A hypothetical Martin/Zimmerman scenario

:lol:

Why do you hate whites? Why do you only care about black victims?

Negged for the 'fucking lying asshole' remark.

Where'd your civility go, TM? Barry say it's ok to start acting like a jackass? . . . hmmm, I must have missed that memo.

You lied outright.

you quoted someone as saying kill whitey.

You just dont get to make up shit and expect not to be called a fucking liar.

No I didn't but of course that's how you'd see it. Typical. Did you not notice the quote marks I used when I typed "kill whitey"? <--- see there, I just did it again. Figure of speech, sweetie but as usual, you take it literally.

Why do you hate white victims?

Quotation marks mean you are quoting someone. Who did you quote who said "kill whitey"?

I think the police may have already botched the case to the point they have no other alternative but to decline charges

Even Santorum states the police messed up in this case.

Where are the Rightie posters decrying Santorum's statement and accusing him of a staged event?

Don't see any, nor comment from Ron Paul. Gingrich & Romney issued statements similar to Santorum's.

Fast-forward a week:

The special prosecuter assigned to the case, along with FBI investigators, conclude that the evidense supports George Zimmerman's story and that there is insufficient evidence that the incident didn't happen the way Zimmerman said it did. In light of this fact, the authorities cannot bring this case to trial.

Will Al Sharpton and his lynch mob accept that?

Thoughts?

In that there is no evidence of a civil rights violation.

And the question could be well asked of conservatives should Zimmerman indeed be subject to charges per a Federal hate crime statute, which I believe is likely.

Given his profound and comprehensive ignorance of the law, I wouldn’t put much stock in that.

The problem that so many people are failing to understand is that the law is being completely misapplied from the get-go, and the very idea of not arresting Zimmerman is itself born on nothing more than negligence.

Given what little case law exists with regard to the statute, the police made a good faith determination based on their understanding of the law, which warrants no arrest.

Needless to say, this incident as been so polluted by hyper-partisanism and racial antagonism that one or the other faction will not be satisfied with its outcome.

Fast-forward a week:

The special prosecuter assigned to the case, along with FBI investigators, conclude that the evidense supports George Zimmerman's story and that there is insufficient evidence that the incident didn't happen the way Zimmerman said it did. In light of this fact, the authorities cannot bring this case to trial.

Thoughts?

The problem that so many people are failing to understand is that the law is being completely misapplied from the get-go, and the very idea of not arresting Zimmerman is itself born on nothing more than negligence.

The evidence is already sufficient to arrest and charge Zimmerman. Zimmerman is known to have chased down Martin by his own admissions. And Zimmerman is known to be the person who shot Martin, again by his own admissions. These facts, in and of themselves, are sufficient to arrest and charge Zimmerman. The self defense claims are completely without merit and are based on a false theory of law.
You're making a lot of assumptions, here....maybe, rightly....but, also, possibly wrongly.

My questions would be regarding "evidence" that Zimmerman's actions were justified...."evidence" that never managed to make it into the original police-report.

I can't be anymore specific....only that, recently-reported "discoveries" (per the evil-media) conflict with the original police-report.​

Fast-forward a week:

Thoughts?

In that there is no evidence of a civil rights violation.

And the question could be well asked of conservatives should Zimmerman indeed be subject to charges per a Federal hate crime statute, which I believe is likely.

Given his profound and comprehensive ignorance of the law, I wouldn’t put much stock in that.

Given what little case law exists with regard to the statute, the police made a good faith determination based on their understanding of the law, which warrants no arrest.

Needless to say, this incident as been so polluted by hyper-partisanism and racial antagonism that one or the other faction will not be satisfied with its outcome.

It's not often I find myself in agreement with Clayton, but I do believe he is right about this...

Zimmermans is guilty of murder. And he will get convicted of murder of some type. The goal of the media whores there now is to sell as many t-shirts and exploit that dead boy's name for all the money they can before the next big thing comes up.

hoodies .....they are selling hoodies...myself i have a bunch of hoodies....i still have the one that i set a fire.....has burn holes but damn i can still wear it....hoodies are great for gardening.....you can just flip the hood up when the sun gets up...working in the rain....light snow....you can cut holes in the cuffs and pull them over your fingers for instant gloves...you can puff up in a hoodie...just like a bird....the air inside keeps you warm...you dont mind your older hoodies getting trashed....sometimes you take better care of your sports hoodies....hoodies are the perfect gift...who doesnt love a hoodie?
Where the Hell did the whole "hoodie" thing come from????

323.png

Hell....in the early-60s, EVERY young-guy wore hooded-sweatshirts, when the weather required it!! I remember dark-blue ones & red ones....with a pouch, in the front....no zippers.

Hell....."hoodie" sounds like something a little-girl would wear!​

Zimmermans is guilty of murder. And he will get convicted of murder of some type. The goal of the media whores there now is to sell as many t-shirts and exploit that dead boy's name for all the money they can before the next big thing comes up.

Our justice system is based upon the fact that a person is innocent until proven guilty.
I hope you never sit on a jury.

Address the OP. If he isfound innocent of murder, do you think that the lynch mob will accept it?

Fast-forward a week:

Thoughts?

The evidence is already sufficient to arrest and charge Zimmerman. Zimmerman is known to have chased down Martin by his own admissions. And Zimmerman is known to be the person who shot Martin, again by his own admissions. These facts, in and of themselves, are sufficient to arrest and charge Zimmerman. The self defense claims are completely without merit and are based on a false theory of law.

There are plenty of threads on that issue. What about the hypothetical situation in the OP?

Fast-forward a week:

Thoughts?

They dont care about laws when its dead black kids

Care to address the question in the OP?

I think the police may have already botched the case to the point they have no other alternative but to decline charges

Let's say they didn't, and lets say Zimmerman is innocent of murder, will the family and Al Sharpton accept it?

No.
It's already a witch hunt for them.
Mr Sharpton lost all credibility long ago, i don't understand why the media or anybody else pays him any attention.

hoodies .....they are selling hoodies...myself i have a bunch of hoodies....i still have the one that i set a fire.....has burn holes but damn i can still wear it....hoodies are great for gardening.....you can just flip the hood up when the sun gets up...working in the rain....light snow....you can cut holes in the cuffs and pull them over your fingers for instant gloves...you can puff up in a hoodie...just like a bird....the air inside keeps you warm...you dont mind your older hoodies getting trashed....sometimes you take better care of your sports hoodies....hoodies are the perfect gift...who doesnt love a hoodie?

Where are the Rightie posters decrying Santorum's statement and accusing him of a staged event?

There is also a "Santorum on the Trevon case" thread that way=================>

Fast-forward a week:

Thoughts?

And that day, Zimmerman should go out and buy lottery tickets, because that's so improbable.

I just can't see a scenario where a 200+ lbs man was justified in shooting an unarmed kid half his size because he got a bloody nose when he tried to bully him.

Not to mention, Zimmerman has a history of doing this, including 46 calls to 911 reporting kids for WWB around the neighborhood.

There are threads that are all over that stuff.

If you can't imagine the scenario in the OP, you're free to leave this thread.

Don't see any, nor comment from Ron Paul. Gingrich & Romney issued statements similar to Santorum's.

I'll respond, but in the appropriate thread. I'm not going to derail my own thread.

care to address the question in the OP?

Forum List

Back