A life-time supply...

Dude111

VIP Member
Jun 6, 2011
If you could have a life-time supply of any one thing,what would it be?

I would most likely say $$$ (Then again maybe i wouldnt,too much $$$ can drive ya insane i reckon!)

I guess it would be PRE-2000 CANDY that i loved (M&Ms,Milky ways,3 musketeers,etc (I hate almost all candy today (Tastes bad (They changed the recipe))))

I would most likely say $$$ (Then again maybe i wouldnt,too much $$$ can drive ya insane i reckon!)

I guess it would be PRE-2000 CANDY that i loved (M&Ms,Milky ways,3 musketeers,etc (I hate almost all candy today (Tastes bad (They changed the recipe))))

New socks. New socks, out of the package every day, in the garbage at the end of the day.

I've set an attainable goal and I intend to achieve it!

New socks. New socks, out of the package every day, in the garbage at the end of the day.

I've set an attainable goal and I intend to achieve it!

Wow a kindred soul.

I tell my wife all the time that if we win the lottery I will have new fresh underwear and socks everyday of my life. They will be thrown away at the end of the day.

There is no better feeling in the world like new socks, underwear and tee shirts.

I'd spend at least one weekend a month at The Happiest Place on Earth, staying at all the different resorts, dining for free and shopping at Downtown Disney.:woohoo:

UsaDisneyPNL-1DisneyDollar-2003A_f.jpg

Money wont buy you happiness..............

Objects will never fix a person...

Money wont buy you happiness..............

Objects will never fix a person...

You've never met Candy
:eusa_drool:

Actually I have and I thew her bimbo ass out the front door when I was done with it.....

She had a nice body but an ignorant mind....

She didn't know what a door was so I showed her the window.....

^^ I just made that joke up - sounds like classic Rodney Dangerfield.

"she didn't know where the door was so i showed her the window" I gotta write that one down.

Forum List

Back