A Guy's Fairy Tale

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess... Will you marry me?

The Princess said NO!

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf and dated women half his age and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

The End

The Princess said NO!

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf and dated women half his age and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

The End

Most all of us fools just keep looking after the princess says no.

The Princess said NO!

The End

And all was right with the world, and all the men lived happily, and the womenfolk did laundry & dishes and kept the men's homes clean.

That was a lovely story Radioman, but I prefer this one:

A beautiful princess comes upon a frog in a meadow near her castle.

The frog hops into the princess' lap and says, "My lady, one kiss from you, and I will turn back into the dapper, young prince that I once was, and then, my sweet, we can marry and set-up housekeeping in yon castle with my mother, where you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children and forever be happy doing so."

That night, as the princess dines on lightly sauteed frog legs, she chuckles to herself, "I don't freakin' think so."

The Princess said NO!

The End

no offspring/rugrats in the picture?

Forum List

Back