A letter from God...

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Excellent. I don't agree w/ all the theology, but it's well written. :)

Goodnight Benny Hinn

Dictated by the Holy Spirit, and transcribed by Siarlys Jenkins

If there is one thing that truly grieves me, it is another human claiming me as their special personal friend. Now don't get me wrong. I love everyone more dearly and intimately than their own spouse or parent or child. But as an aspect of the one and only God who created the universe, I am omnipresent, equally accessible to each and every biped made in the image of God. I am not located in a stadium. You do not have to get an introduction from an anointed stage presence to talk to me. I do not manifest my presence by giving off shocks like a Van de Graff generator. I already know you better than any evangelist ever could.
Let me be clear what I mean by omnipresent. I am not omnipresent throughout all space and time. That is the Father and Creator who is omnipresent throughout the space-time continuum, and beyond it. I do not deal with inanimate matter, or the loom of light on which it is woven. My purpose is more limited. I am omnipresent among all life into which God has breathed, so that it became a living soul. That is a big enough presence to boggle the human mind, even if you are an astronomer, or have memorized Mark Twain's prescient story, An Excerpt From Captain Stormfield's Visit to Heaven. Do you have any idea how many planetary systems I have to be present on at all times? Not that time is any limitation on me.

But getting back to Earth. If you want healing, all you need is already inside of you. Remember, you were made in the image of God. I can help you tap into what is already there. I have not authorized anyone to act as my agent. The Messiah said I will send you a helper. He did not say, coming soon to a strip-mall kiosk near you. He did not say, find an authorized representative in the Yellow Pages. He did not say, look for the next big sales convention at the fair grounds. And he definitely did not say, franchises available to churches of 10,000 members or more. He said something about going into a quiet room and closing the door.

OK Benny. I know you meant well at the beginning. I know you were fascinated by that first revival your friend dragged you to. I know you really felt good the first time you became aware I was present. You even just meant to share how wonderful you felt with others. You were young, you had tasted meat when you were really only prepared to digest milk.

But enough is enough. I was present before you felt it, and I am present when the feeling dies down. Your body couldn't handle that kind of ecstasy on a continual basis. Genuine faith doesn't need it. You are good at pulling out Scriptural references where the Father is talking about "my Spirit," but you missed out on what my boss (you know, the Jewish carpenter) told the man who wanted to be saved: sell all that you have, give it to the poor, take up your cross and follow.

You've been telling the poor, sell all you have, give it to you, dance across the stage and follow. Follow me? No, follow you. Hey, lots of people in wheelchairs can get up and walk on a good day. Didn't you hear about the Ms. Wheelchair who lost her crown because she stood up and walked twenty paces? I know you didn't, but you know why I asked. Have you ever cured anyone of leprosy? Really cured them, in an hour or so? I know you didn't.

Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against dancing. We are the Lord of the Dance. I am the one who inspires people to dance just by my presence. I want to dance with you again. But you have to lose a lot of weight first. Not fat. That wouldn't hurt, but it is no obstacle to me. It really isn't. I can dance with people of any size. You know that. You have spiritual fat accumulated around you. You have an armor of Mammon coming between me and you. It's no good that you wear the armor in my name. Throw it off. It is not the whole armor of God. It is not any part of the armor of God. Put it behind you, and come dance with me again.

We told Joel, "I will pour out my spirit on all flesh." Yes, you know that. You put it in your book. You can't claim ignorance. We didn't say, on all flesh who are anointed, we said on all flesh. We didn't say on all flesh who are first in line on a cold winter's morning to hear the latest rage on the evangelism circuit. We said on all flesh. We didn't say on all flesh who buy the latest fad in spirituality books and the right videos or DVDs. We said, on all flesh. Why are you trying to sell people what we gave you for free?

Oh, please spare us that tale of the doorway opened by an angel, through which you saw endless lines of souls being shoved into the valley of fire. A voice told you that all these souls would be your fault if you didn't preach? It wasn't us, I promise you. What did we tell Ezekiel about who is responsible for whose sins? We don't even hold the sons accountable for the sins of their fathers anymore. Judgment by the Son of Man does not hold against anyone that they never made it to one of your stadium extravaganzas. Think Benny, who would be in charge of this valley of fire? Me? I don't think so. And the one who has dominion over that realm, he is the father of... ? You know the answer.

Get back to your roots. I know, the Greek Orthodox churches have something to learn about spirit-filled lives. But they know more about me than you care to admit. They speak to me one voice at a time. I can listen to all of them at once. They will give you a dose of humility nobody on the revival circuit remembers how to experience. You know, it's good when people lift up holy hands. But I am there whether you do or not. It is all right to be annointed. But I am not there only for those who rub oil into their hair. If you do that, do it for God. If you don't do that, do whatever you are doing for God. Remember who wrote that in the first place? It doesn't matter to me what you do, just what spirit you do it in.

You need to go cold turkey. Not cold turkey on me – I have always been with you, and I always will. But you have to go cold turkey on needing this feeling of ecstasy to assure yourself that I am with you. I'm really not an opiate, whatever you and Karl Marx* may think at times. I know, withdrawal is painful, but like I said, I will be with you every step of the way. Joy of the spirit is a good thing, but you badly need complete peace, and you won't find it unless you give up all you have. Really, I will still be with you. I haven't given up on you. You can still be forgiven.

Good night, Benny.

http://www.sanctuaryinternational.com/x/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=64

*edit

No relation to the Karl Marx in this forum...

:D

Forum List

Back