A Lesson Too Late To Learn

Unfortunately Democrats have lost respect for America and democracy.

If there is a god, then God will call them stiff-necked people. There is nothing worst and more dangerous than stubborn people with initiatives. No reasonable argument will make them change their obstinate behavior.

Hope they never win the presidency until this corrupt generation of theirs has finally vanished.
There has NEVER BEEN a more corrupt president than Trump He can look you in the eye ,tell you he's a crook and say ""what are you going to do about?"" and republicans will bow down and say ,,can you give me another?

"There has NEVER BEEN a more corrupt president than Trump"

Au contraire, eddie....

Easily proven:
Corrupt and treasonous.....Hussein Obama

This was the only evident obstruction of justice: Hussein Obama prevented....obstructed.....law enforcement from arresting Hezbollah agents selling cocaine in the USA.
Iran told Obama to allow Hezbollah to sell cocaine ....$1 billion worth.....in the US......so he prevented the government from arresting and charging them.....

"Project Cassandra is an effort led by the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to undercut Hezbollah funding from illicit drug sources.[1]Launched in 2008, the project was said to be investigating the terrorist organization's funding.[2] According to the DEA, Hezbollah has become increasingly involved with drug trafficking and organized crime as a method of funding its activities.[3][4] The investigation was tracking how large sums of money were being laundered from the Americas, through Africa, and to Lebanon into Hezbollah's coffers.[5]

An investigative report published by Politico in December 2017, described how, during the Obama administration, concerns regarding the Iran nuclear deal took precedence over the DEA project."
Project Cassandra - Wikipedia

"The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

An ambitious U.S. task force targeting Hezbollah's billion-dollar criminal enterprise ran headlong into the White House's desire for a nuclear deal with Iran.

In its determination to secure a nuclear deal with Iran, the Obama administration derailed an ambitious law enforcement campaign targeting drug trafficking by the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah, even as it was funneling cocaine into the United States, according to a POLITICO investigation.

The campaign, dubbed Project Cassandra, ….”
The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

There is no disputing the facts: Hussein Obama obstructed justice in the service of Iran and Hezbollah.

Hussein effectively gave them $1 billion dollars in drug money.

sp3r9dgr7w501.jpg

It means you are almost certainly living in your mother's basement, and that you are surely on that sweet Federal Government Tit. I have a personal rule that I put such lazy-assed half-wits on IGNORE as soon as I notice them.

Nope. My mom passed away in 1983.. I have a full time job and I run a side business... And I spend about an hour every day mocking right wing nutbags like you...

But your mewling surrender is duly noted...

really...there is no more obnoxious person on this board than Jumbo.

To be fair to her, she doesn't look fat in her picture. However, I kind of wonder by the sunglasses if there was an Eye-Rounding Surgery that went wrong.

jumbo can mean a lot of things...if you could surgically remove her obnoxiousness, she wouldn’t cast a shadow.

Pretty flaccid response.....might be your description, too. (Better look that up).

Why is it you never pen a substantive reply?

Was it that head injury?

I responded to your bullshit OP jumbo. You said impeachment prevents self determination. Clearly it doesn’t. Choke down another rack of ribs; if will keep your fat ass from sounding so unimaginatively stupid at least for a few seconds

Unfortunately Democrats have lost respect for America and democracy.

If there is a god, then God will call them stiff-necked people. There is nothing worst and more dangerous than stubborn people with initiatives. No reasonable argument will make them change their obstinate behavior.

Hope they never win the presidency until this corrupt generation of theirs has finally vanished.
There has NEVER BEEN a more corrupt president than Trump He can look you in the eye ,tell you he's a crook and say ""what are you going to do about?"" and republicans will bow down and say ,,can you give me another?

"There has NEVER BEEN a more corrupt president than Trump"

Au contraire, eddie....

Easily proven:
Corrupt and treasonous.....Hussein Obama

This was the only evident obstruction of justice: Hussein Obama prevented....obstructed.....law enforcement from arresting Hezbollah agents selling cocaine in the USA.
Iran told Obama to allow Hezbollah to sell cocaine ....$1 billion worth.....in the US......so he prevented the government from arresting and charging them.....

"Project Cassandra is an effort led by the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to undercut Hezbollah funding from illicit drug sources.[1]Launched in 2008, the project was said to be investigating the terrorist organization's funding.[2] According to the DEA, Hezbollah has become increasingly involved with drug trafficking and organized crime as a method of funding its activities.[3][4] The investigation was tracking how large sums of money were being laundered from the Americas, through Africa, and to Lebanon into Hezbollah's coffers.[5]

An investigative report published by Politico in December 2017, described how, during the Obama administration, concerns regarding the Iran nuclear deal took precedence over the DEA project."
Project Cassandra - Wikipedia

"The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

An ambitious U.S. task force targeting Hezbollah's billion-dollar criminal enterprise ran headlong into the White House's desire for a nuclear deal with Iran.

In its determination to secure a nuclear deal with Iran, the Obama administration derailed an ambitious law enforcement campaign targeting drug trafficking by the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah, even as it was funneling cocaine into the United States, according to a POLITICO investigation.

The campaign, dubbed Project Cassandra, ….”
The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

There is no disputing the facts: Hussein Obama obstructed justice in the service of Iran and Hezbollah.

Hussein effectively gave them $1 billion dollars in drug money.

sp3r9dgr7w501.jpg
Again Bless your heart PC

It means you are almost certainly living in your mother's basement, and that you are surely on that sweet Federal Government Tit. I have a personal rule that I put such lazy-assed half-wits on IGNORE as soon as I notice them.

Nope. My mom passed away in 1983.. I have a full time job and I run a side business... And I spend about an hour every day mocking right wing nutbags like you...

But your mewling surrender is duly noted...

really...there is no more obnoxious person on this board than Jumbo.

To be fair to her, she doesn't look fat in her picture. However, I kind of wonder by the sunglasses if there was an Eye-Rounding Surgery that went wrong.

jumbo can mean a lot of things...if you could surgically remove her obnoxiousness, she wouldn’t cast a shadow.

Pretty flaccid response.....might be your description, too. (Better look that up).

Why is it you never pen a substantive reply?

Was it that head injury?

I responded to your bullshit OP jumbo. You said impeachment prevents self determination. Clearly it doesn’t. Choke down another rack of ribs; if will keep your fat ass from sounding so unimaginatively stupid at least for a few seconds

I know Halloween is over, but post your picture anyway.

Which Of These Is Your Favorite FBI Moment?

a. Shooting dead a dog, a 14-year-old boy, and a woman holding her baby at Ruby Ridge?

You mean the gun dealing Neo Nazi family... yes, too bad he didn't grow up to be this.

upload_2019-11-17_16-24-23.jpeg

b. Incinerating more than eighty men, women and children to death in Waco, Texas?

You mean the whacky child-molesting cultists who killed themselves?

g. The FBI bogus investigation and indictment of Republican Senator Ted Stevens, costing him the election….charges then thrown out because the FBI agents conspired to withhold and conceal evidence that could have resulted in a verdict of "not guilty.

You mean crooked Ted Stevens who shook people down for pork barrel projects like The Bridge to Nowhere?

Forum List

Back