A Joke to explain the AGW alarmists facination with CO2

IanC

Gold Member
Sep 22, 2009
A drunk loses the keys to his house and is looking for them under a lamppost. A policeman comes over and asks what he’s doing.

“I’m looking for my keys” he says. “I lost them over there”.

The policeman looks puzzled. “Then why are you looking for them all the way over here?”

“Because the light is so much better”.

it is much easier to blame CO2 than do all the work involved with the myriad of other factors involved with climate.

A drunk loses the keys to his house and is looking for them under a lamppost. A policeman comes over and asks what he’s doing.

“I’m looking for my keys” he says. “I lost them over there”.

The policeman looks puzzled. “Then why are you looking for them all the way over here?”

“Because the light is so much better”.

it is much easier to blame CO2 than do all the work involved with the myriad of other factors involved with climate.

It's, also, so much easier to ignore facts, than to use your brain. Who says all the other factors haven't been studied? That BS has been debunked repeatedly, but here you go again acting as if you were the the only one to realize there are other factors. EVERY climatologist knows that. It's the reason "tricks" of the statistical trade are needed to "hide the decline" from other sources and winnow out the contribution of man.

I see. So you are comparing the world's scientists to a bunch of drunks.

That would be an insult to drunks everywhere.

Wow, comparing people that work their whole life to get to where they are through decades of intense schooling to a drunk that lives under a fucking bridge. Most here would kill them selfs if they had to put their selfs through a tenth of what these men have done. They would go fucking crazy.

These scientist earn their way to where they're through hard work in the studies of math, physics, chemistry and the very subject that they're going in to become scientist. Hansen spent 40+ years of his life studying climate and how it works and has added so much to our knowledge of the climate system that I doubt any one that post on this board can even start to say they have added one percent of what he has done for his science. Serious...How many of you have real scientific papers by the hundreds and a founder to many a idea of your science or field to your name? Most of the big guys with hundreds of science papers to their names are the best the human race has....

So you just can't be serious.:eek: It is ok to question, but to say these guys equal a drunk is not given the respect they deserve.

Last edited:
I was kinda hoping that there would be more jokes posted but it seems most of us here are a pretty serious bunch.

Although the serious lack of brainpower needed to think that the joke was calling climate scientists a bunch of drunks is pretty amusing.

The wife of a skeptical climate scientist hears a news report that a car is travelling down the freeway in the wrong direction. She phones her husband and informs him. He replies, "One car? There are hundreds going the wrong way!"

Forum List

Back