A Liberal Gets his ass Smacked by Rush Regarding Palin

Next your going to tell us Obama, Pelosi and Reid are the conscience we where missing during the Bush years.....:dig::dig::dig:

Grow up? Partisan blinders? Son, I've raised three kids, have been married for 26+ years, built my business, and provided housing for low to moderate to wealthy families for over 20 years, you couldn't hold onto my pocket change much less question if I have grown up, you're out of your league little one......:lol::lol::lol:

Considering I can't stand Pelosi and Reid. Plus the fact that Obama is soon to join that list, you'd be dead wrong.

And it doesn't matter your age, you can still be a partisan hack.

Thanks for the confirmation, I knew your where an imposter, the real Deputy of Common Sense is open minded, smart, decisive, stable in his convictions, and has the sense of honor for our country, through good or bad.....maybe someday you will grow up enough to understand, on second thought, it looks like it is to late.....:razz::razz::razz:

You seem to be as pathetic as Thomas in some ways. I'm quite open minded and I consider myself fairly intelligent. Rush is a close minded creature who has divided this country with many of his comments. His sense of "honor" for this country is his way or the high way. Maybe some day when you grow up, you'll take off your partisan blinders.

Don't trip over your ego there dogfert.....:cranky:

Rush is closed minded creature who divides this country......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Next your going to tell us Obama, Pelosi and Reid are the conscience we where missing during the Bush years.....:dig::dig::dig:

Grow up? Partisan blinders? Son, I've raised three kids, have been married for 26+ years, built my business, and provided housing for low to moderate to wealthy families for over 20 years, you couldn't hold onto my pocket change much less question if I have grown up, you're out of your league little one......:lol::lol::lol:

Good Form. I think doggie has alot of life to LIVE seriously before he sounds off about ANY life experience he knows zero about.

Good Form. I think doggie has alot of life to LIVE seriously before he sounds off about ANY life experience he knows zero about.

I don't need any life experience to be "qualified" to talk about Sarah Palin you fool. In fact, "life experience" is subjective because you have NO idea about my life.

Considering I can't stand Pelosi and Reid. Plus the fact that Obama is soon to join that list, you'd be dead wrong.

Interesting choice of terms doggie...I can speak for a LOT of us that can say based upon your previous posts? *The BURDEN OF PROOF* is upon you, and belive me? Will be watched closely herein.

Be WHOM you are...but dayum son? You have many of us wondering.

Interesting choice of terms doggie...I can speak for a LOT of us that can say based upon your previous posts? *The BURDEN OF PROOF* is upon you, and belive me? Will be watched closely herein.

You must be seriously wasted. Burden of proof for what you drunk?

And I'm still wondering, how you going to watch me punk. If you're gonna threaten me, come out and say it instead of being a coward.

You must be seriously wasted. Burden of proof for what you drunk?

And I'm still wondering, how you going to watch me punk. If you're gonna threaten me, come out and say it instead of being a coward.

OK. The Gloves were ON...they're OFF now.

Prove your assertion of me, or SHUT up. *I* am NOT the subject of this thread.

I gave you a chance. YOU blew it.

And stick to the topic. It isn't Me, or Rush...

Last edited:
OK. The Gloves were ON...they're OFF now.

Prove your assertion of me, or SHUT up. *I* am NOT the subject of this thread.

I gave you a chance. YOU blew it.

And stick to the topic. It isn't Me, or Rush...

What the fuck are you talking about? I've been trying to get the topic back on Palin you waste of space but you ignore that. Seriously, how wasted must you be? Can't be too badly since you can still type not too horribly.

Your out of your league little one....:whip: stick to what you know....

Under due process and judicial precedent a criminal case is easily dismissed due to lack of miranda rights being read to an individual. You answered your own question in your response, i bolded your question and answer and that is the very reason they should have military tribunals and not US court criminal proceedings.

If you dont understand what i'm saying please read this How will Pleading Guilty to a Felony Affect Your Life? - Criminal Information Network

Any luck you can cite jurisprudence or some authority to back up the claim that a criminal case can easily dismissed due to a lack of miranda rights being read to an individual?

The article you linked to says this: "Currently, if law enforcement agencies receive statements or interrogate suspects without reading them their Miranda rights, that testimony is not admissible as evidence in a court of law."

So are you implying the only evidenve we have to convict KSM is his own admission?

If that's the case, it's a really bad start! (regardless of Miranda rights)

"She isn't voting on ANY legislation, and she abdicated her Governorship to save her State from the abject venom"

Wait am I reading this right? She left because she and the state were being insulted? Wow, either she's an oversensitive wuss or that's the dumbest excuse I've ever heard of.

Every state and most politicians get insulted.

Ame®icano;1736838 said:
I see that nobody from the left answered the question from the OP yet, but there is plenty of trash talk. Having said that, the leftists are making her points for her and they don't even see it.

Why are they afraid of her? Probably, because she not promising any entitlements and freebies. If I make a living of someone else’s back and then have to work to support myself, I would be scared to death too. It's easier to vote D.

I don't think that Palin is presidential quality yet, but with her at least we don't have to sit back & wonder who's pulling her strings.

Wow you folks are deluded, you mistake disagreement and/or amusement with fear. If there's fear for anything it's why you guys obsess over her as if she accomplished anything, she hasn't completed a single term as governor so she's less experienced than Obama was before the election and he didn't quit, yet for some reason you're acting like she's the best shot for 2012 republican nomination. To everyone that's not a hardcore righty she seems like someone who's mentally thin and very dim (for reasons pointed out umpteenth freaking times in the election), and to have her be president couldn't possibly end well.

And yet you insist we don't like her because she's patriotic or because she has 5 kids or whatever stupid reason you like to draw from a hat which is akin to playing the race card to defend Obama.

Last edited:
CALLER: She divides Americans, Rush. She has this idea that if you don't agree with her -- and this is common on the right -- then you're not really a patriot like her. You're not really a real American.

RUSH: Wait a second. No, no, no.

CALLER: She said that in North Carolina during the election.

RUSH: She scares you to death. She frightens the hell out of you. You're having to make up all kinds of stuff about her. This woman has far more patriotism and love of country and decency in her than Barack Obama could hope to have. This woman would be so much better leading this country than what we have now because we are being led into destruction. We are being led over the cliff into an abyss. We are being led by a man who's got a chip on his shoulder for some reason about this country and doesn't like it.

America's Hemorrhoid Stuttering LimpBoy was owned by the caller and you and your MessiahRushie are too stupid to know it! :rofl:

Forum List

Back