A Law For Breaking The Law

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
America’s laws have long been worthless. Immigration law has been abolished entirely. Criminal law is a joke to professional criminals and people in high places. Tax law is hanging in there from the government’s perspective, while the IRS scandal shows that compliance with tax laws only applies to taxpayers. Notice that nobody in the IRS went to jail for breaking the law.

In addition to laws, the US Constitution has been completely gutted. If not gutted than at least put up for sale:

Bill Gates, Michael Bloomberg and three other billionaires are bankrolling a controversial gun-control initiative that will appear on the Nov. 4 ballot in Washington State.

Even the new owner of the Los Angeles Clippers, Steve Ballmer, has gotten into the act, writing a check for $1 million dollars to help flood the airwaves with anti-gun propaganda.

XXXXX

But Bloomberg and his billionaire buddies aren’t limiting their targets to Washington. He has invested $50 million in similar ballot initiatives in 12 states, reported the Seattle Times. The money moves through his foundation, Every Town For Gun Safety.

XXXXX

New trend: Billionaires 'buying gun control'
LEO HOHMANN
Published: 10/12/2014 3:59 pm

New trend Billionaires 8216 buying gun control 8217

NOTE: Read Hohmann’s full article if you want a brief reminder of how Nazi Germany did it.

Election laws are the most violated laws of all. Election laws are so worthless Colorado passed a law that sanctions breaking election laws:

In 2013, a new Democratic state legislature rammed through a sweeping and highly controversial election law and convinced Democratic governor John Hickenlooper to sign it. The law, known as House Bill 1303, makes Colorado the only state in the country to combine two radical changes in election law: 1) abolishing the traditional polling place and having every voter mailed a ballot and 2) establishing same-day registration, which allows someone to appear at a government office and register and vote on the same day without showing photo ID or any other verifiable evidence that establishes identity. If they register online a few days before, no human being ever has to show up to register or vote. A few keystrokes can create a voter and a “valid” ballot. Once a ballot cast under same-day registration is mixed in with others, there is no way to separate it out if the person who voted is later found ineligible. Other jurisdictions that have same-day registration, such as Washington, D.C., treat the vote as a provisional ballot pending verification. Colorado immediately counts the vote.

“We have uniquely combined two bad ideas, both of which open the door to fraud and error along with creating huge administrative headaches,” warns Republican Scott Gessler, Colorado’s secretary of state. Along with the liberal Denver Post (the state’s leading newspaper) and a few Republican clerks from the state’s largest counties, Gessler fought passage of the law.

October 12, 2014 6:15 PM
Braced for Voter Fraud in Colorado
A new election law leaves the door wide open for abuse in hotly contested races.
By John Fund

Braced for Voter Fraud in Colorado National Review Online

Stealing an election is not new. JFK stole the election from Richard Nixon in 1960, but 2012 saw so many ludicrous frauds I’m surprised that conservatives still bother to vote:

Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud
Rachel Alexander | Nov 11, 2012

Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud - Rachel Alexander - Page full

Incidentally, Al Gore tried to steal the election in 2000. The only thing unusual about a Democrat stealing an election is that Gore made the mistake of going to the SCOTUS. Had he stayed in Florida’s courts he would have gotten away with it.

I expect frauds in next month’s elections to be far worse than anything American voters have seen in the past.

Finally, combine all of the travesties in American law and you will have to conclude that America is a nation of lies not laws.

So corporations are people until they try to get stricter gun control? Gave up mine long ago. Occured to me one day that having the means to end someone's life put my mind into the place where I'm constantly looking at people as either Threat or No Threat. That's no way to live.

So corporations are people until they try to get stricter gun control? Gave up mine long ago. Occured to me one day that having the means to end someone's life put my mind into the place where I'm constantly looking at people as either Threat or No Threat. That's no way to live.

To Delta4Embassy: The Second Amendment was put there so a free people could defend against tyrannical government. The worst thing about semi-literate, touchy-feely, freaks is that they truly believe they know more about liberty than did America’s Founders.

Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty, teeth and keystone under independence. The church, the plow, the prairie wagon and citizens' firearms are indelibly related. From the hour the pilgrims landed to the present day, events, occurrences and tendencies prove that, to ensure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable. Every corner of this land knows firearms, and more than 99 and 99/100 percent of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil influence. They deserve a place of honor with all that's good. When firearms go, all goes. We need them every hour. George Washington

XXXXX

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. Thomas Jefferson

XXXXX

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. Thomas Jefferson

Conservatives and Republicans realistically expect the coming midterms to be a Wave Election. Each day the wave gains momentum brings Democrats closer to a wave election of their own —— a wave of frauds never before seen in federal elections. Anything less than remaining relevant through stolen elections could signal the beginning of the end for the welfare state, global government, open-borders, and everything else Democrats did to this country.

On top of the time-honored election frauds here is an addition to the Democrat wave in Virginia and several other states:

Reagan George, president of the Virginia Voters Alliance, said accepting e-signatures “potentially lends itself to voter integrity issues.”

XXXXX

George doesn’t put too much trust in people to not take advantage of e-signatures.

“This electronic signature is just another way to create fraudulent registration,” George said.

XXXXX

“We could have a bloated roll of about a million inactive voters that are just perfect potential candidates for voter fraud,” . . . George said.

E-signatures just one concern, election integrity advocate says
By Kathryn Watson / October 13, 2014

E-signatures just one concern election integrity advocate says Watchdog.org

NOTE: Remember what the FEC did about the tens of millions of dollars Taqiyya the Liar took from foreign sources in 2008. NOTHING. By doing nothing about a clear violation of the law Taqiyya was left to pay off his Muslim pals. Importing disease-carrying Muslims is one part of that payoff. The FEC will continue to do nothing after frauds are perpetrated next month.

Ginsburg has been a monumental disgrace from the day she got on the High Court. She topped herself on election laws:

In her dissent to the Supreme Court’s ruling that Texas could enforce its voter ID law, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg wrote:​

"The greatest threat to public confidence in elections in this case is the prospect of enforcing a purposefully discriminatory law, one that likely imposes an unconstitutional poll tax and risks denying the right to vote to hundreds of thousands of eligible voters."​

No, Justice Ginsburg; the greatest threat to confidence in our election process is that too many people may vote who are not legally qualified to vote, or that may vote fraudulently. How confident can honest citizen voters be that the elections are fair and their voices are being heard if we know that anyone who wants to can vote—often by registering on the spot at the polls?​

October 18, 2014
Justice Ginsburg has it backwards
By Walt Bussey

Blog Justice Ginsburg has it backwards

Had Ginsburg been in the majority it would be easier for lawbreakers to vote rather than not vote. Her position is the exact opposite of the Blackstone ratio liberals love to cite whenever they justify releasing the worst criminals:

"Better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Ginsburg would reward the guilty while making the innocent suffer. If 100,000 fraudulent ballots are cast and counted in a single county, 100,000 voters statewide who obey voter ID laws suffer when their votes are rendered useless.

Finally, the most corrupt federal election ever seen will be upon us in 17 days. As I’ve said many times, Democrats only have to steal a few elections to hang onto the Senate. That is why media mouths and Democrats are much too confident to pass the smell test.

I do not pay attention to election stuff that will be worthless on November 5th, but I could not help notice that update after update tells us that the elections are so close Democrats may hang onto the Senate. Every single election is analyzed as though that is the one that will decide who controls the Senate. Close election B.S. is clearly being spread around in order to justify stolen elections. It would look too fishy if Democrats suddenly won without a cover story. They got away with the big heist in 2012 when Taqiyya the Liar won against all odds.

Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud
Rachel Alexander | Nov 11, 2012

Obama Likely Won Re-Election Through Election Fraud - Rachel Alexander - Page full

This time out they are laying down plausible reasons for winning the Senate to supplement the old standby “turnout.”

Like I’ve been saying:

Voter fraud probably gave Mr. Obama the victory in 2012. It may well prove to be crucial in deciding the tight race to capture the Senate in 2014.

XXXXX

The price of liberty, said Edmund Burke (who, like me, empathized with your Founding Fathers and their ambitions for your great nation), is eternal vigilance. The “Democrats” are now no longer mere political opponents; they are the vicious, sworn enemy of the United States, and they will do all in their power in the forthcoming elections to cling on to the power to destroy it. Watch those voter registrations, or lose America.

Will midterm election be fair? Don't bet on it
Published: 10/26/2014 @ 4:29 pm
LORD MONCTON

Will midterm election be fair Don 8217 t bet on it

Incidentally, unless Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Scott Walker, or somebody like them gets nominated there is every chance Democrats will go straight in 2016. Nobody has to steal an election when Karl Rove’s Republicans are determined to give away it with one of these media darlings: Chris Christie, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio. Even John McCain or Mitt Romney could end up with the nomination! Hell, it would not surprise me if Bob Dole gets the call.

Neither side is any different, anyway.
The corruption is thorough and systemic.
Human history indicates that in situations like this the corrections, when they inevitably come, are often "intense".

Neither side is any different, anyway.
The corruption is thorough and systemic.
Human history indicates that in situations like this the corrections, when they inevitably come, are often "intense".

To Rotagilla: Sad, but true. Except for the aftermath of America’s War for Independence any corrections always made it worse. Communists corrected the Czar’s government, Nazi Germany corrected the Soviet Union, and so on towards more government.

I fear that America’s political system has been so corrupted by ruling elitists in partnership with foreign influences that the forces for more government are winning. Note that big government forces are the ones preaching violence if they do not get their way. The parasite class will kill everyone before they produce anything of value.

It must really wear conservatives out, the way so many of them focus every moment of their lives on finding ever-stranger reasons to proclaim themselves as the greatest victims to ever exist on planet earth.

Flanders, take a break. You need it.

Forum List

Back