A Gun Is Not An Argument

What if copororate and private individials are at odds on an issue?

Is corporation trying to steal or kill? Then the law can stop them. Is a nasty marxist liberal trying to burn down the corporate headquarters? Then the law can stop them.

Yes, coorporations should not be interfered with at all. Like in the industrial revolution when the polluted the earth freely, employed children until their fingers were cut off, then replaced them with other kids as young as 6. Yeah what an awful place to live. You're worried about taxes and big government now? Imagine how much it will cost when every company can price fix with no intervention...
The market does not correct itself because unregulated competition can lead to dishonesty, because it is easier to "cheat" to make money than to compete.
And no preemptive measures should be taken whatsoever to catch the Madloff's.
I could go on for hours.

--and--
No matter how much you hate Karl Marx, atleast grasp an understanding about the topic before you pretend to know what you are talking about, because it is obvious that you don't by your above post.

I think these anti-government anti-unions types eithe4r don't know the history of this nation or simply don't care how workers were exploited before the PROGRESSIVE ERA.

They know they don't like what the government is doing now (and who can blame them for that?) so they assume that if corporations were left alone, things would be much better.

I blame their history teachers for not doing their jobs, frankly.

I don't know who is at fault for the lack of knowledge, but it really needs to be addressed. But I don't think that people can honestly believe that anything will change if coorporations are allowed to run rampant. Just because it is the 21st century, does not mean that these things won't happen again. All we can see are the $$$

An armed society is a polite society.

Just sayin'.

Is it?

It might be.

Then too there's no shortage of arms in Somalia.

Is that your idea of a polite society?

My point here is that guns don't make society politer.

If I pulled a gun on you and made you dance to my tune, would you be thankful with me for doing that?

Or would you go home find a gun and hunt me down to make ME dance to your tune?

Irrelevant. IN America Guns actually make us more cautious in regards committing crimes and mayhem.

O RLY?

Because things were so much calmer and more polite in the Old West :rolleyes:

Two things changed since then that made things calm down a bit: weapons restrictions and larger police forces with the means to hunt people down.

Is a nasty marxist liberal trying to burn down the corporate headquarters?

'Marxist liberal' is an oxymoron.

The two ideologies are mutually exclusive because, while they share many o the same ideals regarding the rights of men, liberals believes those rights should be secure only when can secure them with a gun while Marxists and Communists in general believe society as a whole and every person should secure and protect the rights of all. Liberals pay lip service to rights but fight only for the right to exploit- that's why the Bourgeoisie coops liberal rhetoric- while Communists, including Marxists, seek to actually protect those rights.

Forum List

Back