A Leisurely Picnic on the Train Tracks

According to Willie's logic the overwhelming majority of White Americans are dupes and stupid, or is it that Willie is horribly wrong on race?

Willie I think that in the end you need a gang or group to identify with in order to feel good about yourself, you can't stand on your own two feet. Yeah I say alot of shit about the Greeks but in the end i'm my own man regardless of race, that is how I view race.

Merlin1047 said:
Illegal aliens are not a race issue.
To white folks like yourself it's not a race issue.

But to ALL hispanic's in the U.S it is a race issue.

Dave said:
To white folks like yourself it's not a race issue.

But to ALL hispanic's in the U.S it is a race issue.

Absolutely untrue and completely unfounded. Ridiculous statement, but is it fair of us to expect more from Big D?

Merlin1047 said:
First, why is it so important to you that whites remain a majority? I can deal with being a minority. It doesn't change who I am. It doesn't affect how I conduct myself. But apparently you feel that in order to support your views and your lifestyle you need the advantage of numeric superiority. Sounds like insecurity to me.

A simple answer to your question can be found in the "new" South Africa. Under apartheid, whites separated and protected themselves. Now, they are being slaughtered in their own homes by blacks. I don't think you realize how important it is to be in the majority until you've experienced, up close, being in the minority. In pretty much any society or political system, the benefits are obvious to all but the obtuse. Being in the minority DOES change who you are and it DOES affect how you conduct yourself.

The "Jewish foreign policy" is perceived by most white Americans as the right thing to do. We don't support the Jews because of their race, or their religion. We support the Jews because they are an oppressed minority surrounded by hostile moslem nations. We support the Jews because we remember the horrors they suffered under Hitler. It isn't a race thing, it isn't a religious thing and there is no way that the Jewish lobby could be solely responsible for our foreign policy toward Israel. If the Jews were as crafty and devious and clever as you claim, then they are in fact superior to the white race and we should be doing our best to inbreed with them to improve ourselves.

Listen to yourself. You just said above that it's no big deal to be in the minority, but you at the same time pity the Jews because they are one --- an "oppressed minority" you say. How do you square that?

William Joyce said:
A simple answer to your question can be found in the "new" South Africa. Under apartheid, whites separated and protected themselves. Now, they are being slaughtered in their own homes by blacks. I don't think you realize how important it is to be in the majority until you've experienced, up close, being in the minority. In pretty much any society or political system, the benefits are obvious to all but the obtuse. Being in the minority DOES change who you are and it DOES affect how you conduct yourself.

Are you equating American black people with those in South Africa? It's not the same situation. Had the slaves in the old south suddenly found themselves in charge back in the 1880's then there would no doubt have been some retribution against whites.

And I'm not as obtuse as you seem to think. I'm perceptive enough to read between the lines here. You obviously want to maintain a majority status in order to continue to abuse those you see as inferior. If I shared your mindset, I too would fear the day when minorities came to power in this country. There would probably be a bounty on bigots.

William Joyce said:
Listen to yourself. You just said above that it's no big deal to be in the minority, but you at the same time pity the Jews because they are one --- an "oppressed minority" you say. How do you square that?

How do I square that? Easy - it's called compassion. A trait you may want to work on.

OCA said:
Absolutely untrue and completely unfounded. Ridiculous statement, but is it fair of us to expect more from Big D?
Ya, and blacks and whites reacted the same way to the O.J verdict.

What a dumbshit.

Dave said:
Ya, and blacks and whites reacted the same way to the O.J verdict.

What a dumbshit.

You're a happy sort, aren't you? :whip3:

Merlin1047 said:
You obviously want to maintain a majority status in order to continue to abuse those you see as inferior.

Yeah, obviously. You and your liberal buddies reason that any time one group is in the majority, the minority is automatically "abused." Uh, right. I like how blacks in America are so "abused" that they all have high-dollar sneakers, fancy SUV's, welfare all day long, etc. They don't have to work, and if anyone even looks at them cross-eyed, they can sue for millions. TV worships them as heroes, the president kisses their butts, and they own the sidewalks and the subways. Every try telling a noisy group of black kids to quiet down? Ha! If that's "abuse," gimme some!

How do I square that? Easy - it's called compassion. A trait you may want to work on.

Oh God, spare me. Your "compassion" means sticking a gun in my face to force me to open my wallet. That's not "compassion." That's called theft, aka liberalism.

Their is nothing wrong with wanting to be with your own kind of people and to want your own kind of people to be the majority, in fact that is just a natural sign of intelligence.

All other groups of people other then whites embrace this feeling.
Why whites fight this natual feeling is because of the guilt of their success when compared to others.
http://www.newsmax.com/articles/?a=1999/12/15/53812

Dave said:
Their is nothing wrong with wanting to be with your own kind of people and to want your own kind of people to be the majority, in fact that is just a natural sign of intelligence.

All other groups of people other then whites embrace this feeling.
Why whites fight this natual feeling is because of the guilt of their success when compared to others.
http://www.newsmax.com/articles/?a=1999/12/15/53812

In the wrong country for that there asswipe. This is America, land of immigrants. No way in hell your views ever see the light of day here, your such a fucking idiot that i'm embarrassed for you.

OCA said:
In the wrong country for that there asswipe. This is America, land of immigrants. No way in hell your views ever see the light of day here, your such a fucking idiot that i'm embarrassed for you.

If we stuck your white ass in East New York for the rest of your life, YOU would be the embarrassed one. You would quickly learn the "joys of diversity." Immigrants to this country were once WHITE. Now they are BROWN. There is a big difference. The brown ones drive planes into buildings. The white ones do not. Get it?

William Joyce said:
If we stuck your white ass in East New York for the rest of your life, YOU would be the embarrassed one. You would quickly learn the "joys of diversity." Immigrants to this country were once WHITE. Now they are BROWN. There is a big difference. The brown ones drive planes into buildings. The white ones do not. Get it?
Yet natives to this country......are BROWN!!!
White people never did anything to them huh???

William Joyce said:

I can survive anywhere, its called not having fear, I bet they can smell it on you and hunt you(Whites and minorities alike) like wolves pulling down the weak buffalo in the pack. You need to get some manhood, its getting embarrasing Willie.

Willie but I want to know why you can't stand on your own two feet? Why do you need this group mentality? Where is your individualism?

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Yet natives to this country......are BROWN!!!
White people never did anything to them huh???

Willie has this strange notion that Whites are native to North America, crazy.

William Joyce said:

You're right. Whites drive trucks filled with fertilizer and diesel fuel.

Big difference there.

Merlin1047 said:
You're right. Whites drive trucks filled with fertilizer and diesel fuel.

Big difference there.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
You're right Merlin.
I'm from Oklahoma, I should have thought of that one!

OCA said:
I can survive anywhere

So do us all a favor and move to Haiti.

Wasn't until 1924 that congress "ALLOWED" us to be US citizens.

That's because you are a conquered race. What happened to American Indians is now happening to whites. The difference is that we're encouraging it!

Forum List

Back