A Hate Trump Poll Goes Horribly Wrong

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
image.png

Steve #StopBrexit #PeoplesVote #FBPE on Twitter

:popcorn:

A lot of these anti right to keep and bear arms polls that you see from time to time don't often go like the asshole Moon Bats think it will.

So it is not surprising that the Moon Bat's hate Trump polls backfire on him since he is doing such a great job.

You have to wonder about the devotion that the left has to their auguries and how upset they get when they don't go they way they expected.

Inaugurate-1.jpg

You have to wonder about the devotion that the left has to their auguries and how upset they get when they don't go they way they expected.

Inaugurate-1.jpg
Or how viciously they will lash out when the world does not agree with them.

this shows the mindset of the libs/dems/left/'''leftists'''
JESUS CHRIST
Trump has not put anyone in the ovens
he has not ordered anyone out of the cities
has not dragged blacks behind his car
..labeling him racist is a very --very loooooooooooong shot---not even close--and no one can prove he's racist as I've asked numerous times on USMB
...Trump has not ordered the murders of the FBI/CIA/government/etc
what is his big crime?? sex?? telling it like it is??? PROTECTING our borders???

OMG---that bastard is protecting our borders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how VILE/EVIL--that's real EVIL
and these people are going out of their minds over Trump

these bastard councilmen/etc that VOTE to honor criminals are ruining our country--but I don't go out to be rude to them...
..I don't lose my mind over it

An online poll...

:rofl:

Yep, you'll never get the truth from the internet! Link?
Yep, a poll that anyone, anywhere who has an internet connection can take. Clearly the most accurate type of poll.

Yet that is exactly the model for the reason you give for blocking Voter ID laws! So that anyone anywhere can vote unfettered!
:lol: lame

You’re not very good at this

TRANSLATION: Nailed it and shut you up real quick.

An online poll...

:puhleeze:
You'd be praising it if the result had been in your favor.
Sorry, tard, I don’t put anything into online polls. They’re for entertainment value only
Yeah......*yawn*...that explains your criticisms.....it has no value because frankly, it doesn't seem to be panning out in your favor....so why should you.
Polls really don't matter to liberals......when the results don't help their phony causes.

Forum List

Back