a limit on profile posts?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
excuse me.....a limit on the amount of characters one can post on another profile?

1,000 characters?????? do you know how many characters i have to waste with ....

its not easy being neurotic damn it....and now i have character limits when i am talking to my friends??????

excuse me.....a limit on the amount of characters one can post on another profile?

1,000 characters?????? do you know how many characters i have to waste with ....

its not easy being neurotic damn it....and now i have character limits when i am talking to my friends??????

You're manifesto is more than 1,000 characters?

You might try shortening your ........'s and ???????'s and you might be able to sneak under the 1,000 character limit.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just for the record, the above is 1000 characters.. That's a LOT of babbling for a simple profile message which is usually limited to a line of "Thanks for the rep", with any further actual conversation usually being carried out in PMs.

Hell, my PMs are shorter than that, and I talk a LOT.

:lol::lol:

You're manifesto is more than 1,000 characters?

You might try shortening your ........'s and ???????'s and you might be able to sneak under the 1,000 character limit.
...................................................................................what?????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

☭proletarian☭;2068387 said:
......................................................................................................................................................what??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys cuss like sailors. :eek:

Some people's profile pages are full of backstabbing via exchange of visitor message. :lol:

☭proletarian☭;2068387 said:
......................................................................................................................................................what??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys cuss like sailors. :eek:

I've never actually spoken to a sailor.. How do they cuss?

Oh, wait. ABS.

Time for me to repent!

☭proletarian☭;2071399 said:
Says Mal. But, I have boobs to prove otherwise.

Pics or its a lie :eusa_hand:

Ok, it's a lie. I have no boobs.

Liar. I took pics.
Speaker+Pelosi+Swears+Members+111th+Congress+1ub7AYCflDAl.jpg
Those're some big boobs

Forum List

Back