A Letter To The Terrorists, From London

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
What the fuck do you think you're doing?
This is London. We've dealt with your sort before. You don't try and pull this on us.

Do you have any idea how many times our city has been attacked? Whatever you're trying to do, it's not going to work.

All you've done is end some of our lives, and ruin some more. How is that going to help you? You don't get rewarded for this kind of crap.

And if, as your MO indicates, you're an al-Qaeda group, then you're out of your tiny minds.

Because if this is a message to Tony Blair, we've got news for you. We don't much like our government ourselves, or what they do in our name. But, listen very clearly. We'll deal with that ourselves. We're London, and we've got our own way of doing things, and it doesn't involve tossing bombs around where innocent people are going about their lives.

And that's because we're better than you. Everyone is better than you. Our city works. We rather like it. And we're going to go about our lives. We're going to take care of the lives you ruined. And then we're going to work. And we're going down the pub.

So you can pack up your bombs, put them in your arseholes, and get the fuck out of our city.

http://www.lnreview.co.uk/news/005167.php

applause.gif

notice there is no mention of reprise or resolution in dealing with the terrorists in that letter? Simply they say they failed and that they should go away...

-Cp said:
notice there is no mention of reprise or resolution in dealing with the terrorists in that letter? Simply they say they failed and that they should go away...

I wondered if anyone else noticed that.

Oversight by the letter writer?

Or.......another "we're used to it, we'll live with it."

GotZoom said:
I wondered if anyone else noticed that.

Oversight by the letter writer?

Or.......another "we're used to it, we'll live with it."

Seems to be sad but true....sure glad I live in "Cowboy" country...when attacked ya kick ass and take names...not apologize for the attack! :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: -Cp
You have to remember that these people are not military.They are just normal Joe Blogs going about their buisness.They have no rifles.There is no stand out enemy.The only way they can retaliate is by being defiant and carry on as normal.

taff said:
You have to remember that these people are not military.They are just normal Joe Blogs going about their buisness.They have no rifles.There is no stand out enemy.The only way they can retaliate is by being defiant and carry on as normal.

I don't know about the UK but in the good old USA..we draw from the "Common Blogs" for our military....Golly gee ya mean I should have not gone way back in 1964 when my country needed me during the VN conflict? :bangheads

Your right,old granny smith should hand in her pension book now and go to the closest recruitment centre and sign up now for her rifle and ticket to the middle east.

taff said:
Your right,old granny smith should hand in her pension book now and go to the closest recruitment centre and sign up now for her rifle and ticket to the middle east.

Sorry I did not realize everyone in the UK was on pension and old Grannies...
Shame on me! I sure hope ya all drop the condums and start to procreate new troops! :crutch:

The point is the attack was on normal joe blogs.They didnt attack our military, they prefer soft targets.What would you prefer.We all run around shrieking HHEELLPP or as we are doing carrying on as normal.

taff said:

NO STAND OUT ENEMY? The IRA kills people. Al Qaeda just killed people. What do you mean no stand out enemy?

I spend time in England. Liverpool, Manchester, London, etc.

Your (above) post tells me that Brits show more passion and pride in their football teams than they do their own country (except when the national team is playing.)

Your telling me there was a man standing on the street corner in an ishmak carrying an ak47.We are useless then cos we all missed him.

taff said:
The point is the attack was on normal joe blogs.They didnt attack our military, they prefer soft targets.What would you prefer.We all run around shrieking HHEELLPP or as we are doing carrying on as normal.

So much for the "Brittish Dry Sense of humor"...Back to the Old "Stiff Upper Lip" routine...news flash for ya a stiff upper lip will not eliminate the enemy...
it is fine to "Carry on Mate" just kick ass and take names in the process! :2guns:

By the way archangel i served nine years in the brit army but never did anything as dangerous as vietnam so respect to you.

taff said:
By the way archangel i served nine years in the brit army but never did anything as dangerous as vietnam so respect to you.

However thank you and I respect your service....I was responding to your baited Granny/pension comment with a little "Cowboy" humor...was not intended to offend...also I hope we are on the same page in reference to kicking ass and taking names...while still carrying on! " Lighten up dude...don't have a cow" just a little more borrowed humor...sorry can't help myself sometimes! :scratch:

Just a comment from me, yeah I know, another one. :rolleyes: England was hit today, badly. I don't know about anyone else, but I truly was moved when the UK stood with us on 9/11. If I remember correctly, they play our national anthem at Buckingham Palace. Britain has stood with us, in spite of many of their internal misgivings. Tonight just does not seem to me the night for Americans to do anything but stand in solidarity with them.

Let them bury their dead and find out what happened. The people are in shock and mourning. I'm with D, today I'm British. (Coming from an Irish girl, that is saying a lot.)

Here's another letter to the terrorists, following the London bombing.

An Open Letter to Our Islamofascist Buddies
By Tom Purcell
July 8, 2005

It's not going to work, boys. I know how much you enjoy blowing up innocent people, people whose only crime is going to work in the morning. I can't imagine how much fun it must be to meet secretly while building bombs and coordinating cold-blooded murder.

I can't imagine the thrill of carefully executing your plan and how the head fellows in your organization — not the unfortunate slobs who wrapped bombs around their torso in exchange for 72 virgins — likely watched the explosions from a safe distance.

"Britain is now burning with fear, terror and panic in its northern, southern, eastern, and western quarters," you posted on one of your Web sites.

That just isn't so, boys. The Brits were calm and orderly and tended to those in need. The only thing they were burning with was anger and resolve. You boys keep thinking your barbarism will weaken us, but it strengthens us. It reminds us how hopefully lost you are and how we must defeat you.

I understand your confusion. You've probably been misunderstanding some of the messages that have been reported on the news — those in which some American "leaders" have stopped attacking the terrorists and instead attacked their president, who is unflinching in his efforts to defeat you.

But what you keep forgetting is that America is a free country. Anyone here is free to speak his or her mind. People can say anything even if it isn't true or even if it is intended to twist or confuse. And some of our "leaders" have been doing just that. They hope to weaken the president with the hopes of winning back political power.

I can see how you could misunderstand that. The irony is that the best thing you could have done was to have NOT launched another attack. If you wanted to weaken our resolve to defeat you, you could have just sat back while America argued with itself, while we forgot how barbaric you really are. But you blew it again.

for full article:
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0705/purcell070805.php3

Forum List

Back