A limit on reputation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConHog

Rookie
Jun 4, 2010
I just got a "you have given too much reputation in the last 24 hours" box when I tried to pos rep someone. What is that about?

I just got a "you have given too much reputation in the last 24 hours" box when I tried to pos rep someone. What is that about?

It means your day will be totally fucked because rep is everything. May as well come back tomorrow.

It means you only have as much as you can give in a 24 hour period. It means just what it says ConHog :eusa_angel:

I think you must have a glitch in your system.

I suggest you speak with Gunny about that.

It means that you have to make a new account and start posting. That will reset your rep right away.

It means you have to stop posting for 24 hours! :eusa_angel:

Actually, Valerie is 100% correct. If you continue to post, viruses will be saved on your computer and if you touch the keyboard, you will get herpes.

Naw, that is why I am a mod, I can fix that :eusa_angel:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nbEeU2dRBg"]YouTube - IBM TV Ad - PixieDust[/ame]

It is ok ConHog, I will rescue you :lol:

You fucks are stupid, i ask a legitimate question about how the platform works and no one can just answer the question with a simple "yes you're only allowed to give X amount of rep a day" or whatever.

Jesus Christ..............................

You fucks are stupid, i ask a legitimate question about how the platform works and no one can just answer the question with a simple "yes you're only allowed to give X amount of rep a day" or whatever.

tissue? if you'd read the thread that's stickied at the top of tihs sub forum, you'd have known. congrats on another successful foray into victimhood again, though! :thup:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/50778-what-is-a-reputation-comment.html

tissue? if you'd read the thread that's stickied at the top of tihs sub forum, you'd have known. congrats on another successful foray into victimhood again, though! :thup:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/50778-what-is-a-reputation-comment.html

Well good grief, all someone had to do was say here it's explained in this thread, I actually did read that thread and didn't see it.

As far as victim goes. No , i don't consider myself a victim I consider a bunch of people to be assholes. Especially when a fucking moderator can't even give me a straight fucking answer to a legitimate question.

Well good grief, all someone had to do was say here it's explained in this thread, I actually did read that thread and didn't see it.

As far as victim goes. No , i don't consider myself a victim I consider a bunch of people to be assholes. Especially when a fucking moderator can't even give me a straight fucking answer to a legitimate question.

do i look like the welcome wagon lady?

No you look like a man who represents this board and as such I would think that when a member has a question about the functioning of the board they could get a straight answer despite your personal feelings towards that member. Not to mention you aren't even the moderator i was referring to because at least alongside your insult you included a quasi answer to my query.

No you look like a man who represents this board and as such I would think that when a member has a question about the functioning of the board they could get a straight answer despite your personal feelings towards that member. Not to mention you aren't even the moderator i was referring to because at least alongside your insult you included a quasi answer to my query.

you've got more wine than the napa valley.

grow a pair

Come on ConHog, lighten up most of them and even myself was just kidding around with you. Let's not turn it into a flame thread please? :eusa_angel:

I bet this has something to do with muslims... and MOSQUES!

and they would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids!

how-scooby-doo-works-1.jpg

Last edited:

Come on ConHog, lighten up most of them and even myself was just kidding around with you. Let's not turn it into a flame thread please? :eusa_angel:

I just wanted a simple answer to a real question. Nothing more and nothing less.

The joking is no big deal, IF my question would have been answered as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back