A LIBERAL'S view of Trump

Obama's regulations, taxes and policies are a major factor in jobs leaving the country.

Other countries manufacture, the U.S. can too; and someone has to build and maintain robots.

Solar and wind are no where close to replacing coal and oil. Another liberal dream.

If young people aren't motivated to learn and make something of themselves and many are not, it doesn't matter how much money you throw into failing schools.

Car accidents and disease are a fact of life; only a liberal would accept murder by terrorist as just another way to die.

America's view of Trump: He's the lyingest president and human being ever.

How can they not?

/--- This is the Liberal playbook. Call your opponents liars while ignoring your on candidates lies. Poor old Mitt Romney. A Mormon, goodie two shoes Dudley Dooright. Yet the left attacked him without mercy and portrayed him as an evil monster. Mitt didn't have the tools to fight back but Trump does.

You libs still don't get it, the American people rejected you this isn't about Trump. You can attack president Trump all you want but your fight is with the American people who rose up and destroyed you and the Democratic party.
How can that be true when you lost the popular vote?

Yeah, but "WE" WON on every level. Trump didn't campaign to win the popular vote, he campaigned to win. Perhaps one day liberals will comprehend the difference..........

Blues is exactly right. "We're" sick and tired of the liberal games, BS narrative, PC and thought police. Today's liberal represents weakness and chaos, and lots of people are fragile and confused. Metro. areas are a prime example. California is a turd bordering diarrhea. I feel sorry for the rural areas, because they have to abide by rules for slums by liberal policy. Those who have trouble communicating in English are also under the Democrat party wing (i.e., more ignorance), which is one reason the Democrats want the gates opened.

Last edited:
IMG_0002.JPG
America's view of Trump.

America's view of Trump: He's the lyingest president and human being ever.

How can they not?

/--- This is the Liberal playbook. Call your opponents liars while ignoring your on candidates lies. Poor old Mitt Romney. A Mormon, goodie two shoes Dudley Dooright. Yet the left attacked him without mercy and portrayed him as an evil monster. Mitt didn't have the tools to fight back but Trump does.
Oh look another deplorable fascinated with a squirrel.
There has NEVER been a candidate/ president that lies as much as Trump and you know it.
After the first debate fact checkers checked every comment by both candidates and the result:
Trump lied 54 times.
Hillary 4.

I'd give a month's salary to have Romney in the WH right now rather than that pathologically lying madman.

cell block can't address the hundreds of lies by Trump. Only point to others.
You're a coward..

Obama's regulations, taxes and policies are a major factor in jobs leaving the country.
When Obama took office, we were losing 750,000 jobs a month. He put a stop to that. We stopped losing jobs because of Obama. As for deregulation, it was the Republicans under both Bush Administrations and Bill Clinton signing the bill that deregulated the financial industry which led to the meltdown in '08.

Other countries manufacture, the U.S. can too; and someone has to build and maintain robots.
Yeah, the Germans and Japanese.

Solar and wind are no where close to replacing coal and oil. Another liberal dream.
After the initial install costs, you don't pay any energy bills. Forever.

If young people aren't motivated to learn and make something of themselves and many are not, it doesn't matter how much money you throw into failing schools.
Young people are motivated. They're motivated to be liberals.

Car accidents and disease are a fact of life; only a liberal would accept murder by terrorist as just another way to die.
Only a conservative would waste so much time and effort into stopping something that rarely occurs. In the last 10 years, only 6% of terrorist acts on US soil were committed by Muslims. In the last 10 years, the amount of actual voter fraud occurred just 0.006% of the time. We've spent $5 trillion on the bullshit war on terror and what did we get back in return? Nothing! We got back jack shit!

Only a conservative would throw $5 trillion US tax dollars away without anything in return. You fuckers are a bigger threat to this country than all the terrorists on the planet.

Yeah, but "WE" WON on every level. Trump didn't campaign to win the popular vote, he campaigned to win. Perhaps one day liberals will comprehend the difference..........
You won on the lowest level. You won because stupid people decided to vote.

Blues is exactly right. "We're" sick and tired of the liberal games, BS narrative, PC and thought police. Today's liberal represents weakness and chaos, and lots of people are fragile and confused. Metro. areas are a prime example. California is a turd bordering diarrhea. I feel sorry for the rural areas, because they have to abide by rules for slums by liberal policy. Those who have trouble communicating in English are also under the Democrat party wing (i.e., more ignorance), which is one reason the Democrats want the gates opened.
How can you be sick and tired, you spent the last 8 years doing exactly NOTHING!

Because there wasn't a popular vote election or campaign. That would be like getting your ass kicked 42 to 3 in a football game but claiming you won because you had more rushing yards. You libs really need to learn the difference between winning and losing. :laugh:
It's more like one team won on a game winning touchdown as time ran out, but the referees on the far side, who were out of position to see the play, ruled he didn't cross the goal line and took away the touchdown.

Because there wasn't a popular vote election or campaign. That would be like getting your ass kicked 42 to 3 in a football game but claiming you won because you had more rushing yards. You libs really need to learn the difference between winning and losing. :laugh:
It's more like one team won on a game winning touchdown as time ran out, but the referees on the far side, who were out of position to see the play, ruled he didn't cross the goal line and took away the touchdown.

No, what it's really like is if we wanted to see who the better pool player was, and allowed a game of 8 ball to decide.

I break and get two striped balls and one solid in. I choose the solid because of their placement on the table, and proceed to shoot the rest of the solids in. Along the way, I accidentally hit another striped ball in the pocket. But I miss my last ball and it's your turn. You get all the striped balls in and hit the 8 ball to win the game. Then I proclaim I'm still the better pool player because I got more balls in the pocket than you did.

We were not playing to see who could hit the most balls in the pocket, we were playing to see who could hit the most of their balls in the pocket. If we were playing to see who could hit the most balls in the pocket, we would have played the game a different way.

Trump didn't spend much time campaigning in states he knew he would probably lose. He campaigned in swing states and states that had the most electoral votes that he could win. In the states that had no hope but to go Democrat, there were probably a lot of Trump supporters that didn't bother to vote for that reason.

No, what it's really like is if we wanted to see who the better pool player was, and allowed a game of 8 ball to decide.

I break and get two striped balls and one solid in. I choose the solid because of their placement on the table, and proceed to shoot the rest of the solids in. Along the way, I accidentally hit another striped ball in the pocket. But I miss my last ball and it's your turn. You get all the striped balls in and hit the 8 ball to win the game. Then I proclaim I'm still the better pool player because I got more balls in the pocket than you did.

We were not playing to see who could hit the most balls in the pocket, we were playing to see who could hit the most of their balls in the pocket. If we were playing to see who could hit the most balls in the pocket, we would have played the game a different way.

Trump didn't spend much time campaigning in states he knew he would probably lose. He campaigned in swing states and states that had the most electoral votes that he could win. In the states that had no hope but to go Democrat, there were probably a lot of Trump supporters that didn't bother to vote for that reason.
Nice metaphor!

Too bad it won't help you in June.

Forum List

Back