A heroes welcome??

Why is it that the people of Spain could take every opportunity to vent about US "dragging" them to war, but the US can't take an opportunity to vent about Spain pulling out and running?
What Spain did was their choice, fine, but can't the US take a freakin' minute to be pissed about it? It'll probably blow over (maybe, maybe not) but it just happened, it's still sinking in so some people are pissed. To be expected, don't you think?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
:rotflmao:

First off Madmax, kudos to you for 'standing up' and fighting back.

Secondly, without knowing a damn thing about me, you think you have me figured out. What you should be doing is re-evaluating how you think about people by a simple few words because you couldn't be more wrong about me.

Let me give you some basic pieces of info, I've served 6 years as a US marine. I don't fear AQ, nor any other terrorist organization, nor do I fear anyone at all for that matter. I would kill anyone that threatened me, my family, my neighbors, even strangers including you if I felt it necessary. Don't think for one second that you have it pegged by a few simple words you obviously didn't comprehend.

The Spanish people made a decision and voted in a new government because they felt their prior government put them in danger. If you choose to call them cowards about it I'd suggest that they aren't the ones with the problem, you would be. People like you scream about how no outside forces, people, or government influences how our country should be run yet you rail against the spanish people because they made the same damn decision. Its too damn bad if you don't agree with their decision, you don't have to, but its their decision none the less.

And your pillar of strength comment should put you in line with some of the homosexual threads we've got here if you're into that kind of thing. I'll pass though

Well kudos to you bro, I WILL respect that, and I raise your bet. I understand some of what you say and that IS what it's all about anyway ( you know this crazy Democracy thing ). OBTW I do comprehend what the mighty cowards decided, they decided they would rather be ruled by a Government that is a failure, hell let em. Like I said before, I give 2 chits about the mighty Spaniards. Piss on em in my book they can kisss my AMERICAN ASS. I am sick and tired of " worms" that live in this country yet have no clue as to what it takes to be STRONG and true to their country. I will respect your beliefs. but I will never bow down to jackasses that try and bully us through force. I say FUCK YOU to al queda and ANY MUSLIM group that wants a piece of us. I love the fact that G.W. thinks the same way I fear if your kind have their way that we will be fooked for the next couple years till the REAL AMERICANS say enough is enoug... It's really not personal it's just survival.

Forum List

Back