A Hate Trump Poll Goes Horribly Wrong

And yet 68% of people responding to the poll like Trump a lot. Poor liberals when proof their Trump is unpopular talking point is destroyed they freak out
Accept a Twitter poll is as unreliable as your pecker.

68% choke on it lib. 2016 greatest presidential election ever, Trump greatest president ever the left has come completely unhinged :auiqs.jpg:

Donald Trump thinks he’s popular in Britain. Here’s what the polling says

Donald Trump had the lowest approval rating of any president one year into his term since such data has been available in the U.S. As Trump prepares to visit Britain, his advisers should probably warn him that—contrary to his own belief—he’s not popular there, either.

“The top-line numbers, the interesting finding if you like, is that the British public have quite strong, negative opinions of Donald Trump,” Chris Curtis, a political researcher at the pollster YouGov, told Newsweek.
Most of Britain is as anti-intellectual and against gathering research as Democrats are.

An online poll...

:rofl:

:puhleeze:
You'd be praising it if the result had been in your favor.
Sorry, tard, I don’t put anything into online polls. They’re for entertainment value only
The little commie was targeting his friends on facebook... hoping for a very different outcome and the populace showed him the door...

Funny as hell.. Not a scientific poll but still its failure given his audience is stunning...

An online poll...

:rofl:

:puhleeze:
You'd be praising it if the result had been in your favor.
Sorry, tard, I don’t put anything into online polls. They’re for entertainment value only
The little commie was targeting his friends on facebook... hoping for a very different outcome and the populace showed him the door...

Funny as hell.. Not a scientific poll but still its failure given his audience is stunning...

His next poll, May or fish n chips which is more popular :auiqs.jpg:

You Leftards did it, eat your shoe and enjoy it, Dufus.
Actually, you’re the rubes who always say the only poll that matters is November blah blah blah...
I love Leftard polls.
image.jpeg

Forum List

Back