A Jewish 9/11 in Gaza...its in the Bible!!!

kvetch

Devout UK Hindu-Jew
Oct 21, 2012
pune india
The Death of Samson​

ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, JUDGES CHAPTER 16, THIS HAPPENED IN GAZA

23 ¶ Then the lords of the Philistines gathered them together for to offer a great sacrifice unto Dagon their god, and to rejoice: for they said, Our god hath delivered Samson our enemy into our hand.
24 And when the people saw him, they praised their god: for they said, Our god hath delivered into our hands our enemy, and the destroyer of our country, which slew many of us.
25 And it came to pass, when their hearts were merry, that they said, Call for Samson, that he may make us sport. And they called for Samson out of the prison house; and he made them sport: and they set him between the pillars.
26 And Samson said unto the lad that held him by the hand, Suffer me that I may feel the pillars whereupon the house standeth, that I may lean upon them.
27 Now the house was full of men and women; and all the lords of the Philistines were there; and there were upon the roof about three thousand men and women, that beheld while Samson made sport.
28 ¶ And Samson called unto the LORD, and said, O Lord GOD, remember me, I pray thee, and strengthen me, I pray thee, only this once, O God, that I may be at once avenged of the Philistines for my two eyes.
29 And Samson took hold of the two middle pillars upon which the house stood, and on which it was borne up, of the one with his right hand, and of the other with his left.
30 And Samson said, Let me die with the Philistines. And he bowed himself with all his might; and the house fell upon the lords, and upon all the people that were therein. So the dead which he slew at his death were more than they which he slew in his life.
31 Then his brethren and all the house of his father came down, and took him, and brought him up, and buried him between Zorah and Eshta'ol in the buryingplace of Mano'ah his father. And he judged Israel twenty years.

I take this as story, myth, legend, not History and therefore make no accusations against anyone unless they believe it really happened as it says in the bible with god's blessing..

But some here, christian and jewish, think this is the word of God.

If so, what kind of God gives strength for a Jewish suicide attack in Gaza of all places killing 3,000 civilians by tearing down twin pillars of a crowded place.

Isn't it spookily like 9/11 and in Gaza, the centre of the modern philistines after which palestine is named, where so many Hamas suicide bombers in the very recent past???

Whaddaya think??? collateral damage in a just war?? I don't agree......we're talking god's blessing here not pentagon speak!

i would be very interested to hear how orthodox rabbis and evangelical christians interpret this story.................................... without slinging sh*t or playing David and Goliath!!...

and NO the jews had nothing to do with the real 2001 9/11; the Saudi Maniacs did 9/11 in New York and the Pentagon

Last edited:
The Philisitines are not Palestinians.
possibly not....was it just the Roman name or where did it come from??

good question they were AEGEAN people were literate the word PHILISTINE
probably comes from their greek like language ----- but you can claim it is arabic if
you wish-----doing so is part of the present islamo nazi party-line

The Philisitines are not Palestinians.
possibly not....was it just the Roman name or where did it come from??

good question they were AEGEAN people were literate the word PHILISTINE
probably comes from their greek like language ----- but you can claim it is arabic if
you wish-----doing so is part of the present islamo nazi party-line
no sweetie it aint arabic; its aegean as you say or roman

but it was their descendants mixed with others that were the occupants of the south israel coast; never the jews not even in bible times

even israeli archaeologists say that......not nazis

Last edited:

Forum List

Back