A Limey I actually like

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
PETER HITCHENS: The night we waved goodbye to America...our last best hope on Earth | Mail Online

Anyone would think we had just elected a hip, skinny and youthful replacement for God, with a plan to modernise Heaven and Hell – or that at the very least John Lennon had come back from the dead.

How can you not like this guy?

I really don’t see how the Obama devotees can ever in future mock the Moonies, the Scientologists or people who claim to have been abducted in flying saucers. This is a cult like the one which grew up around Princess Diana, bereft of reason and hostile to facts.

Can it get any better?

And now the US, like Britain before it, has begun the long slow descent into the Third World. How sad. Where now is our last best hope on Earth?

I think I might fly to London to buy this man a pint.

Just for fun here's a little more

Mail online - Peter Hitchens

PETER HITCHENS: The night we waved goodbye to America...our last best hope on Earth | Mail Online

Anyone would think we had just elected a hip, skinny and youthful replacement for God, with a plan to modernise Heaven and Hell – or that at the very least John Lennon had come back from the dead.

How can you not like this guy?

I really don’t see how the Obama devotees can ever in future mock the Moonies, the Scientologists or people who claim to have been abducted in flying saucers. This is a cult like the one which grew up around Princess Diana, bereft of reason and hostile to facts.

Can it get any better?

And now the US, like Britain before it, has begun the long slow descent into the Third World. How sad. Where now is our last best hope on Earth?

I think I might fly to London to buy this man a pint.

Just for fun here's a little more

Mail online - Peter Hitchens

He might have to suck it through a straw bearing in mind his rotten teeth:cool:

WTF kinda beer you sucking back that requires teeth? :confused::confused:

No self respecting Englishman would put his rotten smashed up teeth and discoloured gums on show through a pint glass, especially to an American with vested interest in the stereotype:DHe would drink through a straw and tell you he recieved a quicker alcohol hit.:lol:

No self respecting Englishman would put his rotten smashed up teeth and discoloured gums on show through a pint glass, especially to an American with vested interest in the stereotype:DHe would drink through a straw and tell you he recieved a quicker alcohol hit.:lol:

I'll bring a funnel

$funnel.jpeg

LMRTO (laughing my rotten teeth out).

Forum List

Back