A hidden meaning behind the Pence pick...

How can you know it's a lie if it's unprovable one way or another?
Its just like all the rest of the crazy lies involving him, plus he just didn't decide on Pence on whim, plus his son already called Dana Bash out for lying.

CNN doesn't like him and will continue to try and make him look bad whenever they can. They've been doing it for a year now and will continue to cover him negatively whenever they can. It is what it is. I'm not complaining I'm just acknowledging what's been going on and will continue to go on. No big deal.

The Trump movement is too large to over power at this point, but they'll keep trying ;) This is a war

I don't get how people that like trump like that he picked a guy that supports FTAs and amnesty..
It was a "pander pick." Fuck Pence. I'm disappointed in Trump
I think he shot himself in the foot with this guy
I wouldn't go that far BUT it's going to sting for a bit for sure
Trump needed someone to temper his maverick persona.Pence should shake the "starch in his shirt" exterior and get more middle of the road to catch those on the fringe of Trump.

I don't get how people that like trump like that he picked a guy that supports FTAs and amnesty..

If you have two people, working together and they both agree on everything, one is unnecessary.
isn't that how it is suppose to be? the vp is unnecessary until something happens to the president and the vp can carry on the President's agenda?

Pence appeases the establishment, he's solid and they won't find dirt on him....and he appeals to the religious right who have stayed home in recent elections.
So trumps message and integrity mean nothing?
IMO, he slapped everyone in the face. Just like bernout
If anyone was worried about integrity, both the Democrat nominee and the Republican nominee would be different people. Don't misunderstand, I'm very worried about integrity... it's just that expecting it at this point is just silly.

Integrity is rare in politics
Ted Cruz has integrity, it's just not what anyone wanted... though Trump had help from Democrats.
I have to disagree.
All that SOB talked about was the FED. It came up for a vote and where was he? His "shining light" subject and the fool didn't even show up.
And then what he did with Carson.. A man of integrity wouldn't do that..
The news stations reported it wrong. It wasn't his fault.

Trump needed someone to temper his maverick persona.Pence should shake the "starch in his shirt" exterior and get more middle of the road to catch those on the fringe of Trump.

That's exactly right!

That's exactly right!
I want Trump in. Pense needs to help facilitate that.

You should see the Truppence logo that didn't make the cut

tp3.png

IDK maybe I just have high standards for a President of America :dunno:
Nothing wrong with high standards. But as humans we have to deal with realistic standards.
But isn't that part of the problem? We have let all these goddamn goob smoochers in leadership positions which lead to us getting ganged raped by big bubbas with dirty dicks?
Trump was supposed to be different. And he isn't.
At this point, the only honest reason for voting for trump would be "I think he is better than Hillary". All fo the rhetoric that got him so popular wound up being empty like all the rest.

Empty, just like all the promises from those tea party republicans you voted for in the midterms.

Forum List

Back