A list of Arizona-based businesses and products to patronize and buy.

love cold stone and pf changes......my co. designed pf changs corporate headquaters and several of their restaurants.....

Now who could actually boycott GoDaddy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKQEpzJTUio]YouTube - GoDaddy Sexy Commercial - Speeding (ft. Danica Patrick) [HQ][/ame]

Boycott the Grand Canyon?

Not quite sure that the canyon actually give a shit, but whatever...

A good place to put or throw the illegals into. start chucking them in and the rest will get the message and leave by themselves. We should treat the illegals exactly like the Mexican Government does!!!! then the liberals would have nothing to complain about!!!!

giveusfree.jpg

When shopping on the internet, buy from companies based out of Arizona! When shopping from Ebay, narrow your search to Arizona! The Illegal Mexicans must be taught a lesson not to mess with the US!!!

That has got to be photo shopped, they just aren't that stupid. I hope.

It is photoshopped for sure.

I do not think it is Photoshopped.

Damn crazy illegals, why can't you protest in your own country?

What, will your the mexican druglords shoot your crazy ass?

Remember--Americans believe in LAW AND ORDER
Illegal Immigrants believe in Jumping Fences and stealing jobs!!

Was that racist? If it was, why do they do it?

We OWE these people? wtf???

a application in english for immigration only!!!
come here legally,follow our laws, learn the english language, our customs, be employed and contribute to the American society, and become a American Citizen. If you do this you will be welcomed and accepted with open arms from all the citizen of this country!!! If not and you come here ILLEGALLY you are a criminal and are not welcome here. You are breaking our laws and this is not wanted, we do not need any more criminals in this country. Go back to where you came from go fill out all the proper forms and wait in line for your turn!!! All Americans dislike cheats, who doesn't get pissed off when some cuts in front of you instead of waiting for their turn the right way. This is exactly what all these illegals are doing. why should these criminals get special treatment than the other peole who are immigrating here the right and legal way? It is not fair to these people or the other immigrants that waited years and years for their right to immigrate here. I know that the illegals live in bad situations in their corrupt countries but so do many others trying to immigrate here the legal ways. So if you want to be treated nicely by all Americans come here legally. While waiting for your turn to immigrate try fixing your corrupt countries then your people won't have to come here.

That has got to be photo shopped, they just aren't that stupid. I hope.

It is photoshopped for sure.

I do not think it is Photoshopped.

Damn crazy illegals, why can't you protest in your own country?

What, will your the mexican druglords shoot your crazy ass?

Remember--Americans believe in LAW AND ORDER
Illegal Immigrants believe in Jumping Fences and stealing jobs!!

Was that racist? If it was, why do they do it?

Oh the horror they're jumping a fence, dear God.

And I'm sick of this stealing job crap, you are not entitled to a job so if your employer decides to replace you, well tough shit.

We OWE these people? wtf???

a application in english for immigration only!!!
come here legally,follow our laws, learn the english language, our customs, be employed

What arbitrary and stupid requirements.

Did we learn the language and customs of the indians who were here first?

No, so why should they? Citizens have the right to speak any language and follow whatever customs they want so why should newcomers not have those rights?
Same thing applies to employment.

Open arms my aching foot, you don't want them to be too different from you before you'll accept them. Tis the very definition of xenophobia.

Forum List

Back