A heads up

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
My wife is going in for a new hip replacement and it sounds like her old one will need to be replaced soon so less posting for me for the next little while.

Hope the Surgeon has magical hands, and your wife is in tip top shape in no time!!!!

Well she did work running the lab for 40 years, 30 of them at Mayo so she does make most physicians look like model patients. That and having the surgery the second month that interns and residents are allowed contact with real live patients are my main worries. She's already corrected the surgeon on post-op SOP this being her second go round on hip replacement. I hope she will stop with the back seat driving but I haven't been able to convince her on that point for the last 40 years.

Well she did work running the lab for 40 years, 30 of them at Mayo so she does make most physicians look like model patients. That and having the surgery the second month that interns and residents are allowed contact with real live patients are my main worries. She's already corrected the surgeon on post-op SOP this being her second go round on hip replacement. I hope she will stop with the back seat driving but I haven't been able to convince her on that point for the last 40 years.
Well make sure you contact one of the on TV ambulance chaser law firms, they're always looking for dupes...... ummmmm clients so they can get the dupes....... ummmmmm clients a pittance while lining their pockets with massive amounts of money..........

Well make sure you contact one of the on TV ambulance chaser law firms, they're always looking for dupes...... ummmmm clients so they can get the dupes....... ummmmmm client a pittance while lining their pockets with massive amounts of money..........
Oh and hope the wife's surgery goes well. :thup:

Since we already have one firm and one start-up on retainer I think I can skip that advice.

My wife is going in for a new hip replacement and it sounds like her old one will need to be replaced soon so less posting for me for the next little while.

Wow, sounds like a serious ouchy and time, sorry about that.

Bless ya'll and don't forget the hugs and kisses, she'll get better quicker if she's feeling the love... and good luck as well..

Forum List

Back