A Letter to white America (and you too, Clarence Thomas)

It ain't about RACE, it's about CLASS.

Unless you're a minority, then of course, it is mostly about race, AND class.

Wow hvywgt250 – sounds like you memorized that straight out of the KKK’s “Why We Are Superior” handout. Thank you for re-enforcing the point of my letter.

Well, not many people love the White race. We've been stomped on most of our lives for doing mostly good for mankind. You see, people get jealous when Mr Jones has a better car/kitchen/house than you have. It's natural, so maybe the White race should take it as a compliment when we are vilified for being.....White. Negros such as yourself believe to much in "afrocentrism" taking myth and making it your own history.... then spoon feeding it to people who don't know any better.....your a prime example of the saying "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"

I was just listening to one of your beloved right-wing talk show host. He was ranting about the decision of lawmakers in Philadelphia, to hand out condoms to sexually active eleven year olds. He went on and on about how a lack of discipline and education was the root cause of this activity. He ended his rant with; “These children need discipline, not condoms. They need to be educated. I am a firm believer in education”.

I got to thinking; this guy was probably in favor of all the cuts that have crippled public education over the years;
Public education is one of the things wrong with America today. Since the ******* forced their way into our white schools, there has been nothing but regression in education due to ****** kids creating havoc and discipline problems in school. Their behavior and distaste for learning has made our schools nothing but day-care for the youth of this nation.

and now he is a “firm believer in education”. He was fine with taking Wood Shop, Music, Art, and Prayer out of schools,

All of which are unnecessary for an academic education, along with football, basketball, and all other silliness they cram into the extra-curricular activities category.

but he’s a “firm believer in education”. He probably also believes it is OK for parents to be arrested when little Johnny shows up in school with a welt on his behind, from a sorely needed, good old fashioned spanking (which is now called child abuse), and now he asks, “Where’s the discipline”.

Discipline shouldn't result in welts on their backsides. There are other ways of punishment.

He happily collected his shareholder earnings as Washington and their corporate backers sent millions of jobs over-seas, then calls Americans lazy when they can’t find work.

Mexicans can find work here.

And he continually sends these same old, rich, white guys back to Washington

Like Barack Obama?

and expects things to change. Reality check; they are rich and comfortable.

Oh, no, not rich and comfortable - in America??

Their kids go to private schools that cost more than you make in a year.

And what of it?

They have the best health-care packages money can buy and they don’t even pay for auto insurance (guess who pays for both).

If you know of anything illegal about it, report it to the authorities.

Oh, they’ll throw you a bone now and then, so you’ll re-elect them, but even if you don’t, they’ve got a sweet pension due them after only one term in office.

So, don't re-elect them!

You let Bush steal two elections;

Link? Proof?

lie to get into a war that killed four thousand young Americans (and maimed thousands more) and over half of you still think he was a better President than Obama.

Jimmy Carter was a much better President than the ****** Obama.

You whine and complain about the cost of health care and then call Obama a communist when he tries to do something about it.

I have never whined or complained about the cost of health care; that is the bailiwick of the welfare parasites and the slime who want everything free.

Your judges are racist, your police are thugs, your priests are pedophiles, your politicians are corrupt, and you are stupid. If this president where white, he’d be the apple of your eye; but you can’t get past the color of his skin. You poor, silly white folks; with your KKK and your Tea party. When are you going to wake up and realize who your real enemy is?

We DO realize who our REAL enemy is, you XXXXXXX . Edited For

silly white folks; with your KKK and your Tea party. When are you going to wake up and realize who your real enemy is?

My real and only enemy is ignorance, Of which you appear to be the champion.

OK, OK, Let me be fair. I agree with most of what you have to say. Every politician is corrupt, priests are dick suckers and the entire system is rigged to screw us all. I'm bent over right beside you brother.

You lost me when you made it racist. It's not about silly white folks, KKK or the Tea party...we're all getting screwed equally. My shiny white ass is getting screwed just as hard as your beefy black ass....

If we're going to make a stand against the giant dick that's screwing us all, we have to do it together. Regardless of the color of our ass.

Capiche?

Jews don't have giant dicks, infact they have much smaller than average cocks.

silly white folks; with your KKK and your Tea party. When are you going to wake up and realize who your real enemy is?

My real and only enemy is ignorance, Of which you appear to be the champion.

OK, OK, Let me be fair. I agree with most of what you have to say. Every politician is corrupt, priests are dick suckers and the entire system is rigged to screw us all. I'm bent over right beside you brother.

You lost me when you made it racist. It's not about silly white folks, KKK or the Tea party...we're all getting screwed equally. My shiny white ass is getting screwed just as hard as your beefy black ass....

If we're going to make a stand against the giant dick that's screwing us all, we have to do it together. Regardless of the color of our ass.

Capiche?

I agree with most of what you say also. However, I must take issue with two things: First, I could be accused of many things, but being ignorant is not one of them. Secondly, I did not make it racist, the KKK and Tea Party did. My “silly white folks” comment was directed toward any who belong to or support those two segments and those who believe George Bush was the better of the two presidents. Maybe I’m drinking the Kool-Aid, but I believe Obama is on our side.

If not for the original KKK, all us white people would be part ****** today. God bless the brave Klansmen of the Reconstruction period when all a ****** buck wanted was all the white pussy he could rape, but was scared shitless by the mighty Klan !!!

P.S. Watch your shiny white ass :)

You watch your stinking black ass, Remus.

I believe Obama is on our side.

He's on the blacks' side. He's on the illegal aliens' side.

He's not on the whites' side.

So...he can be on whose ever side he chooses to be on. This is a free country isn't it? Don't you choose to hate the Black race? You never have anything nice to say about a Black person and as far as you are concerned they can all go to hell. Just as long as you don't have to see a black person on your tv, in a store, at a dr's office, on an airplane would be fine with you. Blacks are scums of the earth and should be exterminated the same as roaches and termites. Isn't that what you believe and want to happen? Happy Easter!

My sentiments exactly!!!

Wow hvywgt250 – sounds like you memorized that straight out of the KKK’s “Why We Are Superior” handout. Thank you for re-enforcing the point of my letter.

Well, not many people love the White race. We've been stomped on most of our lives for doing mostly good for mankind. You see, people get jealous when Mr Jones has a better car/kitchen/house than you have. It's natural, so maybe the White race should take it as a compliment when we are vilified for being.....White. Negros such as yourself believe to much in "afrocentrism" taking myth and making it your own history.... then spoon feeding it to people who don't know any better.....your a prime example of the saying "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH"

And YOUR truth is that whites are the superior race. How convenient for you. If I were white, I would want to believe that also. But I would hope that I would be more open-minded and look at the preponderance of evidence that suggest otherwise.

"Cuts that have crippled public education." Did you really read that?

We spend more money per student than most countries have as their total GDP. Money ain't the problem, dullard.

Thanks for proving my point; I couldn't have done it better.

All you've done is to provide your bona fides for being a Complete And Total MORON.

Without white people, all blacks would have afros.

obama_afro.jpg

And YOUR truth is that whites are the superior race. How convenient for you. If I were white, I would want to believe that also. But I would hope that I would be more open-minded and look at the preponderance of evidence that suggest otherwise.

preponderance of evidence?!?

evidence of what? that whites have the most accomplishments (statement of events) or that whites are 'superior' (value judgment)?

I was just listening to one of your beloved right-wing talk show host. He was ranting about the decision of lawmakers in Philadelphia, to hand out condoms to sexually active eleven year olds. He went on and on about how a lack of discipline and education was the root cause of this activity. He ended his rant with; “These children need discipline, not condoms. They need to be educated. I am a firm believer in education”.

I got to thinking; this guy was probably in favor of all the cuts that have crippled public education over the years; and now he is a “firm believer in education”. He was fine with taking Wood Shop, Music, Art, and Prayer out of schools, but he’s a “firm believer in education”. He probably also believes it is OK for parents to be arrested when little Johnny shows up in school with a welt on his behind, from a sorely needed, good old fashioned spanking (which is now called child abuse), and now he asks, “Where’s the discipline”.

He happily collected his shareholder earnings as Washington and their corporate backers sent millions of jobs over-seas, then calls Americans lazy when they can’t find work. And he continually sends these same old, rich, white guys back to Washington and expects things to change. Reality check; they are rich and comfortable. Their kids go to private schools that cost more than you make in a year. They have the best health-care packages money can buy and they don’t even pay for auto insurance (guess who pays for both). Oh, they’ll throw you a bone now and then, so you’ll re-elect them, but even if you don’t, they’ve got a sweet pension due them after only one term in office.

You let Bush steal two elections; lie to get into a war that killed four thousand young Americans (and maimed thousands more) and over half of you still think he was a better President than Obama. You whine and complain about the cost of health care and then call Obama a communist when he tries to do something about it.

Your judges are racist, your police are thugs, your priests are pedophiles, your politicians are corrupt, and you are stupid. If this president where white, he’d be the apple of your eye; but you can’t get past the color of his skin. You poor, silly white folks; with your KKK and your Tea party. When are you going to wake up and realize who your real enemy is?

Translation: I couldn't disagree with what the "right-wing" talk show host actually said, so I made up a bunch of strawman arguements in order to feel good about myself.

:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back