a Koran burner's guide to the universe

Koran Burner: Creepier Than You Think | The Smoking Gun

SEPTEMBER 8--The Florida pastor who is planning to burn a pile of Korans this weekend runs a church that has established a variety of cult-like rules for individuals studying to become ministers, according to the group’s “rulebook.”

The Dove World Outreach Center (DWOC), headed by Islam-hating Rev. Terry Jones, has been widely denounced for its September 11 bonfire plans. The tiny Gainesville church is headed by Jones and his wife Sylvia, a co-pastor.

The DWOC’s “Academy Rulebook,” a copy of which you’ll find here Koran Burner: Creepier Than You Think | The Smoking Gun, was created in November 2007 by Sylvia Jones. The document, which details the standards to which a prospective DWOC minister must adhere, addresses topics such as behavior, study, and communication. It is also filled with the kind of creepy directions that are often associated with cults.

:eusa_eh:

your point, Cult or not, crazy or not. They have the right.

Period.

yes, they do.

and i have the right to point out that they're batshit crazy.

thanks for stopping by

Well, you don't say "why" they're bat shit crazy, so, in the same vein of logic, YOU are bat shit crazy.

Thanks for playing.

Period.

yes, they do.

thanks for stopping by

Well, you don't say "why" they're bat shit crazy, so, in the same vein of logic, YOU are bat shit crazy.

Thanks for playing.

have someone read the link to you.

i know you prefer pictures, but sadly there aren't any.

edit: of course i'm bat shit crazy. your point?

Or maybe he hates islam, besides the fact they're cold blooded killers and terrorists, for this... maybe he doesn't want to see it in America...

Or maybe he, like you, chooses to ignore what's in The Bible:

OK pinhead, please explain to me what the Bible has to do with the koran, and why you fail to address the point and instead deflect away from the issue. Is that all you've got?

There are several other threads which express my opinion (as well as just about everyone's), so I don't intend to repeat. My retort was meant to counter your ridiculous implication that only ISLAM contains passages in its Quran that call for violence against non believers, and I chose NOT to re-copy your collection of photographs to make your point.

These are toughies.

OK pinhead, please explain to me what the Bible has to do with the koran, and why you fail to address the point and instead deflect away from the issue. Is that all you've got?

There are several other threads which express my opinion (as well as just about everyone's), so I don't intend to repeat. My retort was meant to counter your ridiculous implication that only ISLAM contains passages in its Quran that call for violence against non believers, and I chose NOT to re-copy your collection of photographs to make your point.

These are toughies.

You could spend from now until you no longer post on this board, and NEVER find where I said anything of the sort, you freakin' moron. You haven't paid attention.

In any case, countering a topic is you losers way of deflecting away from the issue, of which is islam IS a bastard religion that carries on, as we speak, HORRENDOUS ACTS OF COLD BLOODED KILLING AND MASSACRE. They also very specifically have stated THEY WANT TO DOMINATE THE WORLD. You, and your liberal friends, act as though none of that is/has/will happen. You are only fooling yourselves, and showing us conservative people, once again, you're bat shit crazy.

Period.

If I chose to dance on the American flag, at a Lee Greenwood concert, would those around say that I have the right to do it, or kick the living shit out of me?

SEPTEMBER 8--The Florida pastor who is planning to burn a pile of Korans this weekend runs a church that has established a variety of cult-like rules for individuals studying to become ministers, according to the group’s “rulebook.”

The Dove World Outreach Center (DWOC), headed by Islam-hating Rev. Terry Jones, has been widely denounced for its September 11 bonfire plans. The tiny Gainesville church is headed by Jones and his wife Sylvia, a co-pastor.

The DWOC’s “Academy Rulebook,” a copy of which you’ll find here Koran Burner: Creepier Than You Think | The Smoking Gun, was created in November 2007 by Sylvia Jones. The document, which details the standards to which a prospective DWOC minister must adhere, addresses topics such as behavior, study, and communication. It is also filled with the kind of creepy directions that are often associated with cults.

Period.

yes, they do.

thanks for stopping by

exactly correct, just as we have the right to say the mosques builders are insensitive bastards.

Krazy Kultists have no right to burn the koran. Got it.

Krazy Kultists have no right to burn the koran. Got it.

uh, no, you don't got it.

thanks anyway

flushthekoran.jpg
[/IMG]

These are toughies.

You could spend from now until you no longer post on this board, and NEVER find where I said anything of the sort, you freakin' moron. You haven't paid attention.

In any case, countering a topic is you losers way of deflecting away from the issue, of which is islam IS a bastard religion that carries on, as we speak, HORRENDOUS ACTS OF COLD BLOODED KILLING AND MASSACRE. They also very specifically have stated THEY WANT TO DOMINATE THE WORLD. You, and your liberal friends, act as though none of that is/has/will happen. You are only fooling yourselves, and showing us conservative people, once again, you're bat shit crazy.

If you never [implied] anything of the sort, then what do those photographs say? Are you blind?

You need to spend time educating yourself between Islam and Islamism, the latter being the fundamentalist's cherry-picked version of the Quran which they practice. Google it. There are several articles explaining Islam v. Islamism. You can also see a side-by-side comparison of the religious beliefs of Christians and Muslims at the following link, and you just might be shocked that there is very little.

Comparing and contrasting Christianity and Islam

Hmm.. Maybe he hates Islam because their cult competes with his?

Or maybe he hates islam, besides the fact they're cold blooded killers and terrorists, for this... maybe he doesn't want to see it in America...

You must kill those who worship another god. Exodus 22:20

Kill any friends or family that worship a god that is different than your own. Deuteronomy 13:6-10

Kill all the inhabitants of any city where you find people that worship differently than you. Deuteronomy 13:12-16

Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own. Deuteronomy 17:2-7

Kill anyone who refuses to listen to a priest. Deuteronomy 17:12-13

Kill any false prophets. Deuteronomy 18:20

Any city that doesn’t receive the followers of Jesus will be destroyed in a manner even more savage than that of Sodom and Gomorrah. Mark 6:11

Jude reminds us that God destroys those who don’t believe in him. Jude 5

Maggie...you know better than that!

We don't hold up the OT as what Christians should do and believe........until we do.

Forum List

Back