A Liberal’s Ten Commandments

Then get to acknowledging you're an idiot.

inigo-montoya_that-word.jpg

You keep denying you are one.

Yep. So remember what you said about doing the same thing over and over again? Don't you think it's time you stopped?

Oh goodie, another article which is right v. left so we can ignore the real issues and just slag off the other side.... wow, as if this hasn't been done to death already

Oh goodie, another article which is right v. left so we can ignore the real issues and just slag off the other side.... wow, as if this hasn't been done to death already

Not all of us are as easily taken in by political hackery.

What would you like to talk about? ;)

Then get to acknowledging you're an idiot.

inigo-montoya_that-word.jpg

You keep denying you are one.

Yep. So remember what you said about doing the same thing over and over again? Don't you think it's time you stopped?

Stop calling an idiot an idiot? Stupidity involves doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. I don't expect a different result from you. Like I said, stupid is forever. However, letting someone know they are stupid needs to be done because, many times, they forget how stupid they are and have to be reminded. You horribly missed my intentions.

DEMAND they live the lives they advocate for the rest of us. in poverty WITH a country in Chaos, (from their doings) with no hope and change.

SNIP:
To better advance their causes, liberals should follow these modest Ten Commandments to live the rather "progressive" lives that they advocate for the rest of us.

by Victor Davis Hanson
October 11, 2015 - 4:22 pm

obama_ten_commandments_10-11-15-1.jpg

The best way for liberals to advance their various causes would be to take a pledge to live the rather progressive lives that they advocate. Here are a modest Ten Commandments to lend them credibility in the eyes of the American people.

1. Climate Change. Perhaps the greatest carbon emission sin is jet travel. On an average London-to-New York flight each passenger emits well over 1 ton of C02 emissions, an indulgence that can nullify a year of recycling of other less-privileged Americans. All supporters of government-mandated reductions in fossil-fuel emissions could at least take the following pledge. “I will fly across the Atlantic no more than once every five years.” Private jet travel — the worst of the mortal carbon sins — of course would be banned, at least until we can transition into solar and wind aviation. Al Gore in the middle seat of Row 44, fighting to put his oversized carry-on into the overhead compartment, would be a symbolic act worth far more than all his heated and well-paid rhetoric.

2. Schools. Most liberals oppose charter schools, support teachers’ unions, and encourage generous immigration, legal and illegal. To further diversity in the schools, create easier integration, and to nullify the insidiousness of white privilege, each liberal should pledge, “I will put at least one of my children in an inner-city public school, or in a school where the white enrollment is in a minority.” What better way to acculturate a young elite to the new world around him? Could not the Obama children attend a D.C. public school?

3. Guns. Gun control is an iconic liberal issue, specifically limitations on handguns and concealed weapons. Too many guns in too many places supposedly encourage violent crime. Again, what better way to make a statement than by having all liberal celebrities, business people, and politicians take the following pledge: “I will pledge that no one in my security detail will ever carry a concealed firearm of any sort”? Surely the pope, of all people, did not need armed guards, with lethal concealed weapons, surrounding his pope-mobile?

all of the Ten here:
http://pjmedia.com/victordavishanson/liberals-ten-commandments/
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
idiot.jpg

DEMAND they live the lives they advocate for the rest of us. in poverty WITH a country in Chaos, (from their doings) with no hope and change.

SNIP:
To better advance their causes, liberals should follow these modest Ten Commandments to live the rather "progressive" lives that they advocate for the rest of us.

by Victor Davis Hanson
October 11, 2015 - 4:22 pm

obama_ten_commandments_10-11-15-1.jpg

The best way for liberals to advance their various causes would be to take a pledge to live the rather progressive lives that they advocate. Here are a modest Ten Commandments to lend them credibility in the eyes of the American people.

1. Climate Change. Perhaps the greatest carbon emission sin is jet travel. On an average London-to-New York flight each passenger emits well over 1 ton of C02 emissions, an indulgence that can nullify a year of recycling of other less-privileged Americans. All supporters of government-mandated reductions in fossil-fuel emissions could at least take the following pledge. “I will fly across the Atlantic no more than once every five years.” Private jet travel — the worst of the mortal carbon sins — of course would be banned, at least until we can transition into solar and wind aviation. Al Gore in the middle seat of Row 44, fighting to put his oversized carry-on into the overhead compartment, would be a symbolic act worth far more than all his heated and well-paid rhetoric.

2. Schools. Most liberals oppose charter schools, support teachers’ unions, and encourage generous immigration, legal and illegal. To further diversity in the schools, create easier integration, and to nullify the insidiousness of white privilege, each liberal should pledge, “I will put at least one of my children in an inner-city public school, or in a school where the white enrollment is in a minority.” What better way to acculturate a young elite to the new world around him? Could not the Obama children attend a D.C. public school?

3. Guns. Gun control is an iconic liberal issue, specifically limitations on handguns and concealed weapons. Too many guns in too many places supposedly encourage violent crime. Again, what better way to make a statement than by having all liberal celebrities, business people, and politicians take the following pledge: “I will pledge that no one in my security detail will ever carry a concealed firearm of any sort”? Surely the pope, of all people, did not need armed guards, with lethal concealed weapons, surrounding his pope-mobile?

all of the Ten here:
http://pjmedia.com/victordavishanson/liberals-ten-commandments/
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^View attachment 52634

The person is the picture is pointing toward YOU.

just maybe you all should open your eyes as to the Billionaires that is buying the Democrat party and what they pushing off on YOU. It won't affect them because they'll be able to afford it.

another one you should pay attention to is George Soros. You people claim Republicans are own by the rich. so look at the rich who owns the demcorats

just maybe you all should open your eyes as to the Billionaires that is buying the Democrat party and what they pushing off on YOU. It won't affect them because they'll be able to afford it.

another one you should pay attention to is George Soros. You people claim Republicans are own by the rich. so look at the rich who owns the demcorats

"You people"? who are "You people" exactly?

People who say it's wrong when the other guy does it but justify it when you do it.

come on you know what I mean. this isn't about right or left. It's about who is buying off these parties and what they are wanting to put on us (with these radical environmentalist , our second amendment rights), and so on. . that's all. you can ignore it if you want.

Being able to tell OPEC to shove it and not being forced to get embroiled in the ME IS a national security concern, but don't try to sell it by saying it will lower global temperatures.

People who say it's wrong when the other guy does it but justify it when you do it.

Oh, that makes sense, you're just talking nonsense, got it.

come on you know what I mean. this isn't about right or left. It's about who is buying off these parties and what they are wanting to put on us (with these radical environmentalist , our second amendment rights), and so on. . that's all. you can ignore it if you want.

I'm not sure that I do know what you mean. I understand that both parties are corrupt and they get people to follow them with nonsense, but then you're trying to say I'm part of "you people", but I'm not.

I'm not sure that I do know what you mean. I understand that both parties are corrupt and they get people to follow them with nonsense, but then you're trying to say I'm part of "you people", but I'm not.

ok Fridge. but you know that's what the left/dems say about Republicans. they are the party for the rich. and what the article was stating that lib/dems should live with all the things they are spewing about. climate change, our second amendment, etc.

Yep, the billionaires. Does it occur to you that they like us at each other's throats because then we won't go after them?

Forum List

Back