A hey and hello is there something going on with the board? No reply buttons?

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I'm going in on Lakhota's thread and I have no reply buttons? My husband is telling me I have no button bar at all anymore?

Is this a system change?

Ok this is wild. I don't have them. Thanks Care4all. My husband is looking at this and going this is strange.

No even in here Fair and Balanced I have no button bar at the bottom for the ability to reply or edit. Weird.

I've been on my knees for two days getting in my spinach and my snow peas lolol for fall planting. I know other chicks do it for different reasons. :lol: I do it for food. I'm tired and totally don't get why I don't have the buttons.

ChrisL without a word of a lie I do not have a reply button to officially reply to you specifically. I can post. But not reply. This is very strange.

I'm going in on Lakhota's thread and I have no reply buttons? My husband is telling me I have no button bar at all anymore?

Is this a system change?

As a group, kind of like Survivor, the board has voted that you should not be able to "Reply" to any specific post. Not me, I voted in your favor, but the rest of these fuckers... I don't what you did, but...

I wasn't supposed to say anything, so don't let on that you know...

maybe too many people broke the golden rule and left their cap lock on and the board had a melt down.

Is this a system change?

As a group, kind of like Survivor, the board has voted that you should not be able to "Reply" to any specific post. Not me, I voted in your favor, but the rest of these fuckers... I don't what you did, but...

hey!!! who you calling a f...ker????

Is this a system change?

hey!!! who you calling a f...ker????

It was a secret ballot, but by the reaction I'm guessing Freewill voted in your favor as well...

Is this a system change?
If they close a thread then you cannot reply.

If they ban you from a thread then you cannot reply.

One of those 2.

Which Lakhota thread? Lakhota has a lot of threads.

Forum List

Back