A Huge Rack!

5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
I know most of the men on here will appreciate what a huge rack this is.

Attachments

• $hugerack.JPG
    $hugerack.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 150
Ten rows of four! Damn.

Give the guy another medal and he'll really be pissed. Have to rearrange the whole damned thing to fit it!

Give him a NDM. I didn't see one there and it would have to go on the bottom. A whole new rack!

Crap, no that wouldn't work. I see it now.

Um, which medal doesn't he have? Wait, just award him the Air Force Suggestion Ribbon. Guy like that would love such a worthless ribbon that causes him to rearrange the whole rack.

no1tovote4 said:
Give him a NDM. I didn't see one there and it would have to go on the bottom. A whole new rack!

Crap, no that wouldn't work. I see it now.

Um, which medal doesn't he have? Wait, just award him the Air Force Suggestion Ribbon. Guy like that would love such a worthless ribbon that causes him to rearrange the whole rack.

I gave him every DoD and Army award there was. I couldn't just post a link (which would have worked better for the humor effect).

Is there really an Air Force Suggestion Ribbon?

gop_jeff said:
Is there really an Air Force Suggestion Ribbon?

Yes there is. I actually received the danged thing when I was in the Navy at Intel school.

I suggested that instead of moving a decorative plane from the front of the base next to the barracks to make a soccer field, that they should just put the soccer field next to the barracks.

What is even worse is I got a star on the damned thing when I suggested instead of building a gazebo over the bike racks that they just pick up and move the rack into the large hallway....

(Actually now that I look at the ribbons, it was the Air Force Recognition Ribbon, I guess they need one to give away when they need to for any purpose whatsoever.)

no1tovote4 said:
Yes there is. I actually received the danged thing when I was in the Navy at Intel school.

I suggested that instead of moving a decorative plane from the front of the base next to the barracks to make a soccer field, that they should just put the soccer field next to the barracks.

What is even worse is I got a star on the damned thing when I suggested instead of building a gazebo over the bike racks that they just pick up and move the rack into the large hallway....

(Actually now that I look at the ribbons, it was the Air Force Recognition Ribbon, I guess they need one to give away when they need to for any purpose whatsoever.)

Air Force Suggestion Ribbon - with Star! :rotflmao:

Not laughing at you, laughing at the Air Force...

no1tovote4 said:

so was it difficult being the only logical dude there?

gop_jeff said:

HEY... HEY... HEY!!!

Watch it now... we have Air Force veterans here... like myself.

gop_jeff said:

Believe it or not, I have seen the Air Force Achievement Medal awarded for an outstanding power point presentation ... not just once but many times....

no1tovote4 said:
Ten rows of four! Damn.

Give the guy another medal and he'll really be pissed. Have to rearrange the whole damned thing to fit it!
Actually, the top row only has three....39 total

CSM said:
Believe it or not, I have seen the Air Force Achievement Medal awarded for an outstanding power point presentation ... not just once but many times....

OMG... to get the Army Acheivement Medal, I had to go to NTC for a month, and even then, it was because my platoon was exceptionally good at what they did.

gop_jeff said:
OMG... to get the Army Acheivement Medal, I had to go to NTC for a month, and even then, it was because my platoon was exceptionally good at what they did.
You have to understand...power point slides in a readable format are (for some Air Force personnel) an achievement surpassing the defeat of the Japanese in 1945.

CSM said:
You have to understand...power point slides in a readable format are (for some Air Force personnel) an achievement surpassing the defeat of the Japanese in 1945.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

CSM said:

Right... and that's why no one has ever been drafted into the Air Force, and because is has the highest of all the services for entry qualifications.

What's a matter... you bashin' the Force 'cause your jealous?

Forum List

Back