A "jury" of one.....Barr did what he was hired by Trump to do....

To Barr's credit, he DID state in his little letter that Mueller could NOT determine whether Trump was exonerated from the charge of obstructing justice.....

Since Trump openly (ans stupidly) stated to the Russian ambassador that he fired Comey because of the Russian probe.....and since Trump openly stated to Lester Holt that he wanted Comey gone because of that same on-going Russian probe.........Trump HIMSELF prompted a special counsel probe.

Now, based on Barr's memo as a private citizen that he felt that Trump should never have been investigated as a a president (which was basically a letter requesting Trump to appoint him as AG)....and based on the DOJ unofficial "policy" that a president is ABOVE the law, Barr WILL be called to testify before one or two House committees.

The questions that Barr will be asked will entail his "conclusion" that although Mueller openly stated that the president was NOT exonerated, WHY did Barr determine that there's no further need to investigate Trump?

Basically, based on Mueller's indecision on whether Trump did or did not obstruct justice, the questions for Barr will be interesting in how he answers:

a. Did Mueller hand off a final decision of Trump's obstruction to a jury of one; i.e., Barr???

OR

b. Did Mueller intend for Congress to be the ultimate "judge" on whether there WAS obstruction??

Of course, a close review of the entire Mueller report can best address the two above questions.....

(Go at it, Trump cultists.......but please try some objectivity.....lol)
Howlong you plan on crying and living a delusion

It’s all he has ever known

He didn’t say there was. Let that sink in...
NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION,
NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO COLLUSION, NO OBSTRUCTION,

Did that sink in yet?
Mueller did not say that there was no obstruction. Let that sink in.

Oh, yes he did-

BF0935D3-2FC4-412D-9E90-11F597B68F35.png

Did that sink in yet?
Mueller did not say that there was no obstruction. Let that sink in.

In Barr's wording, Mueller did also not say there was no collusion. Let's all let that sink in.

Still waiting to see the report

Barr was not hired to give his version of it. He said he would be transparent

He actually said that he would "release as much as he could".

Do you think the entire report should be Released?

Trump said its Barr's call. I'll say its Barr's call. During his interview Barr said that he would release as much as possible.
Personally I would not release the report because the LAW says I don't have to.
The fucking dems don't deserve to see how their coup attempt played out.

Trump can cover up the report

It will only make it appear he is hiding something. If the report is as good as Barr said...why can’t we see it?

Trump said its Barr's call. I'll say its Barr's call. During his interview Barr said that he would release as much as possible.

It will only make it appear he is hiding something. If the report is as good as Barr said...why can’t we see it?

I don’t get why you want to see it if there’s no further action going to be taken. And of course there’s reason to not publish the report

To Barr's credit, he DID state in his little letter that Mueller could NOT determine whether Trump was exonerated from the charge of obstructing justice.....

Since Trump openly (ans stupidly) stated to the Russian ambassador that he fired Comey because of the Russian probe.....and since Trump openly stated to Lester Holt that he wanted Comey gone because of that same on-going Russian probe.........Trump HIMSELF prompted a special counsel probe.

Now, based on Barr's memo as a private citizen that he felt that Trump should never have been investigated as a a president (which was basically a letter requesting Trump to appoint him as AG)....and based on the DOJ unofficial "policy" that a president is ABOVE the law, Barr WILL be called to testify before one or two House committees.

The questions that Barr will be asked will entail his "conclusion" that although Mueller openly stated that the president was NOT exonerated, WHY did Barr determine that there's no further need to investigate Trump?

Basically, based on Mueller's indecision on whether Trump did or did not obstruct justice, the questions for Barr will be interesting in how he answers:

a. Did Mueller hand off a final decision of Trump's obstruction to a jury of one; i.e., Barr???

OR

b. Did Mueller intend for Congress to be the ultimate "judge" on whether there WAS obstruction??

Of course, a close review of the entire Mueller report can best address the two above questions.....

(Go at it, Trump cultists.......but please try some objectivity.....lol)
You lose. Get over it.

OMG you people are delusional.

I pre-ordered a hard copy of Mueller's report a couple weeks ago on Amazon. It won't be available until the end of April.

Until then, I am going to take what anyone says about the Mueller report with a grain of salt.

Hopefully, an electronic version of Mueller's report will be published online before the end of April. Then I can commence reading it.

Before, during, and after that, the parroting rube herd will parrot what they are told to parrot. I will take anything they vomit onto this forum as the manufactured bullshit ("fake news") that it is.

One thing you can count on is that not one Trumpanzee will read the report for themselves since it is longer than a tweet. They just don't have that kind of intellectual bandwidth.

Trump's troubles are far from over. Not only is there a question of obstruction of justice, there are still the investigations being done by the Southern District of New York into money laundering, tax evasion, and insurance fraud.

There is also the open question of campaign finance fraud with respect to the payments to Stormy Daniels.

I am on record many times over on this forum that I do not believe Trump personally colluded with Putin. Putin is not stupid enough to collude directly with a retarded huckster who would have spilled the beans via tweet five minutes into the act.

Trump made the "rusher collusion hoax" the centerpiece of his bloviations. All to distract and detract from the many other questions of his corruption and moral turpitude.

Now we can get down to the brass tacks.
You lose...again! Boy, I don’t know if I will ever get tired of all this winning.

1. Trump has nothing to do with the report, its Barr's.
2. No collusion and no obstruction, means that there is nothing to hide.
3. The LAW says that the AG presents a summary, if you want the report next time change the law. (Hint: if its not indictable you don't say anything)

1. Trump has nothing to do with the report, its Barr's.
2. No collusion and no obstruction, means that there is nothing to hide.
3. The LAW says that the AG presents a summary, if you want the report next time change the law. (Hint: if its not indictable you don't say anything)
Sure he does

If Trump wants it released, it will be released

No collusion or obstruction means nothing meeting criminal thresholds. We can only assume the rest

Barr said he would release the report. If hi meant a personal summary, he should have said that at his confirmation

I'm sure NY is watching.

Yep.........Based on his long and corrupt business history, almost every New Yorker hates the clown's guts.

Which is why he won the ny primary with overwhelming support
He won the primary with about 25% support
President of the United States Donald J. Trump. It’s not hard to be Democrats in a free and fair election. They are kooks.

No collusion and no obstruction, means that there is nothing to hide.

What the fuck is the matter with you Trump cult members???............
.Mueller did NOT state "no obstruction" ....the only one who "concluded" that is Barr.........Trump's lap dog who OPENLY stated that he is a Trump lap dog.

Sure he does

If Trump wants it released, it will be released

No collusion or obstruction means nothing meeting criminal thresholds. We can only assume the rest

Barr said he would release the report. If hi meant a personal summary, he should have said that at his confirmation

Both Mueller and Barr (and perhaps even Rosenstein) will have to face 2 or 3 House committees....under oath.
Whether such testimony will happen before or after the FULL report is released (or leaked) is still a sticking point.

Forum List

Back