A Humble Plea To Obama Supporters

NOBama

Sep 23, 2008
Dear friends,
I am truly astonished by the ignorance Obama supporters have displayed in their quest to get someone - ANYONE - into the White House. Now, wait a minute. I can well understand your dislike or even hatred of our clown, GWB, but he is not the root cause of all of our problems. Our Congress is. And a change there would be welcomed by all. You ain’t gonna get it done with Obama. You gotta fire the whole damnable crooked Congress. (Read my book, “BERNIE’S WAR!”).
I, as a registered Independent, a military veteran and a patriot, beseech you to put aside party considerations and vote for the lesser of the two evils. Yes, I am NOT a McCain supporter, but he is, at least, not a flake, doesn’t carry Muslim baggage and is a PROVEN hero and patriot WITH experience. It’s not a party issue. It’s all about electing the best we can trust with what we’ve got to work with. Mr. Obama is NOT that guy.

Please, please rethink your voting position.

Thanks for reading my innermost thoughts. I care about all of you, but I care more about our country. Please help me to do both.

William P. (Bill) Lear, Jr.

Atricle

You gotta fire the whole damnable crooked Congress.

Muslim baggage and is a PROVEN hero and patriot WITH experience

anyone who would say this is one shitty American

No, I think we are just going to fire the Republicans so the Democrats have a 60 person majority. That way they can "GET ER DONE" and in 2012 you can say Obama "Got er Did".

In 2012 can you say President Palin. C'mon, give it a whirl!

Forum List

Back