a one way ticket outta here.

If my employer decides to replace me with someone who is here illegally the employer should be fined and thrown in jail and the illegal booted back to his native country. The very farthest part of it.

And I'm sick of this stealing job crap, you are not entitled to a job so if your employer decides to replace you, well tough shit.

Perhaps I shall jump your fence and help myself to whatever I wish that is on your property. Who gives a shit that it's illegal, right?

ILLEGALS aren't entitled to anything except a one way ticket outta here.

If my employer decides to replace me with someone who is here illegally the employer should be fined and thrown in jail and the illegal booted back to his native country. The very farthest part of it.

While you are on his side of the fence don't forget to take a dump in his roses.

When in Rome and all that.

love cold stone and pf changes......my co. designed pf changs corporate headquaters and several of their restaurants.....

There are a Cold Stone Creamery and a PF Changs right near my favorite movie theater in Emeryville. Think we'll go to both the next time we see a flick.

:)

giveusfree.jpg

Except for the part on the bottom half of the sign, very similar to an Obama supporter:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]Pay my Bills[/ame]

So wanting to move here = theft?
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Also illegal does not equal immoral, never has.

And yet you wouldn't have a problem if your replacement was all of a sudden a legal citizen? :lol:

Did we learn the language and customs of the indians who were here first?
In all likelihood, the pilgrims learned as much of the native tongue as the natives learned English.

As for going west- we came as conquerers, not as immigrants.
Open arms my aching foot, you don't want them to be too different from you before you'll accept them. Tis the very definition of xenophobia.
Our family learned English upon leaving mexico because it's part of becoming an American.

They can too or they can go the fuck back to that shithole.

So wanting to move here = theft?
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Also illegal does not equal immoral, never has.

Wanting to move here does not equal theft; coming in and living here illegally does.

Illegal: forbidden by law or statute; contrary to or forbidden by official rules, regulations, etc.

If they are coming in illegally they have little morals in my book.

Immoral: violating moral principles; not conforming to the patterns of conduct usually accepted or established as consistent with principles of personal and social ethics.

Can I jump your fence?

And yet you wouldn't have a problem if your replacement was all of a sudden a legal citizen? :lol:

My employer should replace me if I'm doing a shitty job . . . . with a legal citizen. Employers hiring illegals are half the problem.

Forum List

Back