A history lesson for those who don't know the KKK

Democrats wantin' to lynch Blacks that just won their freedom.

Now they just destroy them with Abortion and Welfare.

Yes and over time the parties have switched, I know this hard for you to follow. I. Can't sit back and have someone post this implying the kkk is and ever was a tool of the left. The kkk was allied with the democrats who in the lbj era were conservative. The kkk now aligns it self with the republican party, they are a conseritive way right leaning Christian group. Please please at least have half a brain when posting shit

KKK was made up of our nations conservatives upset that the status quo was being upset

Own it

Please becki or freewill, challenge me on this, please I have waited awhile to make you guys look like fools, here is my golden chance.

Democrats wantin' to lynch Blacks that just won their freedom.

Now they just destroy them with Abortion and Welfare.

How are blacks being destroyed by welfare and abortion?
Race Politics (Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton), Public Education and Welfare keeps them on the Gov't Plantation.

Meanwhile about 13 Million Black babies have been killed since 1973:
BlackGenocide.org | Abortion and the Black Community

The NRA was created to teach newly freed Black Slaves how to defend themselves against Democrats who wanted to lynch them after the Civil War.

The KKK totals about 5,000 members nationwide according to the ADL.

What POSSIBLE power do you think these few Neanderthals yield, anyway?

Besides the power of making Morris Dees a gazillionaire?

Yes and over time the parties have switched, I know this hard for you to follow. I. Can't sit back and have someone post this implying the kkk is and ever was a tool of the left. The kkk was allied with the democrats who in the lbj era were conservative. The kkk now aligns it self with the republican party, they are a conseritive way right leaning Christian group. Please please at least have half a brain when posting shit
Bullsh*t!

Name the last member of the Senate that was a KKK Grand Wizard.

10 seconds.

KKK was made up of our nations conservatives upset that the status quo was being upset

Own it

God damn fucking straight.

The cocksucking losers never say "liberal" when referencing the KKK or slavery, because they know while it was democrats, the democrats were the conservatives at the time. The same south that is republican today.

They bitch about black people today just the same as they did in the past.

Last edited:
Fuck it here, read the platform to start

The program

You tell me who represents the kkk.

More to come

I can find several items in that list that I disagree with, but the majority of them have broad support from across the political spectrum. How does that make everyone a racist?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Senator Robert Byrd, DEMOCRAT, WEST VIRGINIA. Former Grand Kleagle of the KKK who filibustered against the 1964 Civil Rights Act WHICH WAS WRITTEN AND SUPPORTED BY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

LOOK IT UP DEMOCRAT LYING SACKS OF SHIT.

Last edited:

Own it

The cocksucking losers never say "liberal" when referencing the KKK or slavery, because they know while it was democrats, the democrats were the conservatives at the time. The same south that is republican today.

You liberal piece of shit. GD democrats were filibustering that Civil Rights act of 1964 you dumb fuck bastard.

Senator Robert Byrd, DEMOCRAT, WEST VIRGINIA. Former Grand Kleegle of the KKK who filibustered against the 1964 Civil Rights Act WHICH WAS WRITTEN AND SUPPORTED BY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.

LOOK IT UP DEMOCRAT LYING SACKS OF SHIT.

Liberals pushed the Civil Rights Act.

Prove to me that the slave owners of the south in the 1800's and the KKK members were liberals, and prove to me that the major civil rights proponents were conservatives.

Otherwise, you're just playing a stupid fucking retard game like the retard you are.

Own it

You liberal piece of shit. GD democrats were filibustering that Civil Rights act of 1964 you dumb fuck bastard.

Conservative Democrats were assholes......thank god they are now republicans

KKK and voter suppression. Does this sound familiar?

The southern part of the Midwest (the southern portions of Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois) were settled first and by a wave of migration via the Ohio River with strong southern roots.

The KKK was very strong in Indiana. Check out the 2012 state electoral map.

Dixiecrats own the Rep party.

Freedom's Lighthouse » 2012 Presidential Election Electoral Vote Maps and Polls

Forum List

Back