a limit on profile posts?

Discussion in 'Announcements and Feedback' started by strollingbones, Mar 6, 2010.

1. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,926
    excuse me.....a limit on the amount of characters one can post on another profile?

1,000 characters?????? do you know how many characters i have to waste with ....

its not easy being neurotic damn it....and now i have character limits when i am talking to my friends??????

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Dis

Dis Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    That's what they make PMs for, silly.

3. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    You're manifesto is more than 1,000 characters?

You might try shortening your ........'s and ???????'s and you might be able to sneak under the 1,000 character limit.

4. Dis

Dis Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just for the record, the above is 1000 characters.. That's a LOT of babbling for a simple profile message which is usually limited to a line of "Thanks for the rep", with any further actual conversation usually being carried out in PMs.

Hell, my PMs are shorter than that, and I talk a LOT.

:lol::lol:

5. ☭proletarian☭

☭proletarian☭ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    ...................................................................................what?????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    You guys cuss like sailors. :eek:

7. ☭proletarian☭

☭proletarian☭ Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Dis is a guy?

8. Anguille

Anguille Bane of the Urbane

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,137
    Some people's profile pages are full of backstabbing via exchange of visitor message. :lol:

9. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,926
    i like to chat on profiles when the mood hits...

10. Dis

Dis Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Says Mal. But, I have boobs to prove otherwise.