A "Let's Kick People Off" Thread Idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just let me know in advance. then, even if i agree with everything they say, i won't go there.

Lyin' bitch is lyin'.

i'm not lying about anything. there was no advance warning that i couldn't object to a very bigoted comment by quantum windbag and other bigoted, homophobic and sexist comments by you. and for the record, i wasn't the only one who was TOLD to leave.

let me ask you. what the hell are you going to do if i tell you...GET OFF MY THREAD. I DON'T WANT YOU HERE.

what is wolfsister going to do?

syrenn?

i don't care if you post here, even if it is getting way off base and contorted from the original post. it is no big deal. it may go somewhere, it may not.

I'll laugh in your damn face and continue to post just to bug the crap out of you. Just like you did to us when we politely asked you not to fight on a rep thread. Whiner.

Lyin' bitch is lyin'.

i'm not lying about anything. there was no advance warning that i couldn't object to a very bigoted comment by quantum windbag and other bigoted, homophobic and sexist comments by you. and for the record, i wasn't the only one who was TOLD to leave.

let me ask you. what the hell are you going to do if i tell you...GET OFF MY THREAD. I DON'T WANT YOU HERE.

syrenn?

i don't care if you post here, even if it is getting way off base and contorted from the original post. it is no big deal. it may go somewhere, it may not.

I'll laugh in your damn face and continue to post just to bug the crap out of you. Just like you did to us when we politely asked you not to fight on a rep thread. Whiner.

and there we go, dee. lol. sorta proves my point.

Last edited:

syrenn?

Yes, it does. I never asked you or told you to leave. I asked you to respect mad's wishes to keep it to a rep thread and to not intimidate newbies to come there for rep with fighting. I think the rep threads are fun and that's it.

I don't like it when my fun is being ruined. It ticks me off. LOL

I go to the welcome threads too. It's fun and that's all there is to it to me.

So relax seal. It is only the internet. Really, to bug me takes a lot of work. LOL

Oh, and what I told you before still stands. Once I've said my piece I'm done.

I'll let it go now-unless you start another thread about this. LOL!!

Yes, it does. I never asked you or told you to leave. I asked you to respect mad's wishes to keep it to a rep thread and to not intimidate newbies to come there for rep with fighting. I think the rep threads are fun and that's it.

So relax seal. It is only the internet. Really, to bug me takes a lot of work. LOL

and, mad asked a number of people to leave, and then singled me out and was not polite.

there was really only one newbie there at the time. do you actually think he felt welcome when someone accused him of worshipping "a pig fucking pedophile"? did you really have fun to see a young man treated that way. is that something you enjoy. i never thought you, or mabelle, or mad, or some others, were that way.

did you read any of this at all. i suggested to this young man, when he asked for rep points, that if he wanted more points he should be nice and polite to people even if he didn't like them...what they had to say.

i was immediately attacked, and so was he, by two other posters. do you really appreciate the sexist and gay innuendos made by house. i'm just curious. that was the main reason i was there., because i could not believe people like you and others, people who thought i knew, were like that.

was that really fun for you? it wasn't for me and it wasn't for that kid. he is a good guy. i know anti-muslim sentiments are kinda popular and all, but i just never figured you for that. i thought you would have been among the first to speak out against such bigotry.

ok. no prob. i am done with this thread and i will not upset you or the others on that other thread. please stop posting to me on that thread and pass it on if you truly want me gone.

sorry for the last "whine.' i know it offends you.

later.

and, mad asked a number of people to leave, and then singled me out and was not polite.

there was really only one newbie there at the time. do you actually think he felt welcome when someone accused him of worshipping "a pig fucking pedophile"? did you really have fun to see a young man treated that way. is that something you enjoy. i never thought you, or mabelle, or mad, or some others, were that way.

did you read any of this at all. i suggested to this young man, when he asked for rep points, that if he wanted more points he should be nice and polite to people even if he didn't like them...what they had to say.

i was immediately attacked, and so was he, by two other posters. do you really appreciate the sexist and gay innuendos made by house. i'm just curious. that was the main reason i was there., because i could not believe people like you and others, people who thought i knew, were like that.

was that really fun for you? it wasn't for me and it wasn't for that kid. he is a good guy. i know anti-muslim sentiments are kinda popular and all, but i just never figured you for that. i thought you would have been among the first to speak out against such bigotry.

ok. no prob. i am done with this thread and i will not upset you or the others on that other thread. please stop posting to me on that thread and pass it on if you truly want me gone.

sorry for the last "whine.' i know it offends you.

later.

Sounds good, lets drop it. I never said anything that supported those comments. I ignored them. Sometimes that is for the best. And after this, I don't have to say anything about this subject on any of the 3 threads.

As far as I'm concerned, it is all done. Have a nice night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back