A liberal continues to sleep

If a liberal (whatever the heck that actually means *copyright oddball inc ) is in coma hypothetically speaking much less in reality as some have proffered, why would those who disagree with the liberal in question wake him up with snide insults wrapped in the bread of humor? Seems counterproductive.

I realize this is in the humor section, but the opening post makes no logical sense at all.

Logical sense?

As opposed to?

If a liberal (whatever the heck that actually means *copyright oddball inc ) is in coma hypothetically speaking much less in reality as some have proffered, why would those who disagree with the liberal in question wake him up with snide insults wrapped in the bread of humor? Seems counterproductive.

I realize this is in the humor section, but the opening post makes no logical sense at all.

Logical sense?

As opposed to?

As opposed to having some segment of truth mixed in with humor, that isn't contrary to the point and action of what the OP and several others stand for.

Chiding them for being asleep and then chiding them for sleep walking, when many claim they do damage when they are awake and active seems counterproductive to me.

I don't get the supposed political humor here. Maybe it is just me.

Logical sense?

As opposed to?

As opposed to having some segment of truth mixed in with humor, that isn't contrary to the point and action of what the OP and several others stand for.

Chiding them for being asleep and then chiding them for sleep walking, when many claim they do damage when they are awake and active seems counterproductive to me.

It's you.

"logical sense." :eusa_drool:

As opposed to that famous middle of the road libertarian illogical sense.

(And just to he'p ya outta yer funk: no libs are motivated by reading the OP or by reading anything other than the same drivel that brought them to where they already are.)

Logical sense?

As opposed to?

It's you.

(And just to he'p ya outta yer funk: no libs are motivated by reading the OP or by reading anything other than the same drivel that brought them to where they already are.)

Not the first time I have been told "its you," "or what the funk is your problem dude?" :lol:

I now return the thread back to the humor channel.

It's you.

Not the first time I have been told "its you," "or what the funk is your problem dude?" :lol:

Well, ya axed!

Woulda been rude not to answer!

:eusa_whistle:

It's you.

Well, ya axed!

Woulda been rude not to answer!

:eusa_whistle:

Not a problem Liability.

If a liberal were in a coma, they'd be more awake than any conservative,
If a liberal were in a coma, they'd accomplish more than a conservative.
If a liberal were in a coma, they'd be more like a conservative.

"Liberals demand that the social order should in principle be capable of explaining itself at the tribunal of each person's understanding." Jeremy Waldron

In order to ask a question one must have a question, you simplemindedly answered your attempt at a thought experiment proving you haven't a thought.

Try again, or ask mom or tune back into the conservative echo chamber that feeds your empty head its information.

"The beginning of thought is in disagreement - not only with others but also with ourselves." Eric Hoffer

Easy, Liability is in attempted thought mode at the moment. You can tell by the smell of wood burning.

Egads the circle jerk of morons continues, you boys stay here where your inanity is appreciated by the equally inane.

"A man must be both stupid and uncharitable who believes there is no virtue or truth but on his own side." Joseph Addison

you couldnt figure out what Zappa said....could you?....and WE are the morons....unbelievable....here let me give you another quote buy another right winger.....Jerry Garcia.......

"hes got his head up his ass?.....what a bummer"......

If a liberal were in a coma, they'd be more awake than any conservative,
If a liberal were in a coma, they'd accomplish more than a conservative.
If a liberal were in a coma, they'd be more like a conservative.

"Liberals demand that the social order should in principle be capable of explaining itself at the tribunal of each person's understanding." Jeremy Waldron

"if this guy gets any stupider....we will have to redefine the word stupid".... Rufus T. Firefly...

In order to ask a question one must have a question, you simplemindedly answered your attempt at a thought experiment proving you haven't a thought.

Try again, or ask mom or tune back into the conservative echo chamber that feeds your empty head its information.

"The beginning of thought is in disagreement - not only with others but also with ourselves." Eric Hoffer

Easy, Liability is in attempted thought mode at the moment. You can tell by the smell of wood burning.

Oh, Sarah. Even by your tawdry "standards," that was a sodden lumpen effort.

midcrap made a pointless and you clapped like a trained seal.

New Topics

Forum List

Back