A Leisurely Picnic on the Train Tracks

....sigh.....there is no such thing as a White race just as there is no such thing as a Black or Yellow or Red race. There are Germans, there are Greeks, there are Japanese, there are Nigerians, there are Brazilians etc. etc. those are races and ethnicities. Just because you are a mutt don't try and claim White as your ethnicity and race.

Also no such thing as an ethnic American, for your info of course.

Even those who object to Oliver's colorful language would have to admit that his vision of the slaughter of Whites in Zimbabwe -- and now in neighboring South Africa as well -- has come absolutely, frighteningly true.

My goodness, white people are being killed by the blacks they attacked, brutalized, and enslaved. What a god awful tragedy, I'm almost outraged, though not quite.....

The rest? Well.....blah, blah, blah....

And OCA, I hope you're not unnecessarily giving yourself an ulcer for no good purpose. You may as well go yell at a pile of shit for being a pile of shit for all the good it will do you.

Zhukov said:
My goodness, white people are being killed by the blacks they attacked, brutalized, and enslaved.

Why, Zook, if revenge is permissible under your moral code, WATCH THE FUCK OUT FOR EXTREMELY PISSED OFF WHITES! :dev1:

Why? What have I ever done to other white people, except from waste their tax dollars surfing the internet?

No, no, the moral of this story is, "Reap what ye sow".

You seek to blame black people because they seek to overthrow their white oppressors? I suspect you would point to their inhumanity if they chose not to.

Sure. It's a war. Your signature quote, I agree with. But don't think that Arabs/Muslims are the only group seeking "eliminate" their enemies. So are Jews. Whites, well, they need a little prodding. That's why I'm here.

So are the jews?

Well since we are jewish stooges, they aren't trying to eliminate us (yet) right?

So let's just go ahead with the jewish uberplan until it's just us and the jews. We'll have 'em outnumbered and it won't last long.

So why don't you get on board for the 'big win'?

We'll pretend we love dem jews, dem jews are swell, and when they least expect it, smash blam ka bow!!!

You know, I was watching an Aryan Nation Front special on HBO today....

What a bunch of ignorant, inbred, fat ass, dumbshit fucks.

Zhukov said:
My goodness, white people are being killed by the blacks they attacked, brutalized, and enslaved. What a god awful tragedy, I'm almost outraged, though not quite.....

The rest? Well.....blah, blah, blah....

And OCA, I hope you're not unnecessarily giving yourself an ulcer for no good purpose. You may as well go yell at a pile of shit for being a pile of shit for all the good it will do you.

Nah Zhuk I just can't resist getting on Willie a little bit, its like hunting, I can't get enough.

Zhukov said:
Why? What have I ever done to other white people, except from waste their tax dollars surfing the internet?

No, no, the moral of this story is, "Reap what ye sow".

You seek to blame black people because they seek to overthrow their white oppressors? I suspect you would point to their inhumanity if they chose not to.

I believe that William's philosophy is the result of paranoia based on insecurity.

But I get equally tired of hearing people spout the tired rhetoric you saw fit to include in your post. "You seek to blame black people because they seek to overthrow their white oppressors?"

If you really believe that, then William is not the only racist posting on this thread.

Hey have you guys seen those new TV ads that tell hispanics that the only way to get more hispanics in office is for all hispanics to vote for hispanics only?

Merlin1047 said:
But I get equally tired of hearing people spout the tired rhetoric you saw fit to include in your post. "You seek to blame black people because they seek to overthrow their white oppressors?"

If you really believe that, then William is not the only racist posting on this thread.

If you were God and looked down on this Earth in 1970, you would have seen the 210,000 White men and women of Rhodesia declare themselves an independent republic in a desperate effort to save their lives and property from the swarming savages about them.

from his article

The black majority of Zimbabwe was not allowed a political voice in their own country for almost a hundred years (1888-1979). During this time the black majority was more or less enslaved under threat of force to mine for first the British South Africa Company and then for the independent Rhodesian government itself, all white people.

After all this I'm supposed to criticize the behavior of those black people who kill those white people?

I don't understand.

That article tries to paint a picture that black people were just killing whites for the hell of it, because they are savage animals, and other white people around the world were too stupid to do anything about it.

When you enslave a group of people for a hundred years and then free them all, don't expect them to think everything's square.

I'm not saying it's right to break into a farmers house and kill him and his whole family, I'm just saying in this situation you shouldn't be surprised that it happened.

I'm not sure why that's racist.

Merlin1047 said:
I believe that William's philosophy is the result of paranoia based on insecurity.

And, if your race is in fact insecure, then it's a proper philosophy. Tell me, wizard: what about heading toward minority status in the U.S. makes us "secure"? What about having a Jewish foreign policy that makes Arabs want to kill us makes us "secure"? What about having all our jobs go to India makes us "secure"? What about affirmative action makes us "secure"? What about black crime makes us "secure"? What about 8-12 million illegal aliens in our nation makes us "secure"? What about having to pay taxes to support all of the foregoing makes us "secure"? What about being mocked by the Jews in Hollywood and the media makes us "secure"?

Sir Evil said:
and what is it about babbling on with this silly shit that makes you feel "secure"?
you have been doing this from day 1 since you joined, how many views have ya changed?

Name one thing I've listed that isn't true, commie boy.

Sir Evil said:
:laugh: now I am a commie? C'mon Joycie, answer the question! how many minds do you really think you are changing here? If someone doesn't buy into your white supremacy rhetoric they are a commie?:rolleyes:

1. I have no idea how many minds I'm changing. Sometimes, folks agree with a thing or two I say. Maybe folks who don't post are rethinking. I used to be a "colorblind conservative" and I fought like hell NOT to "become one of those racist guys." But after a while, I couldn't ignore reality, and I couldn't ignore their arguments. It's not that difficult, dude: either you believe race is an operative reality or you don't. Way I figure it, if you don't, after being presented with all the evidence, you're incurably fucking stupid, a gigantic coward, or you're someone willing to lie to get by. If I can't convince you, I don't care. You can die stupid. Good. You wouldn't be the first. I work every day on the Internet and every other day in person to convince people that whites have real interests worth speaking up about and defending. We ARE human beings, we are different from a gaggle of blacks, and we do have rights. Is that really radical? Think about it. I'll admit that sometimes, I'm trying to convince, other times, I'm just pissed that people (especially conservatives) don't see the light, and I spout off accordingly. I think it's damn regrettable that someone would be turned off because of particular sniping. I know that's a risk and I have to deal with that. I was lucky because when I first approached the "white supremacist" gang, they didn't call me a "commie" and they listened to what I had to say. They patiently and calmly acknowledged my misgivings and answered my questions with facts, figures and good reasoning. What do you want from me? If it hadn't been for the Internet, I would probably still be stumbling around today in a stupor about what's really going on in America (though I had my suspicions). It took the strong voice of smart men to give me the cold water I needed about Jews and racial issues: I credit Alex Linder, Jared Taylor and Peter Brimelow (three men who have nothing to do with each other but are all strong writers) with much of my awakening. In my own small way I hope I can recreate what they did for me. Because I used to be you: sneering and jeering at the "racists" who "couldn't get past skin color." Look, if you have an open mind and you're willing to face facts, there's a good chance you'll come on over. If not, you will be my enemy until the day I die.

2. You haven't answered me on which of the items I listed isn't true.

Zhukov said:
from his article
I'm not saying it's right to break into a farmers house and kill him and his whole family, I'm just saying in this situation you shouldn't be surprised that it happened.

I'm not sure why that's racist.

Well, this is embarrassing. I missed the quote to which you were responding and in that context thought you were still talking about black people in the US and making an unwarranted comparison to Zimbabwe.

So - never mind.

Sometimes as you get older, you get a little :cuckoo:

William Joyce said:
And, if your race is in fact insecure, then it's a proper philosophy. Tell me, wizard: what about heading toward minority status in the U.S. makes us "secure"? What about having a Jewish foreign policy that makes Arabs want to kill us makes us "secure"? What about having all our jobs go to India makes us "secure"? What about affirmative action makes us "secure"? What about black crime makes us "secure"? What about 8-12 million illegal aliens in our nation makes us "secure"? What about having to pay taxes to support all of the foregoing makes us "secure"? What about being mocked by the Jews in Hollywood and the media makes us "secure"?

William, you just dug your own hole.

First, why is it so important to you that whites remain a majority? I can deal with being a minority. It doesn't change who I am. It doesn't affect how I conduct myself. But apparently you feel that in order to support your views and your lifestyle you need the advantage of numeric superiority. Sounds like insecurity to me.

The "Jewish foreign policy" is perceived by most white Americans as the right thing to do. We don't support the Jews because of their race, or their religion. We support the Jews because they are an oppressed minority surrounded by hostile moslem nations. We support the Jews because we remember the horrors they suffered under Hitler. It isn't a race thing, it isn't a religious thing and there is no way that the Jewish lobby could be solely responsible for our foreign policy toward Israel. If the Jews were as crafty and devious and clever as you claim, then they are in fact superior to the white race and we should be doing our best to inbreed with them to improve ourselves.

And how do you manage to construe outsourcing as a racial issue? Outsourcing causes the loss of jobs across the spectrum. It isn't only whites who lose jobs when a company moves overseas. Or do you simply resent the fact that those jobs go to countries occupied by races you see as inferior and therefore undeserving? Would you still object if we only outsourced to places like Canada, Ireland, Australia, Germany, Sweden, Scandinavia or Norway?

Nothing about affirmative action makes us secure. It is a concept whose time has come and gone. The sooner we have everyone competing on a truly level playing field, the better. But cheer up William. If affirmative action doesn't go away, you can take advantage of it if and when whites do become the minority.

Illegal aliens are not a race issue. They are a domestic issue which our government has failed to address. I get the feeling that your main objections to illegal aliens has little to do with points of law and national security. Instead, I believe that your objections are based primarily on the fact that very few illegal aliens are white. That's a little silly, don't you think? I do agree that illegal immigration poses a threat to our security. I do not agree that the threat is based on the fact that most illegal immigrants are non-whites. As far as your point regarding the taxes paid, again not a race issue, but a governmental issue.

I'm not aware that Jews in Hollywood or the media are "mocking" me. Perhaps I'm dense or perhaps that insecurity complex of your's is getting active again. You have failed to give a supporting example of this assertion. William, another person can only "mock" me or insult me if I allow myself to be mocked or insulted. If I consider the source and see that it lacks any credibility, then I am immune to insults or mocking. Perhaps you're just a bit too sensitive. Or perhaps you're simply looking for an excuse to be insulted because of your predisposition to hate certain ethnic groups.

Forum List

Back