A Jew on the Intel Report

No you don't. You just feel better equating his posts with racism, because that way, in your own twisted little world, you can feel right about your own beliefs.

I haven't yet read anything he said that could be deemed racist. The entire time, he's been trying to DEFEND the racist accusations, but because of the delicate line between defending a race, and OFFENDING another one, you have taken the opportunity to spin what he said as racist.

This sums it up succinctly: Being Pro-ZIONIST (not pro Israel, but pro ZIONIST Israel), especially in light of the holocaust, somehow gives people the inclination to accuse others who speak against the ZIONIST ideology of Israel's existence, of being anti-semitic.

I haven't once in my entire time of being politically involved, seen even ONE TIME where that has held any weight.

Jews were oppressed. Ok. We get it. So were, and ARE, Christians, Muslims, NATIVE AMERICANS, Hindus, Buddhists, etc.

Past oppression is never justification for present arrogance.

Rodney King said it best: Can't we all just get along?

:clap2:

Where have I expressed hatred against Muslims as an entire race?

Again, you addressed not a single point about Arab treatment of Jews or Palestinian terrorism, yet engage in another rant about Israel and likening me to something you know I am nothing like and hate. Your likening Israel to Germany and me to nazis is ignorant, ill-informed, disingenuous... no... make that lying. But if it makes you feel better about yourself. Me? I think you're pretty disgusting. And you can think what you want about yourself, but the things you just said, I think you're one of the most raging jew-haters I've seen. At least WJ is up front about it.

Thanks for proving every point made about you. I'm sorry you have such hatred in you.

Leh lehizdayen

I've never seen you engage in hatred of the Islamic religion.

Palestinians have suffered. Israelis have suffered. There's enough injustice to go around. I hope they work it out some day.

The Politics of Anti-Semitism, edited by Alexander Cockburn and Jeffrey St. Clair

"How did a term, once used accurately to describe the most virulent evil, become a charge flung at the mildest critic of Israel, particularly concerning its atrocious treatment of Palestinians?"

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Politics-Anti-Semitism-Alexander-Cockburn/dp/1902593774/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1197589840&sr=1-1[/ame]

I've never seen you engage in hatred of the Islamic religion.

Palestinians have suffered. Israelis have suffered. There's enough injustice to go around. I hope they work it out some day.

The Aryans hoped to work it out too. Will you venture to answer the question: Why was ethnic marginalization in Germany bad while the same process in Israel is "defense"?

How delicate should we have been with nazis when THEY were just trying to establish THEIR homeland after taking poland?

I have all the respect in the world for Jillian on most other issues. But the inconsistency behind this issue is a real piece of work.

Forum List

Back