A lesson for you OWS morons: Why the cops treat you the way they do.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Just saw yet another "viral video" of cops pepper spraying a group of passive resistance hippies. Makes me wonder.....there are so many videos out there. Of all this "police brutality". If you brave liberals are so committed...why not step in and STOP the brutality rather than just video tape it so you can proudly run back to your dorm and you tube it? Cowards.

Anyway, here is how the police use of force works you idiots:

In America, we have cops to protect us and enforce laws. One law is trespassing, and a right to private property. A right to have clear roadways. And a right to keep order as in stopping a horde of people who are trashing an area, spreading disease, raping, fighting, etc, from continueing their actions.

If YOU had a group of right wingers camped out in front of your business, or on your lawn, or blocking your street, the cops would be called and they would deal with it.

Now....dealing with it....

You OWS morons are practicing "passive resistance" mostly, sometimes "defensive resistance", or even "active aggression.

Passive- Refuse to comply with orders, go limp, but dont attempt to elude arrest.
Defensive- Resist arrest. Pull away, run, tighten up and refuse to be taken in.
Active- Actually fighting back, throwing bottles, etc.

Now, pepper spray. It's used for all of the above. Why? Because in police riot training, it's known historically that protests (OWS included, watch the tapes) will put women, elderly, minorities and children in the FRONT. Why? It looks bad on video for cops to enforce on them. Its why we've seen college girls being sprayed.

No police dept wants to be seen on tape tackling them, beating them to get compliance, etc, etc. So.....in the 80's, pepper spray began getting used. It has no permanent side effects, only temporary. NOT ONE single death has ever been caused by pepper spray (people on crack who died from effects of crack, after being sprayed, have). So...its safer than physically beating them or tackling them.

What OTHER option do they have other than physically tackling them, beating them, tazing them, or using spray? Well, we could sit there and look at each other for a few years. Or the cops could say "Fuck it, the mobs won, we're outta here" and just leave.

So I ask you....if a mob of right wing loons was blocking your street, your business, your home, or causing a general public safety hazard, would YOU ACCEPT the cops just saying "Sorry, see ya later we're out"???

Of course not. You'd want them to do their jobs.

Which is what they are doing. Its YOU people are are carrying on the protests after you've been told to clear the road, leave the PRIVATELY owned park, clear the avenue for businesses to operate, clear the areas of campus that the school needs clear. It's YOU all who defy lawful police orders. YOU all who put young women at the front of your hippie line to catch the brunt of this pepper spray.

And I laugh at every single video when I see it.

Oh. Wait. I just remembered....my post is flawed, because there aren't groups of right wingers camping out on private land, in front of businesses, on campuses or blocking roads. Oops.

And a tent and a car are NOT considered "homes", you do not have to be evicted from either. Read rulings on the Carrol Doctrine you lazy fucking potheads. Dominoes Pizza and Target are hiring. Get to work and earn you way to middle class like the rest of us.

LIZ-NICHOLS-OCCUPY-PORTLAND-PEPPER-SPRAY.jpg

Elizabeth Nichols, Occupy Portland Protester Pepper Sprayed In The Face, Identified (PHOTO)

r-UC-DAVIS-PEPPER-SPRAY-VIDEO-huge.jpg

UC Davis Police Pepper-Spray Seated Students In Occupy Dispute (VIDEO) (UPDATES)

PEPPER-SPRAY-DORLI-RAINEY.jpg

Dorli Rainey, 84-Year-Old Occupy Seattle Protester, Pepper Sprayed In The Face (PHOTO)

Lakhota dear,
Please pay attention.

Your 'Occupy Davis' pic has NOTHING to do with the OWS movement.
Now, look it up real fast sweat pea...I'd really hate for you to look stupid.

Hint: ^$
Proof:
<~~~

I don't know want country your livin in -- but the last time I checked the police harass and collect from American Citizens. The Protect and Serve the Public sworn oath is gone.

Every city and every county and every state in the United States of America is a Police by Gestpo who are self serving SS Officers protecting fascist Rep regime.

Look out side your window man. The police are brutal ugly pigs. No one like them. They can all be laid off and life in the community would be better for it.

Lakhota dear,
Please pay attention.

Proof:
<~~~

MeBelle60: Are your really that ignorant or are you pretending. I can't tell because your face is so ugly.

You pay attention little one! Lakhota pic of UC DAVIS has MUCH YO DO WITH THEOWS MOVEMENT!!

I am not going to explain it to you, because your one of many looking stupid here.
It is apparent you never went to University.

Pitching a tent has nothing to do with OWS---Okay if you say so...:eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray::confused:

Why the cops treat you the way they do.

It's Inevitable, and is the Goal of the Movement. The Name is Occupy after all. They want Confrontation. They want Riots in the Streets. They want these things because they can not Achieve what they want any other way. They can not win on the Merits of their Agenda, they have to Intimidate, and hold Hostage to get Concessions Made to their Demands, Because they can not win at the Ballot Box.

Ever Notice how Every Liberal who Runs for office says they are A moderate? When was the last time you saw someone proudly say they were a Liberal while running on a National Scale? Yet Conservatives proudly say they are Conservative all the time. You know why Liberals pretend not to be Liberal? Because America does not want their Agenda, so they must Intimidate, Occupy, and Otherwise coerce America into giving them what they want.

Lakhota dear,
Please pay attention.

Proof:
<~~~

MeBelle60: Are your really that ignorant or are you pretending. I can't tell because your face is so ugly.

You pay attention little one! Lakhota pic of UC DAVIS has MUCH YO DO WITH THEOWS MOVEMENT!!

I am not going to explain it to you, because your one of many looking stupid here.
It is apparent you never went to University.

Pitching a tent has nothing to do with OWS---Okay if you say so...<snip>

I gave two (2) hints in my post. Think a minute before you respond.

I will add that it truly irritates me that OWS co-opted this student protest AFTER the original fact.

Last edited:
Why the cops treat you the way they do.

It's Inevitable, and is the Goal of the Movement. The Name is Occupy after all. They want Confrontation. They want Riots in the Streets. They want these things because they can not Achieve what they want any other way. They can not win on the Merits of their Agenda, they have to Intimidate, and hold Hostage to get Concessions Made to their Demands, Because they can not win at the Ballot Box.

Ever Notice how Every Liberal who Runs for office says they are A moderate? When was the last time you saw someone proudly say they were a Liberal while running on a National Scale? Yet Conservatives proudly say they are Conservative all the time. You know why Liberals pretend not to be Liberal? Because America does not want their Agenda, so they must Intimidate, Occupy, and Otherwise coerce America into giving them what they want.

What a crock of shit.

We won at the ballot box in 2008, and we will win again in 2012.

And OWS is getting exactly what they want.

They are drawing attention to the fact that Wall Street destroyed the world economy, and NO ONE WENT TO JAIL FOR IT.

New Topics

Forum List

Back