A hypothetical Martin/Zimmerman scenario

The New Black Panther Party will, undoubtedly, accept and embrace the fair conclusion of the special prosecutor and the review of the evidence by the FBI (etc) should the hypothetical in the OP come to pass. They would, of course, immediately and contritely revoke their "dead or alive" fatwa, too. See, http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...ad-or-alive-posters-for-george-zimmerman.html

I'd write a bit more, at this point, but I have to go to the hospital to have my tongue surgically removed from my cheek.

I think the police may have already botched the case to the point they have no other alternative but to decline charges

Let's say they didn't, and lets say Zimmerman is innocent of murder, will the family and Al Sharpton accept it?

No.
It's already a witch hunt for them.
Mr Sharpton lost all credibility long ago, i don't understand why the media or anybody else pays him any attention.

Not only do they pay him attention, they gave him his own show.

You lied outright.

you quoted someone as saying kill whitey.

You just dont get to make up shit and expect not to be called a fucking liar.

No I didn't but of course that's how you'd see it. Typical. Did you not notice the quote marks I used when I typed "kill whitey"? <--- see there, I just did it again. Figure of speech, sweetie but as usual, you take it literally.

Why do you hate white victims?

Quotation marks mean you are quoting someone. Who did you quote who said "kill whitey"?

If I were directly quoting Sharpton I'd say I was quoting him and post the link. That's how I roll.

Cry "kill whitey" is an expression (hence the cry part and the "kill whitey" part in quotes) . . . as in "bring whitey to justice", which is what Al and his ilk want/imply when they open their mouths before knowing all the facts. <---- True story.

I think the police may have already botched the case to the point they have no other alternative but to decline charges

Even Santorum states the police messed up in this case.

So Santorum has investigated the police investigating the case and can make a factual statement or is Santorum speculating like everyone else.

Speculating like many in this country as to why the Sanford police concluded "self defense" in the death of TRAYVON MARTIN. The SA was available in February also.

Fast-forward a week:

The special prosecuter assigned to the case, along with FBI investigators, conclude that the evidense supports George Zimmerman's story and that there is insufficient evidence that the incident didn't happen the way Zimmerman said it did. In light of this fact, the authorities cannot bring this case to trial.

Will Al Sharpton and his lynch mob accept that?

Thoughts?

The problem that so many people are failing to understand is that the law is being completely misapplied from the get-go, and the very idea of not arresting Zimmerman is itself born on nothing more than negligence.

The evidence is already sufficient to arrest and charge Zimmerman. Zimmerman is known to have chased down Martin by his own admissions. And Zimmerman is known to be the person who shot Martin, again by his own admissions. These facts, in and of themselves, are sufficient to arrest and charge Zimmerman. The self defense claims are completely without merit and are based on a false theory of law.

They dont care about laws when its dead black kids

Who is they? Can you even define who they is? Do you even know what you are posting or are you completely devoid of thought and reason?

The problem that so many people are failing to understand is that the law is being completely misapplied from the get-go, and the very idea of not arresting Zimmerman is itself born on nothing more than negligence.

The evidence is already sufficient to arrest and charge Zimmerman. Zimmerman is known to have chased down Martin by his own admissions. And Zimmerman is known to be the person who shot Martin, again by his own admissions. These facts, in and of themselves, are sufficient to arrest and charge Zimmerman. The self defense claims are completely without merit and are based on a false theory of law.

They dont care about laws when its dead black kids

Who is they? Can you even define who they is? Do you even know what you are posting or are you completely devoid of thought and reason?

You are hitting the mark at the end there. TDM is neither fair nor reasonable.

fucking lying asshole.

Who said kill whitey?

Farrahkan?
Guess again!

Why bother? It's close enough to what we know "Minister" Farrahkan DID say:

louis-farrakhan-500x200.png
-- Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Farrakhan Hints At Violence In Retaliation For Trayvon Martin Killing&#8230;

No I didn't but of course that's how you'd see it. Typical. Did you not notice the quote marks I used when I typed "kill whitey"? <--- see there, I just did it again. Figure of speech, sweetie but as usual, you take it literally.

Why do you hate white victims?

Quotation marks mean you are quoting someone. Who did you quote who said "kill whitey"?

If I were directly quoting Sharpton I'd say I was quoting him and post the link. That's how I roll.

Cry "kill whitey" is an expression (hence the cry part and the "kill whitey" part in quotes) . . . as in "bring whitey to justice", which is what Al and his ilk want/imply when they open their mouths before knowing all the facts. <---- True story.
So you admit that "Kill Whitey" is a CON$ervoFascist expression placed by CON$ in the mouths of people CON$ hate. <---- True story.

So you admit that "Kill Whitey" is a CON$ervoFascist expression placed by CON$ in the mouths of people CON$ hate. <---- True story.

Can't "admit" something she never said, you dickwad.

Are you so fully dishonest as to deny that some black activists have endorsed the expression "kill whitey?"

Even without the use of that precise phrase, you aren't SO TOTALLY dishonest as to pretend that some of the reaction from SOME black (so-called) "leaders" is consistent with a call to violence -- are you?

Well. It's you. So maybe you ARE that dishonest.

So we can make up any quote we want and rationalize it as a real quote because it is "close enough." Thus "peace" becomes "kill whitey" "justice" becomes "kill whitey" "deeply saddened" becomes "kill whitey." :cuckoo:

What do you want to bet that you will have a shit fit if I quote YOU as saying "kill *******" because "It's close enough" to what you DID say!!!!!

Can't "admit" something she never said, you dickwad.

Are you so fully dishonest as to deny that some black activists have endorsed the expression "kill whitey?"

Even without the use of that precise phrase, you aren't SO TOTALLY dishonest as to pretend that some of the reaction from SOME black (so-called) "leaders" is consistent with a call to violence -- are you?

Well. It's you. So maybe you ARE that dishonest.
Why bother? It's close enough to what we know she DID say:

Notice how the CON$ervoFascist expression "kill whitey" was first attributed to Sharpton, then Farrakhan, and now "some black activists" as yet unnamed, thus rationalizing that the original fake quote is now not a fake quote. :cuckoo:
CON$ can rationalize anything!!! :cuckoo:

Why do YOU want to "Kill *******?"

What proof do you have the police botched the case?

I think much of the evidence that needed to be collected immediately is gone. They never took the gun, the guys clothes or did alcohol or drug tests

Even a cop who discharged his gun would get more scrutiny

What proof do you have the police botched the case?

I think much of the evidence that needed to be collected immediately is gone. They never took the gun, the guys clothes or did alcohol or drug tests

Even a cop who discharged his gun would get more scrutiny

He gave them the gun on the scene ?

He did not give the suspicion of intoxication after medical intervention and field / hq interviews, nor was he arrested.

So we can make up any quote we want and rationalize it as a real quote because it is "close enough." Thus "peace" becomes "kill whitey" "justice" becomes "kill whitey" "deeply saddened" becomes "kill whitey." :cuckoo:

What do you want to bet that you will have a shit fit if I quote YOU as saying "kill *******" because "It's close enough" to what you DID say!!!!!
So what do you think "the law of retaliation" means? Hugs and orange sherbet?

Why bother? It's close enough to what we know "Minister" Farrahkan DID say:

louis-farrakhan-500x200.png
-- Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Farrakhan Hints At Violence In Retaliation For Trayvon Martin Killing…

So what do you think "the law of retaliation" means? Hugs and orange sherbet?
It means, obviously, that the law of the land will exact justice in retaliation for the murder. Do you think that the law says murder should go unpunished?

Forum List

Back