A Guaranteed end to school shootings.

Man..

I can not believe the number of people who missed the entire point of the OP.

Haven't any of you Liberals ever heard of Sarcasm before?

Obama says that violating the Bill of Rights is worth it if we save the life of just one child.. Well, we would put a stop to all school shootings if we simply closed all the schools.

Just pointing out just how stupid Obama's and the Gun Grabbers actions are.

Man..

Obama says that violating the Bill of Rights is worth it if we save the life of just one child.. Well, we would put a stop to all school shootings if we simply closed all the schools.

Yeah, I posted that earlier, but the lefties keep coming and pretending that the OP was ACTUALLY suggesting that we shut down schools...

Our American left is, as they say over the pond, and in the words of Jethro Tull, "thick as a brick"!!

Man..

Unfortunately for you and the rest of the USMB rightwing nuts, you don't get the privilege of those of us with brains giving you credit for sarcasm or satire,

simply because so much of what you people post, that in normal America would be assumed to be some sort of a joke,

is meant by you to be dead serious.

Right in this thread you have Katzndogz reaffirming that she thinks we should legalize child labor to cut down on child prostitution...

...in normal America, that looks like something right off 'the Onion',

here, however, it's meant to be dead serious, and, as you see, not one conservative on the forum steps up to even question it.

Last edited:
Man..

Yeah, I posted that earlier, but the lefties keep coming and pretending that the OP was ACTUALLY suggesting that we shut down schools...

Our American left is, as they say over the pond, and in the words of Jethro Tull, "thick as a brick"!!

Another Toe fan eh?

Conservatives have been trying to ban all schools for a generation

Hasn't worked yet, but they keep trying

Man..

The President can't violate the Bill of Rights with legislation, because he doesn't have final say on whether a law is constitutional or not.

School shootings are becoming more and more common in America today. With that said, our country needs to put a stop to school shootings for the safety of not only the students, but also for the safety for school faculty, parents/family members, and for communities all across the nation. School shootings are becoming a controversial topic, with that said, there needs to be a resolution to this tragic outcome as soon as possible to prevent another tragedy from happening. However, banning all schools would not be a logical resolution. Here is a main reason why I am stating this.

When children are younger, they retain learning new information better than they would as an adult. For children, it would be best to learn multiple varieties of new concepts, as they are younger to carry on with them for the rest of their life as an adult. This is why schools are crucial for developing children making sure they learn important content and concepts for when they become an adult themselves. Children can easily retain new learning concepts due to having a twice as active brain of an adult. That is one reason why it is important to integrate schools in our nation to better younger people to be more successful later on in life. Banning the school is not the resolution, but enforcing more safety precautions throughout schools in America.

A School needs to be the safest environment in a community. With school shootings happening more and more everyday across the nation, the country needs to enforce safety precautions to prevent school shootings becoming more of a common threat in everyday life. There are solutions to make schools a safe environment that can be not only effective, but also achievable. The most effective way to provide a safe, relaxing environment is integrating metal detectors in every entrance of a school. Where there are metal detectors at entrances of buildings, there are no shootings that can take place. This enables possible threats to not be able to use or have their gun in an environment that is supposed to be safe for the public. For example, all sporting fields have multiple metal detectors and proper security to provide safety to the public in a mass environment. If schools can integrate metal detectors in their buildings, this will lessen the chances of a school shooting even taking place to begin with. This will make parents at ease letting their children attend at school. Following that statement, students can learn in a calm environment where they know they are safe and protected. With metal detectors, faculty staff and students will psychologically feel safe in their environment that they are in most days of the week.

In conclusion, there are safety precautions that can be enforced to not automatically come to an agreement that America needs to ban schools as a whole. If safety precautions are in place, school shootings will go down in numbers, and not be a once controversial topic as it was for years.

I heard this on the radio on my way home and my first thought was "This is just plain stupid".

Then I thought about it some more and it started making sense.

Not only does it guarantee that there will never be another school shooting, but it saves billions of tax dollars every year.

And it is Constitutional.

Ban all schools.

It' that simple. If there are no schools, there can't be any school shootings and there is no enumerated right to go to a public school, so there is no Constitutional Right being violated.
And then what?

Millions of kids are either home schooled or not schooled at all?

Sounds like a Republican wet dream.

If we wanted to keep kids from being educated, we'd send them to inner city public schools. Democrats have been keeping kids from being educated there for decades.:)
No way this guy is an attorney to which he claimed to be. Probably a grunt.

“ keeping kids from being educated”
You must be talking about those secret meetings democrats have in small towns and cities across the country where they plan and scheme how to “ keep kids from being educated.”

I swear you idiots have all lost your minds.

7560E09C-A218-4406-BFB6-8E272D3D71AB.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back