A House Divided....

PatekPhilippe

Jul 30, 2009
Sasebo Japan
The President's strategy for the Afghanistan conflict as laid out in his March of 2009 speech has been, up to this point, a dismal failure. Obama promised to listen to his ground commanders but what he failed to tell them was they would be ignored as well. Now there is a split in our great nation at the top of the chain of command that the entire world is watching with great interest. Kind of like when a shark "smells" blood in the water, nations around the world are looking in our direction. Some will see this as an opportunity to take advantage of our weak President. Is this going to be 4 years of Carter redux?

What are your opinions on this.

Obama not showing hand on war strategy - Afghanistan- msnbc.com

It is October 6, 2009. Barack Obama has kept us safer than George W. Bush and Dick Cheney.

As for Afghanistan, we need to redraw or demand more countries pull their share and put in troops into Afghanistan. One of the best ways to go about this is to give Japan their military back so they can help us.

The President's strategy for the Afghanistan conflict as laid out in his March of 2009 speech has been, up to this point, a dismal failure. Obama promised to listen to his ground commanders but what he failed to tell them was they would be ignored as well. Now there is a split in our great nation at the top of the chain of command that the entire world is watching with great interest. Kind of like when a shark "smells" blood in the water, nations around the world are looking in our direction. Some will see this as an opportunity to take advantage of our weak President. Is this going to be 4 years of Carter redux?

I believe that since you were willing to put up with Bush's Non-strategy in Afghanistan for the past 7 years, you and your partisan hack friends should STFU and let Obama handle this the right way.

I believe that since you were willing to put up with Bush's Non-strategy in Afghanistan for the past 7 years, you and your partisan hack friends should STFU and let Obama handle this the right way.

(((YAWN)))

Whatsa matter...can't stand your boy getting a little criticism? Too fricken bad.

The guys an inept boob who's got no business running the world's strongest military like it was a Sunday morning episode of Wonderama.

(((YAWN)))

Whatsa matter...can't stand your boy getting a little criticism? Too fricken bad.

The guys an inept boob who's got no business running the world's strongest military like it was a Sunday morning episode of Wonderama.

THIS coming from a boob who voted for Bush twice AND supported his invasion and subsequent occupation of Iraq, while he threw a few thousand of our finest into Afghanistan with no plan....no credibility for you.

(((YAWN)))

THIS coming from a boob who voted for Bush twice AND supported his invasion and subsequent occupation of Iraq, while he threw a few thousand of our finest into Afghanistan with no plan....no credibility for you.

Damn right I did. Bush was a godsend to this Nation in her time of need. We kicked ass in Iraq, NATO FAILED in Afghanistan...so what do you libtard ass clowns do?...Blame America. Your dear leader is a FAILURE in Afghanistan as well....your credibility...ZERO

(((YAWN)))

Damn right I did. Bush was a godsend to this Nation in her time of need. We kicked ass in Iraq, NATO FAILED in Afghanistan...so what do you libtard ass clowns do?...Blame America. Your dear leader is a FAILURE in Afghanistan as well....your credibility...ZERO

We kicked ass in Iraq? What did we gain? What did we win? Did we get Osama Bin Laden in Iraq? Why did we invade Iraq when all of the 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia? Did Dubya and DICK both fail geography?

Here is a perfect example of Obama's failed strategy in Afghanistan:

Time Magazine 20Jul09 "Starting Anew"
McChrystal: "My metric is not enemy killed, not ground taken: it's how much governance we've got."

Last week.
Obama's order to McChrystal: "Withdraw from outlying areas and stay in the big cities."

THIS EXACT STRATEGY is why the Russians lost in Afghanistan and why Obama will lose in Afghanistan if he doesn't pay attention to the military boots on the ground.

Fuck the leftie kooks....we need to win and LEAVE!

McChrystal: "My metric is not enemy killed, not ground taken: it's how much governance we've got."

Last week.
Obama's order to McChrystal: "Withdraw from outlying areas and stay in the big cities."

THIS EXACT STRATEGY is why the Russians lost in Afghanistan and why Obama will lose in Afghanistan if he doesn't pay attention to the military boots on the ground.

OK, General....what constitutes a "win" in Afghanistan?

We kicked ass in Iraq? What did we gain? What did we win? Did we get Osama Bin Laden in Iraq? Why did we invade Iraq when all of the 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia? Did Dubya and DICK both fail geography?

More tired old DNC talking points that have been relegated to the trash heap of political stupidity.

More tired old DNC talking points that have been relegated to the trash heap of political stupidity.

In other words you, nor any of the rest of your warmongering buddies can point to a SINGLE thing we gained and/or won in Iraq....and we wasted the lives of over 4,300 soldiers and $700 BILLION for this, WHY?

Last week.

Obama is in way way way way over his head.

In other words you, nor any of the rest of your warmongering buddies can point to a SINGLE thing we gained and/or won in Iraq....and we wasted the lives of over 4,300 soldiers and $700 BILLION for this, WHY?

But.... Daddy asked himk to finish his war for him...

and and and....oil...

and and and.... mostly taking care of daddy's old foe'

and Haliburton did alright

Obama is taking advise from Jimmy Carter and trying to Islamists and Jihadists state sponsorship.

But.... Daddy asked himk to finish his war for him...

and and and....oil...

and and and.... mostly taking care of daddy's old foe'

and Haliburton did alright

Winner!

Category: Best Impersonation of a Librul

Obama even admitted that only 4000 troops he ordered to Afghanistan in March of 2009 have left the country. The other 13,000 are still sitting here at home. The 4000 were NOT combat troops but a training brigade.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha my my...Obama, what a strategist. Playing "Brothers in Arms" on your X-Box is a little different than real life Obama...please listen to your Generals.

I don't know what a "librul" is, but I can impersonate a Republican

WMDs
(JUST DON'T ASK WHERE THEY ARE)

TERRORISM
(INSPIRED BY OUR IMPERIAL FOREIGN POLICY)

I can do Democrats, too

RACIST

Forum List

Back