a liberal abode

I see the spin starting in the posts above...

Welfare was a leg up program. Now its a life long journey. It has been created and it does corral people.
These fools vote for the very same people who use them. Democrats. These fools are useful idiots.
Those living conditions are disgusting, now one should be reduced to them, ever.

What really sucks is many of those people blame middle class whites for there woe's.
Why?

Welfare was a leg up program. Now its a life long journey. It has been created and it does corral people.
These fools vote for the very same people who use them. Democrats. These fools are useful idiots.
Those living conditions are disgusting, now one should be reduced to them, ever.

What really sucks is many of those people blame middle class whites for there woe's.
Why?

How sure are you that there are actually people living in there? I mean besides squatters or junkies.

Why?

How sure are you that there are actually people living in there? I mean besides squatters or junkies.

Com on man... are you kidding me? Do some Google Earth and read about Chicago these days.
Why?

Last edited:
Can you imagine voting for those who keep you corralled, living in a place like this?

A place like this should not exist in America.

ghetto.jpg

As long as you aren't there, I am cool.

Why?

Com on man... are you kidding me? Do some Google Earth and read about Chicago these days.
Why?
I think that photo's from Cincinnati.

Cops -

Can you explain to use why you refuse to answer these questions -

1) How does welfare create these conditions, and not poverty?

2) How many people slipped into poverty during the Bush administration?

I have to say - this is one awful thread! you really didn't think it through at all, did you?

Last edited:
Source.

ghetto-300x199.jpg

Stop me if you’ve heard this before.

The Bengals gambled on someone with character issues, either in the draft or in free agency. Said player was a model citizen for a while. They were productive. And then they relapsed, doing something to somehow hurt the team.

It’s happened too many times with Cincinnati, most recently with The Artist Formerly Known as Pacman Jones. According to various reports, Jones was arrested early Sunday morning after an altercation at an area bar. Jones is disputing some of the facts and downplaying some of the actions that led to his arrest.

Who knows what the real story is or what will ultimately come of it. Regardless, it’s another headache for a team that doesn’t need any more. And furthermore, it’s another example of how Mike Brown’s Mother Teresa complex (or perhaps his reduced price, flea market mentality) is killing his team.

We could all name myriad examples of people who came to Cincinnati with character problems and ultimately failed at varying degrees.

Terrell Owens. Odell Thurman. Andre Smith. Chad Ochocinco. The list goes on and on.

The Cincinnati Projects

walmart-home-office.jpg

Here's what you get if you vote republican.

Vote R keeps China green.

President Obama offers business a tax break if they locate in the US and hire US citizens.

The R does not invest in the US. They invest in foreign countries.

Fight back against Mitt/Ryan/R party -- Buy local.

Trump has been talking about China ripping us for over a year. Romney will force them to stop messing with there currency or impose a 35% tariff on goods shipped into the US.
Romney who has many friends in the business world will dump the repatriation tax and get our companies back.
It was Clinton who got this ball rolling in a big way.. Remember, China funded his campaigns.

Obama is responsible for many jobs going to China.. and look at GE's Emmelt.
He sent thousands of jobs to China last year when the GE jet engine plant was closed here and moved to China.
And remember those shovel ready jobs? Bullshit.. Obama and Emmelt laughed at us about it. Where did all that stimulus money go?
Liberals tell you exactly the opposite of what they are doing... liars. The 100 year agenda. Don't vote for it.

Back to the thread..
Fact is..
The very people who live in that slum vote for the politicians who keep them there.
They blame white middle America.

Last edited:
Can you imagine voting for those who keep you corralled, living in a place like this?

ghetto.jpg

Looks more like a conservative ‘abode.’

The consequence of conservative fiscal dogma: tax cuts for the rich and the ‘trickle down’ myth; resulting in jobs lost or sent overseas, homelessness, poverty, and the destruction of the middle-class.

Cops,

How many able bodied adult Americans are there who refuse to work an available job and instead live off of our tax dollars?

Assuming you have an answer to that question, please answer these three as well.

How many of them are white?
How many of them are black?
How many of them vote?

Finally, please learn the difference between "there" and "their".

Thanks.

ghetto.jpg

An excellent argument for abanoning both the DEMS and REPS as BOTH parties have not only tolerated these slums, they support their owners right to allow them to exist.

There's very big returns on investment for slum lords.

Cops,

How many able bodied adult Americans are there who refuse to work an available job and instead live off of our tax dollars?

Assuming you have an answer to that question, please answer these three as well.

How many of them are white?
How many of them are black?
How many of them vote?

Finally, please learn the difference between "there" and "their". Failure to learn this indicates a lack of intelligence.

Thanks.

All of them or "thar" are no jobs because thar are no business that will start "thar" or will have stayed because of them.

1. I don't know how many are white.
2. I don't know how may are black.
3. I don't know. I would bet most of them and more than once using more than one Identity.

I know the difference between there and their. I'm also quit sure you an those who live in that "thar" Dump have much in Common.

ghetto.jpg

An excellent argument for abanoning both the DEMS and REPS as BOTH parties have not only tolerated these slums, they support their owners right to allow them to exist.

There's very big returns on investment for slum lords.

Yes its true. Both parties are guilty. Over the last 50-60 years the Pubs had moved left while the Dems controlled the Congress and Senate 90% of the time.

These developed losers are useful in may ways to politicians and private investors.

You get the money editec. You saw my point of the thread.

Last edited:
For the fourth time now:

For the fourth time now:

When not handled properly, an environment of dependency and despair is created. It is dangerous all around. Incentive needs to be fed, not displaced.

Intense -

I totally agree with you.

I am not suggesting welfare always assists people climb out of poverty, but neither do I accept for a moment that welfare somehow creates poverty which did not previously exist.

The OP knows this too, which is why he has been dodging the question.

Forum List

Back