A history lesson for those who don't know the KKK

Holy hell I leave for an hour and the right wingers sure upped the stupid. Go take a college class on social science, cause there is not 1 that will agree with you. It's simple, how many kkk members voted for Obama, I will save you the time,0. I feel sorry for you guys that think this way.

Yea! right.... You go out you goddam way to call a black person a ****** by using what he said. You punk ass bitch... go somewhere and kill your sorry ass BITCH!

Fuck you and the goddam pussy you drop out of. You goddam motherfucking punk, DIE!

Uhh. Angry much? Don't stroke out on me, retard.

Also, is that an insult to my mother's vagina? What do you have against my mom, man?

Just because you're being a Grade A imbecile, doesn't mean you gotta get so personal!

It sounds to me like what you're accusing me of doing, is what you did yourself. Look at the way you embellished upon Matthew's quote, putting extra emphasis, extra anger and extra hatred in there to really try and make it shine for yourself. You falsely quoted him to make him sound more extreme and racist. Why? Because of what you just now accused me of doing? Getting the chance to lash out through someone else?

"Yep, This piece of shit wouldn't be anywhere near the WHITE house if it wasn't for white guilt. The nigga's are destroying our cities and yet we're guilty for doing something that all races took part in. FUCK THEM. FUCK THEM, FUCK THEM.... Them goddam nigga's are destroying our cities and yet we're guilty for doing nothing.

nigga's nigga's nigga's

Now i gave you the real reason to say what you wanted to say...Right!

Them goddam nigga's

Contrast that with Matthew's actual quote.

Now you ignorant, lying pile of stinking SHIT. Deny that GD article, prick. You can't find your asscheeks using a Goddamn mirror.

It’s one thing to post something, but when you make it your signature, you make it your own.
He put it up like it was a trophy and the mods didn’t say a damn thing about it. They set there with a grin on their face.
Well I’m the dam! grin wiper.
If the bitch can get away with that about a race of people I should be able to say what I said about their people. (Their mom, dad, brother, sister and anyone in their family) because the people he called that (n) word, they are my family too.

No, it doesn't mean that republican party endorses the KKK.

It means that the KKK are conservatives. And their ideology has NEVER changed. They have ALWAYS been conservatives. They wouldn't be caught dead being in a party that supports black rights. That party of today is democrats. That party of yesterday was republicans. They have ALWAYS been conservatives.

Just as the communist party has always been liberal. No matter what party they supported.

So now you're claiming that all Conservatives are racist? Really?

Black rights?? WTF??

We support EQUAL rights.

Did I claim all conservatives are racist? Oh dear oh my. I apologize if I did that, so please show me where I did.

I said the KKK has ALWAYS been comprised of conservatives.

here is a group of conservative republicans just to prove your point

malik_zulu_shabazz_27.jpg

black-killers.gif

farrakhan-talk-to-the-hand.jpeg

KKK was made up of our nations conservatives upset that the status quo was being upset

Own it

God damn fucking straight.

The cocksucking losers never say "liberal" when referencing the KKK or slavery, because they know while it was democrats, the democrats were the conservatives at the time. The same south that is republican today.

They bitch about black people today just the same as they did in the past.

You liberal piece of shit. GD democrats were filibustering that Civil Rights act of 1964 you dumb fuck bastard.
Check out the votes by region:

Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vote totals
Totals are in "Yea–Nay" format:
The original House version: 290–130 (69–31%).
Cloture in the Senate: 71–29 (71–29%).
The Senate version: 73–27 (73–27%).
The Senate version, as voted on by the House: 289–126 (70–30%).
[edit]By party
The original House version:[16]
Democratic Party: 152–96 (61–39%)
Republican Party: 138–34 (80–20%)
Cloture in the Senate:[17]
Democratic Party: 44–23 (66–34%)
Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version:[16]
Democratic Party: 46–21 (69–31%)
Republican Party: 27–6 (82–18%)
The Senate version, voted on by the House:[16]
Democratic Party: 153–91 (63–37%)
Republican Party: 136–35 (80–20%)
[edit]By party and region
Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.
The original House version:
Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)
The Senate version:
Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%)
Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)
[edit]

Democrats wantin' to lynch Blacks that just won their freedom.

Now they just destroy them with Abortion and Welfare.

How are blacks being destroyed by welfare and abortion?

According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion

On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States.

This incidence of abortion has resulted in a tremendous loss of life. It has been estimated that since 1973 Black women have had about 16 million abortions.

BlackGenocide.org | Abortion and the Black Community

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIYQ_ggMWLQ&feature=plcp]Countdown to Extinction - YouTube[/ame]

Holy hell I leave for an hour and the right wingers sure upped the stupid. Go take a college class on social science, cause there is not 1 that will agree with you. It's simple, how many kkk members voted for Obama, I will save you the time,0. I feel sorry for you guys that think this way.

how many black panthers voted for whitey?

NAACP members?

NOI ?

Urban League?

Always remember that Strom Thurmond switched to the GOP, never apologized for his racism, and never acknowledged his illegitimate black daughter.

Always remember that the GOP southern senators and reps voted AGAINST the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts by HIGHER %s than the southern Dems.

These are the type of stupid people that Bobby Jindall does not want associated with the GOP.

Senator Robert Byrd, DEMOCRAT, WEST VIRGINIA. Former Grand Kleegle of the KKK who filibustered against the 1964 Civil Rights Act WHICH WAS WRITTEN AND SUPPORTED BY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

LOOK IT UP DEMOCRAT LYING SACKS OF SHIT.

Liberals pushed the Civil Rights Act.

Prove to me that the slave owners of the south in the 1800's and the KKK members were liberals, and prove to me that the major civil rights proponents were conservatives.

Otherwise, you're just playing a stupid fucking retard game like the retard you are.

Here you sorry piece of lying puke...Read this Goddamn website then hit the "about me" at the top and see the man who authored it. Your shit stinks as bad as it comes out of your stinking asshole, you sorry fucking liar. You're either the biggest GD liar on the face of the earth or the STUPIDEST SUMBITCH to lie on the internet.

The Democrat Race Lie | Black & Right

excerpt....................................

“Democrats are unwavering in our support of equal opportunity for all Americans. That’s why we’ve worked to pass every one of our nation’s Civil Rights laws… On every civil rights issue, Democrats have led the fight.”

August 8, 1945
Republicans condemn Harry Truman’s surprise use of the atomic bomb in Japan. The whining and criticism goes on for years. It begins two days after the Hiroshima bombing, when former Republican President Herbert Hoover writes to a friend that “The use of the atomic bomb, with its indiscriminate killing of women and children, revolts my soul.”

September 30, 1953
Earl Warren, California’s three-term Republican Governor and 1948 Republican vice presidential nominee, nominated to be Chief Justice; wrote landmark decision in Brown v. Board of Education

November 25, 1955
Eisenhower administration bans racial segregation of interstate bus travel

March 12, 1956
Ninety-seven Democrats in Congress condemn Supreme Court’s decision in Brown v. Board of Education, and pledge to continue segregation

June 5, 1956
Republican federal judge Frank Johnson rules in favor of Rosa Parks in decision striking down “blacks in the back of the bus” law

November 6, 1956
African-American civil rights leaders Martin Luther King and Ralph Abernathy vote for Republican Dwight Eisenhower for President

September 9, 1957
President Dwight Eisenhower signs Republican Party’s 1957 Civil Rights Act

“Democrats are unwavering in our support of equal opportunity for all Americans. That’s why we’ve worked to pass every one of our nation’s Civil Rights laws… On every civil rights issue, Democrats have led the fight.”

September 24, 1957
Sparking criticism from Democrats such as Senators John Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson, President Dwight Eisenhower deploys the 82nd Airborne Division to Little Rock, AR to force Democrat Governor Orval Faubus to integrate public schools

May 6, 1960
President Dwight Eisenhower signs Republicans’ Civil Rights Act of 1960, overcoming 125-hour, around-the-clock filibuster by 18 Senate Democrats

May 2, 1963
Republicans condemn Democrat sheriff of Birmingham, AL for arresting over 2,000 African-American schoolchildren marching for their civil rights

September 29, 1963
Gov. George Wallace (D-AL) defies order by U.S. District Judge Frank Johnson, appointed by President Dwight Eisenhower, to integrate Tuskegee High School

June 9, 1964
Republicans condemn 14-hour filibuster against 1964 Civil Rights Act by U.S. Senator and former Ku Klux Klansman Robert Byrd (D-WV), who still serves in the Senate

June 10, 1964
Senate Minority Leader Everett Dirksen (R-IL) criticizes Democrat filibuster against 1964 Civil Rights Act, calls on Democrats to stop opposing racial equality. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was introduced and approved by a staggering majority of Republicans in the Senate. The Act was opposed by most southern Democrat senators, several of whom were proud segregationists—one of them being Al Gore Sr. Democrat President Lyndon B. Johnson relied on Illinois Senator Everett Dirksen, the Republican leader from Illinois, to get the Act passed.

August 4, 1965
Senate Republican Leader Everett Dirksen (R-IL) overcomes Democrat attempts to block 1965 Voting Rights Act; 94% of Senate Republicans vote for landmark civil right legislation, while 27% of Democrats oppose. Voting Rights Act of 1965, abolishing literacy tests and other measures devised by Democrats to prevent African-Americans from voting, signed into law; higher percentage of Republicans than Democrats vote in favor.

The owner of the website, below.

bpPortraitSm-copy.jpg

Hey. Retard. Once again, we're talking about liberal vs conservative here. Not Democrat vs Republican, you fucking idiot.

Uhh. Angry much? Don't stroke out on me, retard.

Also, is that an insult to my mother's vagina? What do you have against my mom, man?

Just because you're being a Grade A imbecile, doesn't mean you gotta get so personal!

It sounds to me like what you're accusing me of doing, is what you did yourself. Look at the way you embellished upon Matthew's quote, putting extra emphasis, extra anger and extra hatred in there to really try and make it shine for yourself. You falsely quoted him to make him sound more extreme and racist. Why? Because of what you just now accused me of doing? Getting the chance to lash out through someone else?

"Yep, This piece of shit wouldn't be anywhere near the WHITE house if it wasn't for white guilt. The nigga's are destroying our cities and yet we're guilty for doing something that all races took part in. FUCK THEM. FUCK THEM, FUCK THEM.... Them goddam nigga's are destroying our cities and yet we're guilty for doing nothing.

nigga's nigga's nigga's

Now i gave you the real reason to say what you wanted to say...Right!

Them goddam nigga's

Contrast that with Matthew's actual quote.

Now you ignorant, lying pile of stinking SHIT. Deny that GD article, prick. You can't find your asscheeks using a Goddamn mirror.

It’s one thing to post something, but when you make it your signature, you make it your own.
He put it up like it was a trophy and the mods didn’t say a damn thing about it. They set there with a grin on their face.
Well I’m the dam! grin wiper.
If the bitch can get away with that about a race of people I should be able to say what I said about their people. (Their mom, dad, brother, sister and anyone in their family) because the people he called that (n) word, they are my family too.

You'll end up sucking a lot of conservative cock around here. You are one dumb idiot.

Adding something to ones signature on a message board does not "make it their own".

Hey look. I added you to my signature. because you took Matthew's quote and made it your own, making it an entirely new quote.

Last edited:
You stupid anti-Jindall tards here: explain why Goldwater voted against Civil Rights and the Voting Rights Acts.

Explain why Byrd spent the rest of his life repenting for his racism and became a great senator while Thurmond ran away to the GOP, fathered a black daughter he never acknowledged, and his memory will always be disgraced while Byrd's honored.

The KKK reflected "conservative" values not Democratic party values

Thee KKK appealed to southern conservatives who fought to conserve the existing black/white social structure in the south

Yes, it is, and the KKK is a MINUTE group of idiot racists that couldn't fill a high school football stadium if you gave them free bus fare and a 6 month head start!

You're the one that refuses to leave 1865, sport.

I'm not the one pointing to 1865 to prove(I assume) that Democrats are racists.

But Democrats ARE racist. You are the party that insists people be treated differently based on the color of their skin.

That is the very definition of racism, sport.

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

There is no doubt that the KKK was started by Southern White Racist upset with the reconstrution policies. It is not a coincidence that Mr. Sketch recieved a large majority of Southern White Voters.

Oh and the Civil Right Act of 1964 divided the country along the North South lines again. No Southern Republican in either chamber voted for it. Very few Southern Democrats did either. The support was all up north for both parties.

I'm just confused why we're debating politics that are several decades old.
It is a liberal ploy to take interest away from discussing Obama's failure in the Benghazi saga. He should be impeached for that. Panetta and Clinton should resign in disgrace.

All the people that LIED about the cause being an insulting video should serve time in prison.

I'm just confused why we're debating politics that are several decades old.
It is a liberal ploy to take interest away from discussing Obama's failure in the Benghazi saga. He should be impeached for that. Panetta and Clinton should resign in disgrace.

All the people that LIED about the cause being an insulting video should serve time in prison.

Lets see the quotes where the President lied and specifically said that the cause of the attack in Benghazi was the same video that caused numerous riots and multiple deaths throughout the Arab World.

The KKK didn't read Hansel and Gretel often enough. You can never get away with bashing people in the head, lynching them and humiliating them as a means to get them into the oven. Give them enough cookies and they will crawl into the oven on their own.

KKK was made up of our nations conservatives upset that the status quo was being upset

Own it

It was made up of people trying to either preserve slavery, kill all blacks in the country, or ship us all back to Africa. Anyone else aware of the meeting between Elijiah Muhammad and the Kkk in GA? Where they met to try to negotiate seperate nation's for black Americans and whites? I didn't go back to see if I have the right location of the meeting. But it happened.

Forum List

Back